Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely.
If her main goal was in fact to support locals, why not start from her own country? Is there really nothing worth sharing in Serbia? Never been to, but I highly doubt that is the case. Also, Serbia/Croatia need more urgent support than Greece. Actually, the Greek Minister of Tourism said the impact would be less considerable than firstly expected.
She travels to Greece not because she is worried about the Greeks, but because those photos suit her grid more and there is where she will be able to find freebies more easily.
Next time she preaches about masks, perhaps she should keep it to herself and focus on her own behavior.
Her behavior comes down to one thing: look at me, I am privileged. While we are all stuck at home, Tamara LEFT her sister’s home, moved into “HER” ridiculous apartment right next to the Lourve, and now in Greece. But bc she is so THOUGHTFUL, Tamara will let us peasants watch her fabulous life LOL! I grabbed the below screenshot from her IG story a few weeks ago of Tamara getting a manicure without a face mask on while the poor manicurist is sitting right next to her. 🤮🤮🤮 Don’t fake the funk.

If I remember correctly, she said in one of her videos that one of her parents is from Croatia and the other from Bosnia, so that way she could have two citizenships and two passports.
On a separate note, one time she mentioned in one of her videos that she is moving to Paris because of Brexit. How does that even impact influenzas? LOL

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she was in Greece with Filippo and his boyfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just wondering if Tamtam will acknowledge and congratulate her friend Carlo for new eyewear brand 🤔😂 she is not his top 3 choice
66E64A3F-BA13-4747-82F4-F623AE3C2F50.jpeg
1C59E1C7-57D8-429A-8AC6-966383F32B73.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Btw- wtf happened? She deleted all posts and put to private her So Shady brand?????
1595365121399.gif

AB4B0B2B-4605-4EFB-BE10-310AD24BCC73.jpeg

Just wondering if Tamtam will acknowledge and congratulate her friend Carlo for new eyewear brand 🤔😂 she is not his top 3 choice
View attachment 188814View attachment 188815
I have to say that I’m blown away by his eyewear brand campaign. Beautifully done.
Carlo is clearly not fooling around: the brand has identity, it has a clear message, leaves a positive impression and stands out. Well done...
Tamara should take notes, this is how a pro influencer creates a brand. No wonder she has two failed business in her curriculum.

Btw- wtf happened? She deleted all posts and put to private her So Shady brand?????
View attachment 188842
View attachment 188840
Better hide her embarrassment under the rug😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I am not greek but can I just say how much I hate when influenzas go to Greece, especially Santorini.
The disrespect towards the greek people by ignoring the obvious signs displayed all over Santorini houses saying do not trespass or do not go on top of this house but they still go, they ignore and just go anywhere they feel like it just to get a photo for the gram.

The least someone can do when visiting another country is to respect the rules of that country. If she can't respect that it is a sign that she does not respect anyone ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
73F8194A-D6D9-4A5E-837A-3E49276E49BC.png

had to flippin register to post this lol randomly found this in her tagged pictures, lets see how long this girl is allowed to keep it in her feed 🤣 also funny how he is not tagged

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I am not greek but can I just say how much I hate when influenzas go to Greece, especially Santorini.
The disrespect towards the greek people by ignoring the obvious signs displayed all over Santorini houses saying do not trespass or do not go on top of this house but they still go, they ignore and just go anywhere they feel like it just to get a phone for the gram.

The least someone can do when visiting another country is to respect the rules of that country. If she can't respect that it is a sign that she does not respect anyone ever.
Yesss! Thanks for mentioning this.
I saw the vlog and when she said it was “ok” to do it if you asked the owner of the house to use his rooftop, I was kind of shocked. Who does that??? Who knocks on someone’s door, disturbes his peace and privacy, to ask for permission to take a photo on a PRIVATE property? It is beyond...😑

Reactions: 12
I saw the vlog and when she said it was “ok” to do it if you asked the owner of the house to use his rooftop, I was kind of shocked. Who does that??? Who knocks on someone’s door, disturbes his peace and privacy, to ask for permission to take a photo on a PRIVATE property? It is beyond...😑
That's called being an entitled person and stupid ( we all know she is). She has no empathy and lack of common sense.

If the owner of that property has a sign there is cause he/she does not want anyone taking pictures or going over there.

It takes a special kind of moron to see a sign and still knock at someone's door to ask for permission.

The reality is that I doubt they ask for permission.

Reactions: 10
Could it be the US Sunglasses brand with the same name sued?
Yes- very possible? Is there a way to check those things?

I have to say that I’m blown away by his eyewear brand campaign. Beautifully done.
Carlo is clearly not fooling around: the brand has identity, it has a clear message, leaves a positive impression and stands out. Well done...
Tamara should take notes, this is how a pro influencer create a brand. No wonder she has two failed business in her curriculum.

Better hide her embarrassment under the rug😆
yes , i love the campaign , so sensual , very old italy movies/ atmosphere, but I am not wowed with the sunglasses design 🤷🏻‍♀️
And I love what both him and Xenia did. They weren’t the models for their own brands 💪💪

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
While doing all this during a pandemic. Tamara is living in a bubble, where only her contents matter and no one else!

While doing all this during a pandemic. Tamara is living in a bubble, where only her contents matter and no one else!
DB5E6D07-4AA5-4C68-8B49-43DCA84CD2CE.jpeg

Totally agree! Like this location for instance, you are not allowed to stand right on it! It’s a sacred place. The fact that she went there for a lame picture in a oversized dress and scruffy hair is ridiculous

Reactions: 9
View attachment 188842
View attachment 188840
Looks like that brand has been put to rest officially. Incubator that backed it appears to show some images, but the brand itself has no further product. I suspect they partner with many influencers and some work and some don't ...

That's called being an entitled person and stupid ( we all know she is). She has no empathy and lack of common sense.

If the owner of that property has a sign there is cause he/she does not want anyone taking pictures or going over there.

It takes a special kind of moron to see a sign and still knock at someone's door to ask for permission.

The reality is that I doubt they ask for permission.
Agree... a special case of nutjob who feels that private property implies everyone else but her and to publish it in a video....smh. It is disrespectful, but all for the "gram" with many influencers.

Reactions: 6
I desperately want to know what happened with so shady. I am ready to make 50 fake profiles and spam her IG and youtube with questions. JK.
I hate being this curious though 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.