Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And everything is "exciting"... "My exciting life in Paris", "planning exciting days in Paris", she talks like an American teenager and/or she is trying to convince everyone how great everything is, even though it's tit. Maybe she has to convince herself. Like all those celebs suddenly talking about their great sex lives and boom a year later it's divorceville.

No of course you are, but just because you are university educated doesn’t mean you need great English skills to get into university in the UK that’s all I meant :)
I get having crappy English at the start of your studies, but by the time you graduate you have to be able to use academic English because of the tit tonne of writing that needs to be done, the lectures and seminars which are no sneeze (language wise) and on top of that living in the country should give you good language skills, beyond simplistic "exciting" and misspelling common words.

When I came into university I studied two foreign languages and for one of them I thought I was great, because my grades at school (sixth form) were great, I watched some TV in that language and I was the best in class, we also read olden classics in school and all that, so it was very tough and a good learning environment.
When I came to uni I was hit in the head and I had to acclimate to a steep learning curve and really put in time to better my language skills, which were pretty good already!! But not good enough for uni!! I have no idea what she studied, but I have to say I studied literature, so language skills have to be top notch, if they aren't you better get them there, quick.

Reactions: 6
Oh honey🙄 Instead of preaching about the pronunciation of Versace, you should focus on improving your english.
Also, why did she post a PRIVATE letter from Carlo? I mean, who does that? What are you trying to prove?
This is the highlight for me: “we kept a big secret”! This is not about you Tam Tam. You had your chance and failed miserably, and I truly wish his brand doesn’t end up like yours.
She is behaving like a teenager who needs validation about everything in her life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh honey🙄 Instead of preaching about the pronunciation of Versace, you should focus on improving your english.
Also, why did she post a PRIVATE letter from Carlo? I mean, who does that? What are you trying to prove?
This is the highlight for me: “we kept a big secret”! This is not about you Tam Tam. You had your chance and failed miserably, and I truly wish his brand doesn’t end up like yours.
She is behaving like a teenager who needs validation about everything in her life.
I did not like the personal letter reveal on Insta stories either. Is it so hard to behave like an adult in the Tamtam world? She could have mentioned her friend's new brand in a more elegant way and do not include herself in these news. You are right - her so called eyewear brand was a big fat failure and she still pretends she is an eyewear designer!

Reactions: 8
Really excited about the new thread name 😬😬
First time suggesting hehe:
Tamara Kalinic #2
Notre Tam de Paris, her new 'home' is an Airbnb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tamara Kalinic #2
I am really bad at this but I will try to mix up with yours

# Notre Tam de Paris, boring to death & stuck in her home a.k.a Airbnb rent
😬

Reactions: 8
Does anyone even understand the appeal of Paris? Other than fashion week and the aesthetics of the buildings what does Paris have which London doesn’t. I don’t think she had any friends in the UK to be fair.
Same here, still don't get why she is in Paris.

Ok Paris is a fashion city, but London is too. However, she has nothing to do with any of the Parisian Fashion world.

If she is actually in Paris to enjoy her life with the bearded guy, it would be very nice for her.

This Versace pronunciation was an issue in the other forum months ago. People were making fun about her pronunciation of Versace. Now she tries to prove that she can pronounce it the right way :rolleyes::D

I stayed in Brighton for 6 months when I was a student and it's a really nice place.
But it's NOT London and that is totally fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tamara Kalinic #2
I love your suggestion 😂 I also think we should include the best of from her vocabulary: "Favooooouuuriteee" / "exciting" / "inspired" in the title

Reactions: 1
I did not like the personal letter reveal on Insta stories either. Is it so hard to behave like an adult in the Tamtam world? She could have mentioned her friend's new brand in a more elegant way and do not include herself in these news. You are right - her so called eyewear brand was a big fat failure and she still pretends she is an eyewear designer!
She was trying to prove us that she was indeed one of his top choices.

Reactions: 4
I have changed and added some of the sugestions.
How about this for the name :
"Favooourite Notre Tam de Paris, love so so much her airbnb home"

Reactions: 7
I have changed and added some of the sugestions.
How about this for the name :
"Favooourite Notre Tam de Paris, love so so much her airbnb home"
What you’re missing is that Paris and Airbnb rhyme - Pareeeee in French 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What about:
Notre Tam de Paris - soooo grateful her new 'home' is an Airbnb

Yep it does rhyme thanks for noticing 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Notre Tam de Paris
Louvre my rented Jardins view - it’s all about the location

Reactions: 4
You guys are the best🤣🤣🤣 sorry I cannot pick one, all suggestions are awesome

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.