Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she shouldn’t, we don’t want her! We Croatians are very proud of where we come from. And I have a good friend from Serbia with whom I discuss the situation there and we have been telling people here (we live abroad) and explaining what is really going on - nobody knows here, they all think it is what the media is saying.
And I am pretty sure Bosnia doesn’t want her either 😂
I am also 50/50 about traveling. I did went home to visit family and we spent a few days in Dalmatia. We were careful and with masks. We are grateful to be healthy so we could have done it, otherwise I wouldn’t.
i agree with Moloko, with all due respect Leii, but its not up to you and your friends to decide if she is Bosnian/Croatian or Serbian. I myself am Croatian, and its not that I am going to dispute if somebody is Croatian or Serbian.
You dont choose where you are born!?
When it comes to Greece I enjoy the content, but I have a feeling that something is happening in her life, like something weird, at first I thought she was pregnant, also she looks a bit fatter, but now Im just not sure if its all this fake boyfriend drama or what.

also how many people are there in Greece? Looks like many traveled together judging by her meals for several people always

Reactions: 3
i agree with Moloko, with all due respect Leii, but its not up to you and your friends to decide if she is Bosnian/Croatian or Serbian. I myself am Croatian, and its not that I am going to dispute if somebody is Croatian or Serbian.
You dont choose where you are born!?
When it comes to Greece I enjoy the content, but I have a feeling that something is happening in her life, like something weird, at first I thought she was pregnant, also she looks a bit fatter, but now Im just not sure if its all this fake boyfriend drama or what.

also how many people are there in Greece? Looks like many traveled together judging by her meals for several people always
Actually, she was born in Sarajevo when I recall correctly. I only know about Croatian passport because someone told about how she showed it once back in the old forum. I presume she uses it because Croatia is in EU and Serbia is not, so there are work benefits with it etc. And to her credit, she was always proud to be Serbian and she always accentuated that, I don’t know what happened to her lately. Something is definitely off.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely.
If her main goal was in fact to support locals, why not start from her own country? Is there really nothing worth sharing in Serbia? Never been to, but I highly doubt that is the case. Also, Serbia/Croatia need more urgent support than Greece. Actually, the Greek Minister of Tourism said the impact would be less considerable than firstly expected.
She travels to Greece not because she is worried about the Greeks, but because those photos suit her grid more and there is where she will be able to find freebies more easily.
Next time she preaches about masks, perhaps she should keep it to herself and focus on her own behavior.
Agree,
But she is to much of peasant. It takes one to be mature to understand what you said. She is a shame of where she is from and is using it only when it suits her.
A friend of my father told me when I was far younger and travelled the europe - you can not appreciate it enough unless you know your own country. And he was right. There is a lot of things but she never promotes anything from balkans ( although one would say there is not much except croatia).
No, she shouldn’t, we don’t want her! We Croatians are very proud of where we come from. And I have a good friend from Serbia with whom I discuss the situation there and we have been telling people here (we live abroad) and explaining what is really going on - nobody knows here, they all think it is what the media is saying.
And I am pretty sure Bosnia doesn’t want her either 😂
I am also 50/50 about traveling. I did went home to visit family and we spent a few days in Dalmatia. We were careful and with masks. We are grateful to be healthy so we could have done it, otherwise I wouldn’t.
Ha ha ha i know i just said because she is not an influencer media present her to be. Supposedly she posted something on Dua lipa ig but it dissapear🙄
And people on twitter explained it so well what it means to be good representative of your country.
Agreed with everything u wrote

• Heart
Actually, she was born in Sarajevo when I recall correctly. I only know about Croatian passport because someone told about how she showed it once back in the old forum. I presume she uses it because Croatia is in EU and Serbia is not, so there are work benefits with it etc. And to her credit, she was always proud to be Serbian and she always accentuated that, I don’t know what happened to her lately. Something is definitely off.
If I remember correctly, she said in one of her videos that one of her parents is from Croatia and the other from Bosnia, so that way she could have two citizenships and two passports.

Reactions: 1
She was always telling the story but when it comes to doing something or collaboration or promoting anything -she is never there. Someone here posted about famous influencers and how they work with followers. Camilla Coelho , Mary leest(apologogy for wrong spelling) , even Aime with Korea etc. Tamara has no nisch and I think that is the reason she is not growing.
It took Xenia to say she discovered ajvar to make Tamara also post - of course her super mum that wears Prada and Max Mara makes the best one 🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Kalinic is also croatian surename, we have a football player with that surename. But someone here said she has UK passport so i dont think its just for EU position, because UK pasport should be better (croatia needs visas for many countries still)

I don’t know why this is such a big thing. Our talking tool is unique for everyone. There are people that live in foreign countries and they just can not nail the accent. (And there are people that are just super talented and some that are just not). You always know Italian, french people. Portuguese maybe have the best accent. Germans are very tough, even swedish. I am serbian moved as a kid to another country and when we returned my ć and č couldn’t go back to “normal” and i still have a very distinct way of saying them.
I think it can be sometimes cute. More important is that she speaks grammatically correct. At least in my eyes.
Saying that my ears do bleed more when she tries to fake the british accent and says : skirrrrt aaaaaargh
Not sure about how correct she speaks and I don’t really think it is that hard
I can’t help but wonder how the ego changes after this massive alteration in looks. I would become totally self absorbed I think 😅
I have some fillers and botox here and there but never had an operation because I think I would have panic attacks all the time looking at a new me. I don’t think it is healthy at all to change so much.

Not sure about how correct she speaks and I don’t really think it is that hard

I have some fillers and botox here and there but never had an operation because I think I would have panic attacks all the time looking at a new me. I don’t think it is healthy at all to change so much.
Thanks for responding - How do you relate to your face with the new improvements? Do you get used to it very quickly or you stop at every mirror? Excuse my curiosity ☺

Ti add a question are u afraid of what they say about fillers that they “migrate” / move?

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200721-145635_YouTube-01.jpeg

What happened to the zip of this dress? Has anyone noticed? This certainly could have not been shown... It is better to wear something in your size. When I buy clothes, I tend to buy them in my size...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was always telling the story but when it comes to doing something or collaboration or promoting anything -she is never there. Someone here posted about famous influencers and how they work with followers. Camilla Coelho , Mary leest(apologogy for wrong spelling) , even Aime with Korea etc. Tamara has no nisch and I think that is the reason she is not growing.
It took Xenia to say she discovered ajvar to make Tamara also post - of course her super mum that wears Prada and Max Mara makes the best one 🤯
This is on-point for sure. I can't understand why Tamara is never partnering with smaller designers of Balkan descent whether they are in the Balkans or aboard - Sentaler & Roksanda are two that come to mind. I'm sure there are many more. It's such a missed opportunity.

Reactions: 7
Thanks for responding - How do you relate to your face with the new improvements? Do you get used to it very quickly or you stop at every mirror? Excuse my curiosity ☺
No prob! Of course :)! Yeah, I got used to it pretty fast and easy and I will do it again because it really does make a difference (especially in real life and to me)! 😘
P.S. We also buy expensive moisturizes and sh*t to get the same effect and this actually works so...

• Heart
50087864-0B1A-4A71-8242-2841E2D8B499.png

When you have been starving yourself all year and now think a simple burger and wedges is “INSANE!!!”.
She has no curves maybe she should have more “insane” burgers more often...

5B777A96-3B60-4E13-B7A7-173A24DA771F.jpeg

Ok but you’re not actually straight Flillipo are you.. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kalinic is also croatian surename, we have a football player with that surename. But someone here said she has UK passport so i dont think its just for EU position, because UK pasport should be better (croatia needs visas for many countries still)
Considering Brexit (UK's exit in Jan 2021, unless they ask for an extension), a Croatian passport is worth more in the EU than a British passport (EU passport (eg Cro) = freedom of movement, visa-free travel, travel with just your ID card, no work visas).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.