Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, let’s not turn this into an age thing though. I’m right in the middle of Tamara and Amelia’s ages and have the capacity to buy but am renting. Not everyone’s dream is to buy. I keep having this frustrating conversation with my parents. Amelia was also looking to buy when she thought she was getting married. As a single woman myself, I don’t have the desire to be tied down to real estate when I have no clue whether I even want to stay in this area at all.

With her falling in the pool fully dressed, I think she’s just trying to show a different/more carefree side to herself. Those Aminas will dry, they’re satin... no harm no foul. It’s not our money.

I have a quick off topic question: Does anyone here have a pair of Aminas? I just got a pair earlier this week, and the quality is shocking for the price I have to say. I watched a review on Ericasgirlyworld on Youtube before I purchased mine, and they’re a totally different pair to the ones that she had, but for shoes that pricy and made in Italy...it’s poor quality. I’m planning on keeping them since they are comfortable, but I will never buy another pair of her shoes.
Also in regards to the whole buying/renting, I lived at home with my parents until the beginning of the year. They are not billionaires like Amelia’s parents! It was just convenient when I moved back from across the country. There’s no shame in living at home if you’re able to do so I think, it doesn’t mean you’re a broke b**ch.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah, same! I would never buy any shoes of Amina for maaany reasons. One, it’s really an influencer thing and everyone has them. 2. Copy of Blahnik - what a shame. 3. Waaay to overpriced for how crappy they look (to me).
Amina Muaddi shoes are leather sole....once they get wet - good luck saving them. But, they are poor quality from what I've seen...a trend that will eventually die down. How she spends her money is not my issue.....her lack of reality is a different story. Out of touch!

Yeah, same! I would never buy any shoes of Amina for maaany reasons. One, it’s really an influencer thing and everyone has them. 2. Copy of Blahnik - what a shame. 3. Waaay to overpriced for how crappy they look (to me).
So true! I definitely bought into the hype, not gonna lie. Luckily I bought the Naima sandals, which are more casual. If I’d gotten the Begums or any of the crystalized shoes I would have returned them for sure! You cannot compare the quality to Manolos at all. I actually wish more influencers called her out on her crappy shoes instead of sucking up to her. Her designs for Fenty were basic AF too. I’ll stop talking off topic now 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Can someone link Christina's instagram? I Iiked her when she worked for Tamara, she seems to have an interesting style.

Regarding the pool photo, I did find it funny and cool, have to admit. But those poor shoes... 😄

Reactions: 2
Also in regards to the whole buying/renting, I lived at home with my parents until the beginning of the year. They are not billionaires like Amelia’s parents! It was just convenient when I moved back from across the country. There’s no shame in living at home if you’re able to do so I think, it doesn’t mean you’re a broke b**ch.
NEVER said it is a shame - it was in relation to Tamara who likes to say that she owns two places to sound rich.
I’m 26 and I live at home and I’m not broke and even if I was I would not be ashamed, the only thing that irritates me is when someone is fake. Just OWN IT!

NEVER said it is a shame - it was in relation to Tamara who likes to say that she owns two places to sound rich.
Speaking of the two places, what happened to the London flat ? She sounded so pathetic when she mentioned it was located in Chelsea/Knightsbridge.
She loves to brag: look at me, I’m so rich, living in a fancy area.🤦‍♀️
Look at Amelia Liana for example, who is in fact rich, but never even once mentioned where her flat is located, the same goes to her parents house.
Not to mention how dangerous it is. One day someone will pay Tamara a visit, a lá Kim Kardashian... it is mind blowing how someone who “apparently “ was robbed in South of France, has no discretion whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
Speaking of the two places, what happened to the London flat ? She sounded so pathetic when she mentioned it was located in Chelsea/Knightsbridge.
Look at Amelia Liana for example, who is in fact rich, but never even once mentioned where her flat is located, the same goes to her parents house.
Not to mention how dangerous it is. One day someone will pay Tamara a visit, a lá Kim Kardashian... it is mind blowing how someone who “apparently “ was robbed in South of France, has no discretion whatsoever.
That’s what I mean... When you are rich/smart/beautiful/successful or whatever it is so normal for you that there is no need to brag about it, you would not even think about that. That’s how you spot fakes hahah!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure what
do you follow Amelia? Everyone knows exact house she lives in even who her landlord is. She said its in Chelsea and showed a lot of it - of course I cant share much but its all on her thread

Reactions: 1
Does anyone on here from Serbia know who her family is? So curious to how her and her sister have money. As we know it’s not coming from blogging

Not sure what

do you follow Amelia? Everyone knows exact house she lives in even who her landlord is. She said its in Chelsea and showed a lot of it - of course I cant share much but its all on her thread
Yes, I follow her, and she never shared where she lives.
However, the location and the landlord were disclosed right here in this forum, because Amelia had shown this same flat some years ago on one of her vlogs(it belongs to one of her closest friends). The decoration of the flat is very peculiar, so it was very easy to connect the dots.
The same goes to her parents house. A person at GG recognized the private garden where she used to walk her dog.
Amelia may have some flaws, however I appreciate that she doesn’t need to boastfully display her wealth... very different from Tam Tam, who is not even wealthy (and I mean, UK wealthy) but loves to pretend to.

Last edited:
Okay, let’s not turn this into an age thing though. I’m right in the middle of Tamara and Amelia’s ages and have the capacity to buy but am renting. Not everyone’s dream is to buy. I keep having this frustrating conversation with my parents. Amelia was also looking to buy when she thought she was getting married. As a single woman myself, I don’t have the desire to be tied down to real estate when I have no clue whether I even want to stay in this area at all.

With her falling in the pool fully dressed, I think she’s just trying to show a different/more carefree side to herself. Those Aminas will dry, they’re satin... no harm no foul. It’s not our money.

I have a quick off topic question: Does anyone here have a pair of Aminas? I just got a pair earlier this week, and the quality is shocking for the price I have to say. I watched a review on Ericasgirlyworld on Youtube before I purchased mine, and they’re a totally different pair to the ones that she had, but for shoes that pricy and made in Italy...it’s poor quality. I’m planning on keeping them since they are comfortable, but I will never buy another pair of her shoes.
so on that note - any threads on Amina or Ericasgirlyworld?

Reactions: 1
Palais Royal.
A soon as her first video from Paris was up, someone found her flat on aibnb. Everyone in here got really angry and disappointed because she was lying about this whole Paris flat thing.
If there is something that I really appreciate about someone, specially influencers, is their authenticity. She is a liar, mainly with little things here and there which few people notice, but this flat Paris situation is too big to be ignored.

Yes, noticed this too.
She had like 4 comments, they are gone. At least I cannot find them anymore.
YOu know what after posting the questions I thought lets try to find this view online. I am not from Paris, not even from Europe, never been there but it was so easy to locate her apartment on internet. I believe these apartments are rented out €5000 - 6000. How on earth she is affording to spend this much ,maybe its a gift from her sugar daddy. ;)

Im also another person that doesnt think she has implants, actually even if she does then they dont look like some really masty ones i have been seeing on insta.
I think she has botched breast implants and she is making up stories of childhood scarring for that protruding bone she got in her chest

My god... like I said before, she has no boyfriend if he is her boyfriend 🤣
MAybe he is a new assistant and she is posing him as a boyfriend. Height of desperation

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.