Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first half of today’s video was replying to Tattle life comments. I commented here on both the size of her Hermes bags vs the minis her friends go for, and the old lady vibes Chanel tweed blazers give.
I used to really like her content, even her lockdown videos. But today...I don’t know, what happened...Maybe, it’s what the entire world is going through with the virus, racial inequality, economic crisis...Or it can be because my country is rapidly approaching a state of a civil war, and I’m on the edge of an emotional breakdown...Thing is I was struggling to keep watching her video as my range was growing with every second of it. Today Tamara appeared to me as the most shallow, self-absorb, narrow-minded basic b*, I’ve ever come across in life. She basically spends her life making lists of the items she wants. 🤦‍♀️
Her entire existence evolves around packaging herself. It finally became crystal clear to me that she has absolutely no sense of style. She is just another Eastern European appearance-obsessed filler-filled brand w**re, excuse my language (I’m Eastern European too, btw). She would make her capsule of Chanel, Dior, Hermes and YSL. How old are you again? It’s all about blowing smoke into public eye. I am convinced that only people with no substance and those desperately trying to fill in the void put clobber as the main priority on their list.
Funny enough, what she buys as “luxury”, and what make her (in her mind) so special, luxe and above everyone else is just another form of mass market, just at higher prices. The really luxury are bespoke items made on one-off basis for a particular customer. What she so obsessively buys from Chanel, Hermes, etc. is what they mass produce for regular folks with average income. The difference between Tamara and other middle class customer is in priorities, not in wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wooow,her last video🙈i remember when i used to really like her a lot,and followed her on instagram,when she bought her first hermes,constance i think,she said that she bought that bag preloved,on vestiare,and now she claimed that she bought all of her hermes bags new🙈🙈i dont know why so many lies..or maybe she just got lost in all of those clothes and bags so she doesnt lie on purpose🤷‍♀️But on the other hand,i remember when she said on instagram on some post that brand gave her some boots and on video said of that same boots that she bought that with her own money🤷‍♀️
I dont know,I just dont like her and trust her anymore.

Reactions: 5
The first half of today’s video was replying to Tattle life comments. I commented here on both the size of her Hermes bags vs the minis her friends go for, and the old lady vibes Chanel tweed blazers give.
I used to really like her content, even her lockdown videos. But today...I don’t know, what happened...Maybe, it’s what the entire world is going through with the virus, racial inequality, economic crisis...Or it can be because my country is rapidly approaching a state of a civil war, and I’m on the edge of an emotional breakdown...Thing is I was struggling to keep watching her video as my range was growing with every second of it. Today Tamara appeared to me as the most shallow, self-absorb, narrow-minded basic b*, I’ve ever come across in life. She basically spends her life making lists of the items she wants. 🤦‍♀️
Her entire existence evolves around packaging herself. It finally became crystal clear to me that she has absolutely no sense of style. She is just another Eastern European appearance-obsessed filler-filled brand w**re, excuse my language (I’m Eastern European too, btw). She would make her capsule of Chanel, Dior, Hermes and YSL. How old are you again? It’s all about blowing smoke into public eye. I am convinced that only people with no substance and those desperately trying to fill in the void put clobber as the main priority on their list.
Funny enough, what she buys as “luxury”, and what make her (in her mind) so special, luxe and above everyone else is just another form of mass market, just at higher prices. The really luxury are bespoke items made on one-off basis for a particular customer. What she so obsessively buys from Chanel, Hermes, etc. is what they mass produce for regular folks with average income. The difference between Tamara and other middle class customer is in priorities, not in wealth.
im so sorry to hear about the problems in your country:( I pray for the things to improve.
Bravo for your words, absolutely agree with every single word in regards to Tamara.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've spent the whole of this pandemic wondering how I can buy a capsule collection so thank you Tamara so so much!

What a load of tit, the only things she buys are from Hermes, because you cannot get that for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wooow,her last video🙈i remember when i used to really like her a lot,and followed her on instagram,when she bought her first hermes,constance i think,she said that she bought that bag preloved,on vestiare,and now she claimed that she bought all of her hermes bags new🙈🙈i dont know why so many lies..or maybe she just got lost in all of those clothes and bags so she doesnt lie on purpose🤷‍♀️But on the other hand,i remember when she said on instagram on some post that brand gave her some boots and on video said of that same boots that she bought that with her own money🤷‍♀️
I dont know,I just dont like her and trust her anymore.
Yeah, I noticed that too.
Does she think her followers are a bunch of silly people? She keeps telling lie after lie. I thought she would have learned from the “fake” Paris flat episode, but apparently not.
I guess it is so “normal “ to influencers to lie and fake it, that eventually they end up loosing touch with the reality.
Btw, she is in Paris, every corner of the city is scenic, but so far, all of her pictures of the Balmain looks (is there a more tacky and cheap looking brand out there????) are from the flat or nearby. She is the epitome of laziness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I noticed that too.
Does she think her followers are a bunch of silly people? She keeps telling lie after lie. I thought she would have learned from the “fake” Paris flat episode, but apparently not.
I guess it is so “normal “ to influencers to lie and fake it, that eventually they end up loosing touch with the reality.
Btw, she is in Paris, every corner of the city is scenic, but so far, all of her pictures of the Balmain looks (is there a more tacky and cheap looking brand out there????) are from the flat or nearby. She is the epitome of laziness.
Maybe she is self isolating after all 😂 Paris is such an amazing city, I could spend days just randomly strolling around the streets and enjoying the architecture, street musicians and happy people hanging around Seine and the small caffees. But I guess it's more fun waiting for a Hermes apointment in your airbnb.
Girl really likes her brands... I also love designer stuff, but when you are 24/7 dressed in designer from head to toe, including panties and bras, you really are a brand groupie.
I love it most when she talks about sustainability and how the main reason she buys designer is the quality, so she can wear the things for years. I see her only wearing them for a season and then most of them magically disappear forever. Only some end up on depop.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really used to like Tamara until I red all the story about the paris and lies.
How do you know how much she earn ?
Influencers got paid a lot.. I don't think 5000 Euro a month it's too expensive for her ..
Ive heard that Lydia got paid £10k for insta story and 45k to feature brand in her video /post ( that was duty free campaign )
So I bet they earn a lot .. but I'm dissapointed in Tamara .. wonder what's going on ..
In terms on her face changes .. I know I used to look nothing like I'm now .. I was young, chubby cheeks , no chin definition ,tiny brows and now all different like I had a plastic surgery .. yes I had my lips don't but nothing else ..

Diet... I believe she starve herself.. maybe eating once a day .. of course when she travels and busy I understand you don't have time to eat, always on the go etc .. but I don't think she really eat well .. deff starvation

Reactions: 3
I really used to like Tamara until I red all the story about the paris and lies.
Influencers got paid a lot.. I don't think 5000 Euro a month it's too expensive for her ..
Ive heard that Lydia got paid £10k for insta story and 45k to feature brand in her video /post ( that was duty free campaign )
So I bet they earn a lot .. but I'm dissapointed in Tamara .. wonder what's going on ..
In terms on her face changes .. I know I used to look nothing like I'm now .. I was young, chubby cheeks , no chin definition ,tiny brows and now all different like I had a plastic surgery .. yes I had my lips don't but nothing else ..

Diet... I believe she starve herself.. maybe eating once a day .. of course when she travels and busy I understand you don't have time to eat, always on the go etc .. but I don't think she really eat well .. deff starvation
I wouldn’t say she is starving - if she is disciplined as she seems- intermittent fasting can do miracles. Even if she does eat OMAD as long as she puts enough calories it is legit and proved as good for your health/ hormones/ insulin .
To me she doesn’t look painfully thin but she is on thinner side. She doesn't look like someone with an eating problem- YET!
But I am so bored with her content Lately. She is in F***ing Paris. Give us life Tamara- Stores are open- show us an experience in shopping. Streets how your campaign is made. I know that f.e. YSL museum is closed but make a collaboration with them before they open - shake things up. Show us your fashion knowledge not just what you bought- that is easy when you have money and brand sponsorship- then you are just a model not an influencer.
When I watch other british bloggers she is still the only one with proper fashion content, fashion images etc, but she is nit changing in good way with her behavior.

Reactions: 5
I find Tamara quite pretty and healthy looking in her youtube videos but in her instagram photos I feel like she edits herself to make herself like donatella Versace! odd looking and way thinner than she actually is

Reactions: 10
I find Tamara quite pretty and healthy looking in her youtube videos but in her instagram photos I feel like she edits herself to make herself like donatella Versace! odd looking and way thinner than she actually is
Yes ageee with that , the legs in her hauls as not thin as in her pict and her face/cheekbones not as on her last photos

Reactions: 1

I also believe that Tamara earns a lot of money. She has almost 900.000 followers on Instagram, so she will have 1 million sooner or later.
BUT the apartment is not 5000€ a MONTH, it's per week (I think that was the price on AirBnB). Respectively on parisvacationapartments.com it's more than 16.000€ per month in November. During high season it's probably 20.000€, when the price is 5000€ per week.

It's a crazy price, if she really pays for it.
But maybe she can set the apartment off against tax liability.
As she can't travel the world at the moment and do luxury trips, she needs to spend her earnings for something.
If she doesn't spend it, or at least a part of it, she would need to give the tax authorities a high additional payment of taxes later.

I think she is really skinny. I would need to starve myself intense for her eating behaviour/skinny legs. However, some people don't feel their hunger so they can live with it easily.

Reactions: 2
I also believe that Tamara earns a lot of money. She has almost 900.000 followers on Instagram, so she will have 1 million sooner or later.
BUT the apartment is not 5000€ a MONTH, it's per week (I think that was the price on AirBnB). Respectively on parisvacationapartments.com it's more than 16.000€ per month in November. During high season it's probably 20.000€, when the price is 5000€ per week.

As she can't travel the world at the moment and do luxury trips, she needs to spend her earnings for something.
If she doesn't spend it, or at least a part of it, she would need to give the tax authorities a high additional payment of taxes later.

I think she is really skinny. I would need to starve myself intense for her eating behaviour/skinny legs. However, some people don't feel their hunger so they can live with it easily.
That's a very expensive apartment then ... 👀
She not used to be skinny if you look back she had legs/hips ,wasn't particularly skinny at all but deff is now ... her arms are skinny .. which is looking nice I think !

Anyone noticed Tamara deleted her IGTV with q&a where answered questions and was very upset

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just now catching up and this apartment situation is crazy. I did watch her "reveal" video when she posted, and I was happy for her without really thinking much into it. I actually like Tamara, but don't follow her religiously.

I don't understand why she's renting (or whatever you want to call it) a three bedroom apartment. Couldn't she get a one bedroom and actually be able to afford an extended lease on that? It really makes no sense unless she has a partnership with the rental service. Tamara is obviously very into luxury and excess when it comes to fashion, but she doesn't come off to me as someone who would rent a big apartment if half of it was going unused.

That's a very expensive apartment then ... 👀
She not used to be skinny if you look back she had legs/hips ,wasn't particularly skinny at all but deff is now ... her arms are skinny .. which is looking nice I think !

Anyone noticed Tamara deleted her IGTV with q&a where answered questions and was very upset
hahaha. Deleting the records of the crime...😅

I think she has a very nice body, and I don’t find her skinny at all. Her real weight is the one you can see from the videos,not from the photos. Most of the times she photoshops the pics immensely so she can look thinner, but does a terrible job at it because her face ends up looking “male like” sometimes. You can see there is a lot of work behind those photos. Someone skinny to me is Leonie, Caro or Lizzie Hadfield..

She is not among the top earners in the UK, she is far behind the most profitable influencers, and this can be easily checked, as pointed out a few pages ago (btw,don’t judge someone’s profits by the number of followers, there are some girls with half her audience, who earn more than her. Many reasons behind this, perhaps it would be interesting to discuss this somewhere else).
I don’t think she earns a lot...not in this industry anyway and nowhere close to be able to pay all her Hermes, flats and clothes. Her lavish lifestyle is very dodgy, perhaps it is no more than a facade, or perhaps she doesn’t declare everything.

Last edited:
She does not declare everything,you can see that in her last video🤷‍♀️she said that she didnt buy her first hermes constance bag but instead she was given that bag ( probably from vestiare ), but she said in that very first hermes video that she bought that bag...so she doesnt declare that...i just dont understand what is big deal about given items,if someone gives me hermes bag I would happily tell that to whole world🤣🤣🤣🤣just kiddin,I really dont understand🤷‍♀️
But I think she earns quite a lot,and doesnt spend that much on clothes and bags and shoes because brands or companies gave that to her,thats all🤷‍♀️
And sorry guys for my bad english,its not my language and I am lazy to translate everything now🤪🤪

she seems so off...this whole Paris move was bizarre...anyone else think she may be pregnant??

• Haha
Haven't fully caught up on the thread yet, but didn't Tamara say she moved to Paris for a guy? I'd bet anything that someone else is paying for that apartment or her man owns it. The relationship is shady no doubt otherwise she'd be staying at the guy's place, no?

And imagine saying that you "moved" to Paris when you're just staying at a short-term rental for a while, wow

What has happened to her assistant and to that Serbian photographer? She goes through them like socks. Also I am aware of a her cutting ties with her influencer friend in Serbia some years ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.