Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let the rants begin! All things Tamara Kalinic.
What we see on her channels?
- ads every other insta post
- brands brands brands, only brands. Seriously, Tamara, would it hurt to actually promote some local and sustainable brands as well?
- so many clothes, I mean, do you actually wear them more than once? No regard for the environment

Reactions: 5
Her fillers really get to me. No mention of having her lips done when they used to be as thin as the Jenner girl :sneaky: She always says the indentations in her cheeks "ligaments" (from memory) but I think its from over filling.

Another thing that annoys be about Tam is everything is her "favourite" she is another one who can't be trusted.

I have to say though she does produce some high end content and works with some great brands, all this with 211K You Tube subs.

Reactions: 3
Her fillers really get to me. No mention of having her lips done when they used to be as thin as the Jenner girl :sneaky: She always says the indentations in her cheeks "ligaments" (from memory) but I think its from over filling.

Another thing that annoys be about Tam is everything is her "favourite" she is another one who can't be trusted.

I have to say though she does produce some high end content and works with some great brands, all this with 211K You Tube subs.
I hear you on this one. It is so visible in this screenshot, maybe it was after a top up.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She looks so plastic in this photo!!!

I followed her when she was still attending university and she is unrecognizable now. Not just by her physical looks, she used to be more down to earth back then, she used to wear affordable clothes (now even her knickers are designer) and she didn’t lie her ass off, at least I did not notice.

Reactions: 4
She looks so plastic in this photo!!!

I followed her when she was still attending university and she is unrecognizable now. Not just by her physical looks, she used to be more down to earth back then, she used to wear affordable clothes (now even her knickers are designer) and she didn’t lie her ass off, at least I did not notice.
I was looking through her older photos and video, she was so normal and girly looking, loved that, but now she clearly has filler and breast implants. Did she ever address this? I haven't been following her for more than a year..
A normal breast does not stick up like that imho..

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Quite frankly, I never liked her, definitely don't like her fashion sense, and I don't see how her content is good. I mean, compared to Lidl anyone's content is good, but c'mon! Brands like her because oligarchs mommy and daddy have indefinite funds and her fellow oligarchs' kids use her links to buy overpriced tit.

Isn't she a pharmacist (or that's what she studied at uni)? Isn't she getting bored with all this shallowness? I tried to watch her a couple years ago (she was hanging with a guy then, that wasn't her bf) but I just couldn't continue.
She seem to work hard and take things seriously I'll give her that.

She only admitted doing her lips and nose.

I don‘t understand the need to lie and negate something, if you do it, own it for crying out loud. It‘s like she has forgotten how she looked like before few years and her followers must be all blind - why make a fool of yourself and negate and negate when everyone can have a look at the older footage and pics and put 2 & 2 together?

I used to really look up to her, but then I noticed a lot of gifted stuff undeclared, also undeclared partnerships and ads, lying her ass off about a lot of things..

What is wrong with these influencers? One narcissistic a*hole after another.
They really think we are all idiots.

Reactions: 6
I had the misfortune of watching her latest vlog and my God she had an excuse for everything. She is starting to be a copy of Lidl or Frow. Ads everything and linx down below. How much of a cash grab can you get? You're loaded girl! Brands throw things at you! What more do you want?
I have the feeling that she is reading on here. As soon as we commented that she is not relatable anymore with Chanel this, Dior that, she does a Zara and H&M haul? Coincidence?

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but i think she is really hard working and does high fashion quiet well. I dont consistently watch her videos but when i do she seems to be declaring gifts.

Regarding work done to her face, she might have denied or not answered when people asked but i clearly remember her saying she has done quiet alot and will continue to do so but doesn't want to be specific about the treatments or fillers as she doesn't want to influence anyone into doing them. Which i applaud compared to Lydia who turned her 3 point nonsurgical rhinoplasty into an ad.

🤷🏻‍♀️just my honest thoughts. Having said that, I am so used to Lydia Elise Millen and her train wreck she calls “brand” that in comparison Tarama is Amazing 😅

Reactions: 12
I've watched a couple of her videos and I don't know what it is but I just cant take it her.

I think it’s a step in the right direction to try and remove some of the filler from her lips, but unfortunately, it only highlights how overfilled the rest of her face is. She is starting to look really old/like she’s wearing dentures because her top lip looks sunken relative to the rest of her face. I hope her cheeks weren’t filled with Sculptra because that would mean it’s her own collagen lumps in there and those can’t be “dissolved”. Yikes!

I’m new to Tamara, started watching her vlogmas and read here. I actually quite like how she opinions and shared them and isn’t so PG like others but the one thing I find is she is hardly friends with influencers especially UK ones when I thought she would be. What’s the deal with this? Like Lydia I thought she’d be friends with and maybe Victoria but also Negin?

Tamara is focused on developing her brand as high end. She tries really hard to project an image of wealth, and her family is quite wealthy (although nothing compared to Amelia or her friend Phillipa Cadogan). Tamara probably thinks begging and High Street brand sponsorships are beneath her, and those are Lydia and Victoria's bread and butter. On the other hand, and this is just my speculation, but I saw a vaguely pro-Brexit comment from one of them (might’ve been Lydia) on insta and I wonder if they are hoping Brexit will result in the UK influencers who are foreign but doing better than them leaving the UK, leaving the lucrative fashion sponsorships up for grabs, so perhaps that is also a reason why they don’t get along. Tamara is quite close with some other European influencers, especially those from Holland and Germany, they are all quite wealthy and are also going for high end fashion content.

I have to say this Vlogmas and over the last few years Tamaras content has been fantastic, unlike Lydia who hasn’t gotten changed out of her dressing gown and left the house. The spa press trip with La Mer to Switzerland looked like a dream. I am completed addicted to her channel. Her lips also look so much better now she has dissolved the filler, in fact she looks so much more prettier.

Reactions: 7
I have to say this Vlogmas and over the last few years Tamaras content has been fantastic, unlike Lydia who hasn’t gotten changed out of her dressing gown and left the house. The spa press trip with La Mer to Switzerland looked like a dream. I am completed addicted to her channel. Her lips also look so much better now she has dissolved the filler, in fact she looks so much more prettier.
I have to say I completely agree with you. Up until this Christmas edition of vlogs I could only see her just buying tons of Balenciaga and Bottega Venetta which for me are crap as far as brands go. But compared to Lydia and Frow she is a pro. Unfortunately she has a hideous face now. In the latest vlog as she got the camera closer to her face to show the last bruises on her lips I literally screamed inside. Her cheeks are filled to the brim and her chin too. She looked hideous, almost has a malformed man's face. I truly wish she would dissolve the cheek implants, hopefully they are hyaluronic acid.
Other than this she has a dream life with all this travel and the money she has which results in a freedom to do whatever she wants. Good for her!

I have to say I completely agree with you. Up until this Christmas edition of vlogs I could only see her just buying tons of Balenciaga and Bottega Venetta which for me are crap as far as brands go. But compared to Lydia and Frow she is a pro. Unfortunately she has a hideous face now. In the latest vlog as she got the camera closer to her face to show the last bruises on her lips I literally screamed inside. Her cheeks are filled to the brim and her chin too. She looked hideous, almost has a malformed man's face. I truly wish she would dissolve the cheek implants, hopefully they are hyaluronic acid.
Other than this she has a dream life with all this travel and the money she has which results in a freedom to do whatever she wants. Good for her!
Unfortunately even hyaluronic acid fillers stimulate collagen production, and since her cheeks/chin have been overfilled for several years now, it’s unlikely that her face can just end up looking as if she never had anything done. Her upper lip looks like a bumpy deflated sack now, some of it can tighten up but she might have to fill them a bit again in order to make them look ok. A total mess! But she is definitely less vacuous than the likes of Lydia and Victoria, and I too have been enjoying her Vlogmas/travelling content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.