Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notahater1010

VIP Member
We said that she was lying she went and did a Q&A. We kept calling her out in her BS she goes and do another assumption video with the same assumptions as her previous assumptions videos. Boooooring!

Do you know what I think is funny about Tamara?
She says she does not care about what people say or think of her, but she wastw her precious time addressing over and over the same thing trying to convince her followers that she is a good person.

She did moved to Paris to have an active life but she has not once mentioned how is the Covid situation in France. She might don't understand this but life will never be the same. There is no such a thing as "life is back to normal".

I agree with what someone said here. She really thinks she is more smart than she is.
You don't need to be smart to film videos and open packages from the comfort of your house. You do however need to be smart to work in a job that requires you to have a "brain".

She might think she is an overachiever but what exactly she achieved?!? I wouldn't say be a youtuber is a big achievement.

No matter how much they make. I would be embarrassed to tell someone I am a youtuber.

As they said being a youtuber and talk to the camera about some nonsense stuff is not that deep.

@Oohthedrama you kill me hahah

Tamara you’re a blogger who opens parcels for a living and potters around your dressing room until you get a sponsored press trip. She needs to have a very high IQ to do that,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Purgerica

224816_10150563235165332_794105331_18051328_4521725_n.jpg

11560806.jpg

Why do women have to turn into these emaciated, filler-overloaded shadows of themselves to be accepted as cool, trendy and luxe?? It's so wrong and I don't believe for a second they're happy this way.

(These are of course pre- most procedures)

• Wow
  • Heart

Kim_laurie3

I am not greek but can I just say how much I hate when influenzas go to Greece, especially Santorini.
The disrespect towards the greek people by ignoring the obvious signs displayed all over Santorini houses saying do not trespass or do not go on top of this house but they still go, they ignore and just go anywhere they feel like it just to get a phone for the gram.

The least someone can do when visiting another country is to respect the rules of that country. If she can't respect that it is a sign that she does not respect anyone ever.
Yesss! Thanks for mentioning this.
I saw the vlog and when she said it was “ok” to do it if you asked the owner of the house to use his rooftop, I was kind of shocked. Who does that??? Who knocks on someone’s door, disturbes his peace and privacy, to ask for permission to take a photo on a PRIVATE property? It is beyond...😑

notahater1010

VIP Member
Tamara said that she has not really developed one of the bedrooms into a proper office yet as it is not fully done. Ok Tam Tam if you say so we will pretend that we believe.
I bet the owner will let her redecorate all the apartment just because she wants to lol.

Oh she is gonna decorate the wardrobe doors as apparently is too basic.

The obssession with Xenia is real. She love the apartment cause is close to where her friend (Xenia) lives.

Tamara is removing comments asking if the apartment is an airbnb.

• Haha

Gilly88

Ladies can you please help me here im so confused, what was a lie? she did show that she bought those candles, books, decoration and the table, then deco for the office, so please enlighten me because I also want to comment but I kinda cant at all hate on that air bnb situation, she is staying there for over two months and is actually living there, so not the peoblem i have with her.

my problem is that im so excited to see Paris content and all she posts is boring content of shopping. It would be amazing to see ither stuff than hermes chanel etc. The worst is i now see Leonie and girls like that doing the same
The impression she has created is that she has moved to Paris and has rented a flat which she has decked out in furniture. If you watched her videos and knew no better you’d think she’s rented the place. Yet she hasn’t rented, she has no lease and as we know from the Airbnb website looks like she’s out by Sept.

Yet as you can see from her comment section people believe that the flat is hers and this is her new life-because that is what she has implied. There is a massive difference between “living” and being on holiday. Tamara is on holiday. For instance when people go backpacking for months they don’t say they are living there- they say travelling. Tamara is deceptively saying she is living/moved to Paris to make her life seem more appealing to others.

The fact she is literally deleting comments on the topic also shows she doesn’t want the truth getting out. How you can’t see that what she has done is wrong is beyond me

Last edited:

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
I am 10000% convinced this is all staged, they are not romantically involved! Don’t trust everything you read on internet 😂

It is for the convenience and there is a transaction involved I am 100% sure!

If I am wrong, then it is from pure interest on her side, and the very transparent one for that matter, to get into Paris fashion circle via Balmain stylist/photographer. So cliché 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️😅

As Tamara carresing and kissing that hair and beard combo I cannot imagine in million years, then again I couldn’t believe someone would lie about buying 2 apartments either 🐷

• Haha

Qurious

Does everyone feel a bit tired of with pushing luxury in time of CORONA? I can't stand it anymore. Haven't we learnt anything? Plus it is so boring

• Heart
Is there a reason she's dressed up like someone in money heist?
Beats me!

It’s also ironic bc the costumes and Bella Ciao music she’s been adding to her stories are a symbol of a revolution and there’s a revolution going on in her home-country yet she’s staying silent.

• Angry

Leii

The dude looks creepy af. And I am pretty sure he is gay (he gives me the vibe). Also, he is not Tamara‘s type, the type for her would be „šminker“, which would be loosely translated as a metrosexual (or a guy that takes care of himself and his looks, is always put together, etc). This dude is obviously there for the job.
Back before she actually did say Dusan and her are just friends.
I have to say I am a bit shocked finding out about the lies about Paris, I did stop following her because I caught her lying and not disclosing ads and gifts before, but this is on another level! Is there anyone normal between the influencers or are they all narcissistic lying psychopaths?

janinabina

She doesn't pay bills. She is on an extended holiday paying a fee for her Air BnB, which includes everything you need. She even gets fresh flowers on a regular basis, right? I mean who has fresh flowers in the house when you are just back from your holiday :D nice service from the renting company.

First she made a big announced in a youtube video that she moved to Paris and found a flat there. She tried to make everyone believe it's a permanent move/stay.

Then she said, she will devide her time between Paris and London, where she has a another flat. But maybe she would also go to Italy/Milan... Later she started explaining she will maybe stay in Paris for 6 months.

And now she said she just decided to stay in Paris after talking to her beloved sister.

So actually she confirmed that she was talking bullshit before. But still no apologies or statement to this weird move/Air BnB situation. I have to admit, I'm quite "excited" what strange story she will come up next 😁 and how she will justify her next "move" to... wherever.

Maybe she is happy that we are gossiping about her... but a lot of us are (ex) followers who got really dissapointed (n)

• Heart

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
There was a comment on this asking her why she is lying if she is in airbnb so she is deleting the comments

This is actually disgusting! She is literally lying her ass off! She needs to be called out! This is such a slap in the face to all her clueless followers and so disrespectful and insulting to everyone’s intelligence!

Why don’t we all coment on her YT video so she finally addresses her lies? Anyone up for it?

Attachments

• Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
I feel like she thinks she is Carrie from SATC with her own Mr. Big that she hides from the public and is so mysterious. Girl, this ain’t a movie. Either talk about your love life or don’t. This in between, hinting here and there is just plain childish.
My boyfriend (or long term partner if u will) is a banker and probably what she strives for, but I cannot imagine what he would think of me if I asked him to film me while I am packing, manicuring, posing around 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Even if he would, this would emasculate the image I have of my own man!

I love him and he supports my career in fashion (I work as an analyst for a leading brand) but I know he is not going shopping with me or going to take endless photos of some girly girl stuff!

So I am still convinced she has some gay side kick to do this for her, not an actual man who has some serious job... However, I have no clue who is financing her as boy that sh*** is expensive and no she ain’t covering that herself!

Rksaws

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but i think she is really hard working and does high fashion quiet well. I dont consistently watch her videos but when i do she seems to be declaring gifts.

Regarding work done to her face, she might have denied or not answered when people asked but i clearly remember her saying she has done quiet alot and will continue to do so but doesn't want to be specific about the treatments or fillers as she doesn't want to influence anyone into doing them. Which i applaud compared to Lydia who turned her 3 point nonsurgical rhinoplasty into an ad.

🤷🏻‍♀️just my honest thoughts. Having said that, I am so used to Lydia Elise Millen and her train wreck she calls “brand” that in comparison Tarama is Amazing 😅

Lena94

As someone who lives in Paris and who had endured all the precautions of the covid situations, I fell really offended that she takes pictures in the subway station without wearing a mask. It is absolutely mandatory here...

• Wow
Reactions: 11

notahater1010

VIP Member
there is no video yet, probably because she is trying to edit it to avoid being caught lying again.She never, in her worst nightmares, though she would be caught.
lesson to Tamara: there is always someone smarter than us...
In this case based on the fact that I found her apartment online and provided you all with nice content. I am smarter than Tam Tam hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart

Shoegal14

Chatty Member
Good assessment on her fashion sense. She has a good figure which enables her to carry high-end fashion well. Obviously, her enhanced facial features also helped with building this overall allure. However, i dont find her as someone who has passion for fashion or really knows the history behind these fashion houses. Tamara is definitely someone who follows trends. She doesn’t care about sustainability and overindulges by purchasing highly coveted pieces for clout and maybe also acceptance by the other $$$$ influenzas. She tends to go overboard tho, e.g. everything chanel, hermes in all colors, etc.

Even with that said, I found her most annoying after she “moved” to Paris and started fabricating this “wonderful and exciting” life in Paris, while traveling in Greece, living in her bubble, and being tone deaf and irresponsible in the midst of one of the worse time in human history. This is ultimately what pissed a lot of ppl off. Ppl can say that maybe we are jealous of her but I am sure there are a number of us who have the means to do what she is doing. However, we choose to stay home for the good of all.
Totally agree with you! She is so annoying while in Paris! She seems desperately anxious to prove something that is not real and caught in a web of lies. Well Tam tam don't underestimate people. Be honest about things instead of playing hide and seek in regards to your Parisian move, parisian flat, wonderful life in Paris and the man in your life (you are turning into laughing stock, please stop). Honesty and transparency is what makes other people respect us in case you did not know it. Just constructive criticism here, there is no hate.

Ladies can you please help me here im so confused, what was a lie? she did show that she bought those candles, books, decoration and the table, then deco for the office, so please enlighten me because I also want to comment but I kinda cant at all hate on that air bnb situation, she is staying there for over two months and is actually living there, so not the peoblem i have with her.

my problem is that im so excited to see Paris content and all she posts is boring content of shopping. It would be amazing to see ither stuff than hermes chanel etc. The worst is i now see Leonie and girls like that doing the same
Honestly, renting an Air BnB is not a home - it's a hotel. For example, there are no pictures of family or personal mementos. She didn't know what was in some of the closets (e.g. untouched Robe). The lie is all of that ....for a 30-something "professional", she's broadcasting an aesthetic and persona to impressionable minds that is a lie. Call me crazy, but I think that is wrong...no different than her false concern for BLM, sustainability and any other social issue she pretends to give a crap about.

notahater1010

VIP Member
If she wasn't ready to talk about her move or the reasons behind her Paris move. She should have stayed quiet.

She is the one who decided to post that video and as with everything we say or do in life it has consequences. You can't expect that you will only get complements when you are lying straight at people's face.

She is getting backlash that she brought that on herself. Take responsability for your own actions, Be honest and don't play the victim card people will appreciate and respect you for that.

I feel sorry for people who lost their jobs and don't know when their next paycheck will be.
I don't feel sorry for an influencer who likes to lie and now is sad cause she got caught.

Kim_laurie3

View attachment 190389
Haha is this a coy admission that she has no actual bf? Lol Tam Tam your fans wouldn’t think your life is “beautiful and sorted” if you didn’t lie and depict your life as such

also she said she’s decided to stay longer in Paris. Wonder how that’s gonna work?? As she can’t stay longer in her airbnb- it’s booked up.
I don’t get it (actually I do😏)... didn’t she say in the first Paris video that she had “moved” to Paris?
Tamara has been lying all along, since day one. She started by saying she had moved to Paris because of work (let me guess: by work she meant the Balmain shoot that the brand “forget” to share😅), then she said it was because of “personal issues”, today she wrote she had just decided to stay longer after speaking with her sister.
So Tam Tam, did she move or not?
She cannot keep up with her own lies. I get it: the list of lies is extensive so it is hard to keep track.Better start using the the fancy Chanel notebook to write them down.
All I want to say is this: we were right girls! There was no move, no Paris flat, NADA!

Last edited: