Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I desperately want to know what happened with so shady. I am ready to make 50 fake profiles and spam her IG and youtube with questions. JK.
I hate being this curious though 😄
I guess it wasn‘t selling very well. Didn‘t she say in one of her previous videos that there will be updates/ new collection on So shady soon?

Screenshot_20200722-081508_Instagram.jpg

People are losing their jobs, people are dying and tam tam gets tired because of this! What can I say?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I desperately want to know what happened with so shady. I am ready to make 50 fake profiles and spam her IG and youtube with questions. JK.
I hate being this curious though 😄
As if she is going to tell the truth... no way!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 189099
People are losing their jobs, people are dying and tam tam gets tired because of this! What can I say?
Since when are Niki and her friends??? I have never seen Niki speak of her, nor Tamara of her until now, not to mention she lives in Canada and I have never seen Tamara there as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't wait for her to be back in Paris, I wonder what lies she'll make up next...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since when are Niki and her friends??? I have never seen Niki speak of her, nor Tamara of her until now, not to mention she lives in Canada and I have never seen Tamara there as well.
She is friends with everyone, she “loves sooooo much” everyone, however, this does not seem to be reciprocated in most cases. 🙄

• Haha
She copied Niki's fashion hacks video awhile back (8/10 were Niki's) and got called out for it hard. To make amends I guess, she sent Niki some of her "So Shady" glasses and is now returning the favour I guess. Niki has a larger following on Youtube and actually has a product (hair extensions) and something else. Tam being tam is faking it till she makes it.

when you had a LOOONG ASS day

View attachment 189222
and pathetic try to copy the classy @ariviere

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
when photoshop is your best friend! this is so sad. Does she do squats or run or any glutes exercises? 🤮 🙇‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
I dont know if Tamara and Niky are friends, but I remember Niky was in her video maybe 6-7 months ago - i ll try and find it

I think this is
She copied Niki's fashion hacks video awhile back (8/10 were Niki's) and got called out for it hard. To make amends I guess, she sent Niki some of her "So Shady" glasses and is now returning the favour I guess. Niki has a larger following on Youtube and actually has a product (hair extensions) and something else. Tam being tam is faking it till she makes it.

when photoshop is your best friend! this is so sad. Does she do squats or run or any glutes exercises? 🤮 🙇‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
I think this is one picture where the angle and distance could work in anyone’s favor- even mine 😅

Reactions: 1
That's called being an entitled person and stupid ( we all know she is). She has no empathy and lack of common sense.

If the owner of that property has a sign there is cause he/she does not want anyone taking pictures or going over there.

It takes a special kind of moron to see a sign and still knock at someone's door to ask for permission.

The reality is that I doubt they ask for permission.
Just wondering if Tamtam will acknowledge and congratulate her friend Carlo for new eyewear brand 🤔😂 she is not his top 3 choice
View attachment 188814View attachment 188815
The girl reads here!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She reads here im sure but to be honest she has been sharing it for days now, and Carlo has been resharing her

Reactions: 3
Someone should tell her that these "spontaneous" videos of herself on a yacht (or anywhere else, like those from her parisian AirBnB), pretending she enjoys herself and smiles are suuuuuper cringe and staged. Please stahp.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone should tell her that these "spontaneous" videos of herself on a yacht (or anywhere else, like those from her parisian AirBnB), pretending she enjoys herself and smiles are suuuuuper cringe and staged. Please stahp.
Spontaneously sponsored, you mean😂

• Haha
She is always so awkward in them!

She seems like the type of person sitting on holiday HAVING THE TIME OF HER LIFE and showing that to everyone on "spontaneous videos" while actually reading gossip forums about herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not everybody (me included) has a Kardashian ass. I really don’t see why we have to shame her for that. Sorry.
Not shaming at all! Nobody has a long ass, it was a pun :) I pointed out that horrible photoshop fail! She is attractive but her photoshopping is disturbing!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.