Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apartment tour is up. She’s acting like she decorated the flat! “Need to buy some more plates” ITS A AIRBNB is she delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apartment tour is up. She’s acting like she decorated the flat! “Need to buy some more plates” ITS A AIRBNB is she delusional

Such utter bullshit, she's not got round to making a proper office yet - well no you wouldn't would you, because it's not your apartment!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The ways she was describing table 🤣🤣🤣
As if she never had dinner over table and never had friends at home, what is wrong with you?

just to add this

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Seen a comment asking how much she bought the flat for. Her fans (me included until this week) have no clue because she has spun this lie.

so weird as no one would judge her if she admitted it’s a holiday flat. who is she putting this act on for?

Reactions: 8
Im trying to find these comments you ladies are talking about but cant find. Can anyone post screenshots? Would love to see.
I saw someone asked how much apartment of that type goes for but not how much she paid..
To be honest i blame her minions for stupidity she even said that flat came furnished

Reactions: 2
Im trying to find these comments you ladies are talking about but cant find. Can anyone post screenshots? Would love to see.
I saw someone asked how much apartment of that type goes for but not how much she paid..
To be honest i blame her minions for stupidity she even said that flat came furnished
Just went to look again at comment I referenced. You’re right comment was more on the lines of how much her apartment costs- not directly what was paid...but comment is still giving me stupid minion vibes lol

im surprised no one has called her out recently re - her place being an air bnb or does she delete the comments? Surely we can't be the only ones seeing through the lies! A little transparency is nice especially when you have dedicated fans

Reactions: 3
Omg,what a video🙈she does behave like a teenager,happy with pizzas on the dinning table..seriously?ummmm,weirdo....and that toilet upstairs?seems to me like its the first time she opened that door and she looked quite surprised that something is there🤣🤣strange woman,what to say🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there a reason she's dressed up like someone in money heist?
Beats me!

It’s also ironic bc the costumes and Bella Ciao music she’s been adding to her stories are a symbol of a revolution and there’s a revolution going on in her home-country yet she’s staying silent.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe how careless she is about privacy. It took me 5 minutes to figure out her exact address, she made it so easy !
There are other holiday rentals in the building.

Taken on Tamara’s balcony...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
again unless she has AT LEAST a million to spend there's no way she'll ever buy an appartment in Paris, not in the neighbourhoods she's interested in. 300k-400k will get you a average 1 bdr appartment in an average neighbourhood.

The apartment tour was meh. I dont know what I expected... I suppose I thought to was more spacious? The kitchen and dining area was not what I would think.. I don’t know... but the location is great and I still love the living room.

Reactions: 1
When someone is creative, you can tell straight away. They try new looks, new decor and even travel to new places.

Tamara is boring af ... all she does is go to the same places every year. She is like that with her clothes as she never venture into the unknown.

I don't get how people find someone like her inspiring. She always play safe and she always copy others instead of creating her own world.

I wonder if this yesr influencers will be able to go on holidays! I am not sure what I think about it - in one hand its irresponsible, but at the same time thise businesses have suffered enough and its good thatif they can they support the hotels, restaurants etc. Interested to see travel content again because in all honesty im so bored with influencers that never leave their house
She said she is gonna travel to a few other places after Santorini. I think that all these European/UK bloggers will start to travel again for summer.

If Tamara or anyone close to her to started travel again get Covid they can't complain about it.

I wonder what they need a holiday for after spending months at home doing the bare minimum.

If everyone decides to travel now wait and see in a couple of months a second wave of Covid hit hard everyone in EU/UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When someone is creative, you can tell straight away. They try new looks, new decor and even travel to new places.

Tamara is boring af ... all she does is go to the same places every year. She is like that with her clothes as she never venture into the unknown.

I don't get how people find someone like her inspiring. She always play safe and she always copy others instead of creating her own world.
You're so right. I have no idea what is inspiring or ambitious about her. Here's Covid with an opportunity to try new things and all we get is the same old, same old. yawn!

I follow a youtuber called "Hautelemode" and learn so much more about today's fashion than any of these influencers bother to share. He reminds me of a young Andre Leon Talley, but is just starting his career. These influencers can learn a lot from him ...

Reactions: 4
I just found out that her airbnb is $5000 per week. Is it possible that she pays $20000 per month for fake Paris life?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Oh god she is delusional... no other explanation.

Tamara "When I moved in all the basic stuff were here such as furniture and stuff but since she arrived at the place she had to get a lot more funiture".

Seriously she is a joke! She got an Ikea desk for the bedroom and she is saying that she bought heaps of furniture.

She needs someone to tell her that she is embarrassing herself.

Whoever edited this house tour video clearly need to learn a thing or two.

Why to add the name of every room with the Paris 2020 date? That's so weird!

We all know you are in Paris no need to remind us a thousand times.

Tamara is like an annoying little child. Look I am in Paris..I am in Paris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.