Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vikka

VIP Member
You move when the intention is to stay permanently.

Moving is not living somewhere on probation for 2 months.

She presented her "moving" to Paris as permanent, as if it was her flat and as if she decorated it or had any hand in decorating it.

I know of no Slavic language where you say you "move" someplace when you are there for more than 3 weeks. You say, like in literally any other language, "I live in Y temporarily/for X time/I'm having an extended stay in Y".

Her statements recently and at the beginning of the Paris saga are completely contradictory.

Tamara said she "moved to Paris", had she said "I moved to Paris for two months (with the option to extend)" nobody would say anything. No, it was "I moved here! Look at the flat I have!" wtf.

I assume she just booked the flat for a bit longer, maybe she had to vacate even during the past week or so for others and coupled it with that clearly sponsored Greek holiday. I strongly assume she'll have to vacate soon enough (even if Sept at the latest), as anyone can book that place and I assume people do book.

You pay the bills whether you are at home, at an AirBnB, at a hotel, sublet or igloo. Water, electricity, gas, internet, A/C is all calculated into your stay, even if you have to physically take care of such billings yourself (eg the top-up option popular in the UK). Just because you work remotely doesn't make your stay somewhere for a few months a move. It's a move when you think you'll stay indefinitely/for years, but circumstances force you back after a few months. Otherwise it is a "stay" or "temporary stay" or "extended stay".

If all you need is one suitcase with season-appropriate clothing, it is not a move.
If you need more clothes than for one season and take household items with you, then it is a move (unless you're moving far away and then buy household stuff when you arrive, if you buy no such items upon arrival, then you again did not move).

She should've said from the start "I'm here for 2 months, as I want to see how I like it here, because I think of permanently moving here/having a secondary base here". The reason for choosing Paris specifically can be true or false, it doesn't matter, but any of the following would be enough of a reason (true or false regardless): I love France/Paris; I have good future prospects here; It would be a good career move; I have friends here; Due to Brexit I need/want an EU base... yadda yadda, I had more eloquent sentences today, as she is literally the only influencer whose bs has been stuck in my head and I thought about her today and her bs, but now these flat excuses I wrote up, the point remains though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Brunette_

Chatty Member
Tamara used to be my favourite. I used to rush to watch as soon as she posted a new vlog. Now I’m watching her Paris Apartment tour and think of unsubscribing. She comes over so fake, pretentious and shallow, I do not recognise her at all.

notahater1010

VIP Member
Tamara honesty is something else she did a collab with Cavo Tagoo hotel which was obvious to everyone but she did not disclose anything.

So she does a video saying that she moved to Paris and that she is going to spend her time between Paris and London. She also said that she was gonna stay in Paris for at least 6 months now.
But then after making some of her followers believe that she actually moved she goes and say that she decided to stay in Paris and that those 2 months was just trial months.

Wow she can't even keep up with her lies..

Tamara darling if you are gonna lie and make up stories to make you sound interesting, at least make sure that you remember the lies you told. Cause if not you sound like a fool.

I never really trusted her cause there are a lot of gaps on all the "stories" that she tells but it seems that lately her insecurites are getting the best of her and she needs to make up stories so people actually like and admire her.

• Heart

Brunette_

Chatty Member
Something Tamara is loosing (I mean followers from her own country). It is funny she is trying so hard to get into the asses and gain respect of foreign followers that she forgot of her own. And considering she is doing this for at least 7y- she still didn’t have editorial i respectable magazine says enough.
Regarding Tamaras style- I don’t think she was ever styled this badly (except at the beginning of course) but I have a feeling nothing goes together in her closet- everything is a peace for it self. And also she is missing some kind of signature peace or style or a thing. Something she is recognized by.
Hmmm should we give her advice for coffe shops and restaurants hahahha.
and btw Xenias legs- ooooh wooooow- lean but not super skinny, omg I have a girl crush 🥰🥰 but I was always wondering if she had something done with her lips???
Tamara is totally missing the mark with why luxury brands chose particular influenzas and make them their long-time partners. Camila Coelho was a makeup artist from Boston, a girl-next-door. There are tons of girls like her. But she had blog and channels in both English and Portuguese, with majority of her followers coming from Brazil, both living in Brazil and the US. That was a huge market and opportunity for brands to consider. Same goes for Aimee Song, who is Korean. All her SM is in English, but her style is actually not very American, even though she was born and raised there. So, her audience was huge and consisted of mostly Korean and American Korean. Then, Negin Mirsalehi is Persian born and raised in the Netherlands. Right now she has diverse following, but she has never been a Dutch influenza as she neither looks, nor dresses Dutch. I’m sure huge part of her following is Arab and from Middle East in general. Then, Xenia, Leonie, Caro have mostly rich Germans as their main audience. Yes, they extended their influence when switched to English, but the core remained the same. Noor de Groot is “typisch Nederlands”, so is her following. Then also let us not forget about Italian Chiara. What I’m trying to say here is that luxury brands are very strategic when they chose influenzas to works with. This choice is not random. With each of them they target a particular audience. If Tamara wants to be selected, she needs to drop this international ambition of hers and focus more on growing her East European audience. Any brand that wants to be competitive in a market place needs to identify its POD (point of difference) and stick to it. That is what she needs to do asap. I’m pretty sure brands check/ask for influenza following demographics to see if there is a clear homogeneous majority there, that they might be interested in targeting.

• Heart

elsa_1993

I’m over this “I moved to Paris” crap now. It’s getting a bit much. Like annoying as hell actually. These rich people are so damn vain and fake it’s mind boogling .

I get it - I choose to watch and I own that. Just venting.

just say what it is. Why all the bullshit and fakery? She’s annoying as shit. When I First discovered her I liked her style and her work ethic. Now she’s sooooooooo fake like it’s embarrassing wtf. Her smiles are forced, her ever changing accents are forced, her personality is forced it’s all forced as fuck.

every 5 mins talking about this move move move move move omg stfu just admit the truth if you even remember what that is and move on. Damn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Kim_laurie3

Oh honey🙄 Instead of preaching about the pronunciation of Versace, you should focus on improving your english.
Also, why did she post a PRIVATE letter from Carlo? I mean, who does that? What are you trying to prove?
This is the highlight for me: “we kept a big secret”! This is not about you Tam Tam. You had your chance and failed miserably, and I truly wish his brand doesn’t end up like yours.
She is behaving like a teenager who needs validation about everything in her life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

notahater1010

VIP Member
I am not greek but can I just say how much I hate when influenzas go to Greece, especially Santorini.
The disrespect towards the greek people by ignoring the obvious signs displayed all over Santorini houses saying do not trespass or do not go on top of this house but they still go, they ignore and just go anywhere they feel like it just to get a photo for the gram.

The least someone can do when visiting another country is to respect the rules of that country. If she can't respect that it is a sign that she does not respect anyone ever.

Last edited:

Kim_laurie3

The way I see it is that she is using opportunity to raise following and engagement since not many influencers are actually traveling. She will gain some and she will lose some. And we already established she is boring without all the travelings, since you know- LAZY AND UNIMEGINATIVE 🙄

Personally I am 50/50 with traveling. One side as a fellow tattler mentioned there are so many families that live from this. So of course one should support.
But What bothers me is the fact that all of them were preaching and now this. Stand behind your words!!!
People are opportunists so most of us will change opinion when it suits them.

And message for her is that in the future she should present herself as bosnian or as croatian since that is passport she has. She doesn’t stand behind her people and does not understand what person of influence should do.
Absolutely.
If her main goal was in fact to support locals, why not start from her own country? Is there really nothing worth sharing in Serbia? Never been to, but I highly doubt that is the case. Also, Serbia/Croatia need more urgent support than Greece. Actually, the Greek Minister of Tourism said the impact would be less considerable than firstly expected.
She travels to Greece not because she is worried about the Greeks, but because those photos suit her grid more and there is where she will be able to find freebies more easily.
Next time she preaches about masks, perhaps she should keep it to herself and focus on her own behavior.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MaryRya

Am I the only one who thought from her video that she purchased 2 flats one in Central London and one in Central Paris!! Glad I read the thread and googled the air b and b otherwise I wouldn't know the way how she spoke about it made like it is her own purchased flat and when it was ready she did go to Paris to sign some paper something like that and she is organising her wardrobe etc it is like her own flat and the truth is a flat rent !!! That is crazy! Why she is acting as if she purchased both! I wouldn't believe she purchased the one in London after this lie!.

Moloko

Chatty Member
Wow. Ladies!! I’m literally stunned. Thank you @Tamarax93 👏👏👏 for sharing about what’s happening in Serbia and translating her Instagram post.

I’m in the states and hear nothing about what’s happening in Serbia so I really appreciate knowing what’s happening. So much injustice and seeing the translation of what Tamara said about it — has my mind about to explode!

People that take the stance that they don’t want to get involved “in politics” are THE PROBLEM!! They lead privileged lives and don’t want to get involved because the “politics” isn’t affecting them. But what about her family in Serbia? Surely this is affecting THEM!! Why wouldn’t she want to speak out on their behalf? And to ask people to tell her what to do while waltzing around Paris... 🤯

* * DEAR TAMARA * *
If you’re reading here, you have to take accountability for yourself and your actions. You try to present yourself as this worldly compassionate person. And now, when you’re at a point where you could really step up, use your influence for good and do something...you bow out? Head to Dior? Visit la patisserie?? Wow. Just. Wow.
That is why we have been so in a way agressive yesterday. Also NY times, Guardian, Blick , BBC and other haven’t been writing. Things are getting better. I will post someones post here to see why we were all pissed yesterday and tried to alarm Tamara. We didn’t want to be portrayed wrongfully again in the time when you can actually help.
05DA5534-5E15-4A7B-98E5-A62DAF1DC111.jpeg
4DA7C763-66F2-4CAC-AC41-7F7DF1747196.jpeg
03AA1C53-91AE-476D-B0DA-2EFC401D771B.jpeg
4BF1DEEB-37DF-4AD3-8A7B-5480AD8140BF.png

😢😢😢
How can she be so heartless. This wasn’t about politics.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

notahater1010

VIP Member
Tamara saying that she needs a 3 bedroom apartment cause she needs an office to work and a place to leave her clothes as she gets a lot of sample from brands.

Biaaaaaaatch please up until 2 months ago you were living in a tiny room in your sisters house. So don't even try to say that you need a lot of space lol

Tam Tam we know you..we see through the BS.

• Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Well last year I went to London for three months (also from Balkan otherwise :D) and I was telling everyone that I’m moving to London for three months. I was working remotely so it wasn’t a holiday and while I was there I also went on two separate trips / holidays exploring England. I had to sublet an apartment and pay the bills so I don’t see how it would be a holiday? And in a way Tamara is doing the same? I do find it really shady about presenting her flat as her property and not just a rental / airbnb, and we could discuss the work part too, but if she keeps doing what she was in London she’s still technically working and I do see a difference between being somewhere a week or two or trying to make a different life somewhere for a couple of months.
what London?! Coming with train from Brighton here and there is not living in London! Also her deceitful on presenting herself as London-based eyewear designer- yes hun only if you consider waiting yout train on Victoria station to stay in London.

I don’t know where you live but surely you don present yourself to be from capital when you actually live in a small fishing town hours away! She is delusional and embrassing herself non stop.

I live in London for 19 years btw, so these dumb ass statement of hers to her clueless followers are actually offensive to someone who lives and works in the city, pays taxes, council taxes etc... just get in the BIN Tamara!

I also moved to NYC for 3 months and was subletting a place, never called it a home, everyone knew why and how I was there, it was magical but I was not posting pictures of my sublet sofa and a diptyque candle and called it home!

• Heart

Happie

i agree about Cavo Tagoo if this is a collab should be disclosed, really finding it Confusing. Also with tagging-she never discloses AD but tags Chanel all the time, I am sure she doesnt buy all of these things and for sure many are gifted

One thing I dissagree on is the move. If i moved somewhere I would also take first 2-3 months to understand if they wanted to stay there forever.
Ok maybe she said 6 but perhaps managed to see sooner if she wants to stay there for good. Move is a very serious thing - i have been wanting to move away for 3-4 years now but its very hard to make it happen. Its also hard as the environment is very judgemental and if you dont make it in Balkans they can be really harsh, just if i dont like it doesnt mean i am a faliure. So in that i agree with her.
I think the Chanel tags are for the brand to recognize her. I don’t think at all she receives any freebies- they are extremely restrictive with that.

Guys, I feel like she just "moved" to Paris to seem more interesting and get more content, that was a fail since people have found out that she lied and is actually just staying at an AirBnB, and now she's hired this Filippo guy to be her photographer or whatever and is trying to lead us to believe he's her new boyfriend. I mean, let's face it - there's nothing more interesting about her atm other than "the mystery guy".
Also, has anyone noticed that in one of her Paris vlogs, she went on a date with someone, and we could see that the guy sitting across from her was wearing a red/pink checkered shirt - I feel like that's not really something Filippo would wear? So maybe there's another man in the picture?
Anyways, her moving to PARIS suddenly, hinting at marriage and settling down also seems forced... I don't know, this all seems like a desperate attempt at staying relevant.
Agree! How many times do we have to hear....."this is the best because of the view". when I was in a new relationship with my hubby, it was a giddy euphoria of being in love and beaming it. She's bland af and then "i'm so enjoying a book i'm on page 4 of". :sick: 🤦‍♀️🤮🙇‍♀️

This is a work trip with a photographer who was hired. Nothing wrong with it, but her enjoyment is 2 out of 10 at most. It's depressing and quite sad imo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

mishica2

On that video that she spoke about the clothes and shoes that are overrated and she doesn't like cause everyone seems to have the same.
I knew who she was way before that video. But on that video showed Tamara's true colours to her followers. A lot of people cricitised her and she did not liked.

She likes to criticise others and be a tough boss like she think she is but when it comes to people do that to her she call everyone a hater.

She is not sorry she lied. She is only sorry she got caught.
I laughed so hard when I watched that video!!! A statement like that coming from a person who is manically buying everything Bottega Venetta - from the ridiculous pillow pouch bags to those ugly, horrible duck shoes in all colors - is just utter BS. Before BV was THE brand, she did the same with Balenciaga (e.g. knife heels/boots in all colors and variations), D&G etc. She has no unique style, she's just buying everything trendy and/or ugly af and pretending it's high fashion. No, it's not Tamara. I hope you brought a pair of duck shoes to wear around Paris while getting your oatmilk late in case paparazzi catch you on the go.

• Haha

Kim_laurie3

this is exactly what i was trying to say as well.
I think that since she has spent there already 2 months is renting a flat and paying bills she has moved, but the other stuff about the love life etc im also disagreeing that its not ok to be shady about.

there are only two things that I think we cant really fault her for
1.she clearly did move to paris
2.the zimmermann stuff, I think Chanel and Prada were the biggest nazis - also Gucci but these brands have apologised (including Zimmermann), D&G offended Chinese people and didnt apologise. If she woulsnt wear any bad/unethical brands she would hve to go naked as most designers are racists unfortunately.

What i so dislike when it comes to her are:
1.the amount of Botox
2.the secrecy around so many areas of her life
3.the style
She is neither paying rent nor paying bills😏
The criticism that some of us have in regards to the Paris “move” refers to the first video she did, and the whole romanticized story she told.
Obviously, at the present, it does look like she is really planning to move. If we take into consideration what she wrote yesterday, her “move” was decided after speaking to her sister, so there was no move prior to that, capicce?😉

d&g did apologize (if it was an honest apology that is another story), and as someone wrote, she dropped them simply because they are no longer relevant, not because of the poor chinese people. You have a very cynical view of the fashion industry, perhaps it is not your field, so that is ok, but let me assure you, that thankfully, there are plenty of brands which have nothing to do with racism, but many of them are not “hit” brands (yet) or luxury brands if you may, and because of this exact reason, they will never be supported by Tamara. She herself mentioned, that she buys certain items because they are popular and sought after. In a few words: she is a copy cat. She doesn’t have the talent, neither the passion nor the vision to create something new, to get out there and take risks and be original and authentic.
She is one more sheep in the flock, right at the end of that same flock, who truly believes that lies and a fake perfect life will get her to the front.
Some days, I pity her.

Last edited:

Qurious

She is absolute trash. I used to follow her because she is Serbian and wanted to give support - now seeing her silence and fear of talking about what's going on in Serbia disgusted me. She can talk about BLM but not about her own people? Because it is too "political" - how about practice what you preach "to stay silent means you are supporting the problem"

She is just another Serbian who is ashamed of what they are (is this how she was raised or conditioning by media, who knows) but there is nothing worse than a Serb like her.

Where I'm from we have a saying that she has a "village face" - loosely translated, no matter how much makeup and filler she puts on she is a classless person (also don't take offence to this anyone, as I was raised in small village but definitely do NOT look like her [and most Serbian girls don't]). She is ugly inside and out.

@Moloko is very right - when you see someone in Serbia who wasn't rich before the war but is rich after - they were profiteering from the losses of others. Looks like scamming runs in her blood.

She can post as many pictures of Paris and macarons and heavily discounted Hermes bags as she wants - deep down she will never ever belong to that group of people that she so desperately wants to belong to as they are the same people who supported the bombing and decimation of Serbia and Yugoslavia in the 90s.

Ко се не сећа своје прошлости дужан је да је поново проживи!

View attachment 181449
Pokondirena tikva

• Haha

Brunette_

Chatty Member
My first post on here and I had to speak out since I was super angry about Tamara's stories on the situation in Serbia.

Firstly, just to give a brief overview of the situation in Serbia (skip if you know it already!) - the Serbian government had the strictest quarantine with people not being let out of their houses often 5 days in a row and seniors did not leave their houses in around almost 3 months. It was detrimental to everyone's mental health and super extreme, but if it helps prevent a disaster in a relatively poor/ill-equipped country than it still justifies the means. But people grew tired and started banging pots from their terraces/windows, asking for the government to be brought down as nowhere in the world was it this extreme and lasting so long. It wasn't a ban on public gatherings or cafes, it's people being banned to even live, work or do anything else. It was dreadful. Then because the elections were coming up they lifted all the restrictions and faked all the covid-19 information to make it seem like everything is now fine, they organised 20,000 people football derbys, tennist tournaments and political gatherings, while the numbers of infected/dead stayed suspiciously low. Once they faked the election (less than 30% of people even went to vote, which is uncostitutional) they suddenly tried imposing again the harshest measures, saying that the corona numbers are really bad (old information coming out essentially) and blaming the people for this, saying everyone was irresponsible when half the government was telling people everything was fine in Serbia (while people were dying unable to get basic care, dying in front of hospitals, waiting for days for respirators etc). This is how the protests started, people are unhappy with the dictatorship, censorship of all news (can't read anywhere about this apart from one news station partnered with CNN and Facebook) and the bad leadership leading to the death of many. And to top it all off the police are using maximum force on peaceful protests (but the news paints it as them being very violent when videos show otherwise). There's so many videos of people being beat up for riding a bike or sitting on a bench. People are getting tear gassed and it travels so far that you could get it in your eyes even if you are just in the area and not protesting.

Why I'm so angry about Tamara's reaction to this - she literally is treating this situation as if nothing big is going on. She is sweeping it under the rug so to appeal more to her Western audience maybe or because she has some political affiliations, or she couldn't give less of a f* about her people. It is disgusting. Here's what's on her story below, I've translated it for anyone who doesn't speak Serbian (I'm sure she purposely wrote it so people won't understand):

View attachment 176658

So she's saying it's just political, no matter the fact that hundreds of people cannot get to medical care because of the government, that they should not even be let out of the house just to please the 'great leader', that even major international news are covering how devastating the dictatorship and sensorship is, the police brutality and the neglect of ALL human lives in Serbia (it's true it's not race based it's more us the people vs them the non-elected leaders). Discrimination in some European countries is more about power, or nationalism than race, that doesn't make it any less important and for her to write this random passive response of "I'll send money but I won't address it on the huge platform I have because I only supported BLM since it was trendy, and not because I actually believe in any of that". It's so obvious! I have a fitness and food instagram page (I've been furloughed for a while, live in London in a cramped small flat and it's hitting my mental health so this was my release) and I have <500 followers who are mostly Brits and I still share news about everything going on in my country even though it doesn't match anything that I post. Because that is what matters right now, and if I can help educate even one person on the situation, share the videos, help spread the word so this injustice can be resolved, I will still feel I did as much as I can from here. I also run the group of Serbs in London and we are all doing our best to voice our concerns.

Coming from another Tamara living in London, also with a Master's degree from a top university who couldn't care less if people didn't like me because I tell the truth of my people, and am not ashamed of where I come from - you should be ashamed of your silence, your negligence and your opportunistic behaviour!

If you want to see some of the footage of what is going on - here's a link to my Insta post (it's a public profile so you can see it without following, I just want to show people the actual situation in Serbia).

I posted about this now, I think people should see just how two-faced she is. The BLM support was all a facade I'm sure.
Thank you for sharing! Those videos are heartbreaking💔 Hope your people will get help asap.

I’m from Belarus. We are going through a similar disaster due to upcoming presidential (dictator re-)elections and his full denial of Covid-19. He convinced general public that it’s all a lie and a global “psychosis”, and Covid s nothing more than a flu. He too held all public celebrations and sports events and competitions, which caused a significant growth in cases. But they’ve been manipulating the numbers all the way. And now they stopped with testing all together, as “the leader” claimed that “we have successfully overcome the virus”. Doctors who dared to tell the truth, lost their jobs, and one of them even got in-prisoned. At the same time people get kidnapped from the streets by unidentified individuals, presumably, forces of police, arrested and fined for wearing clothing in the wrong colour (of our former flag, pre-thirany) and waiting in the line to buy from a national souvenir store, the owners of which dared to speak up against the regime. Everyone who dares to say/post something about fair elections gets taken in. The most influential runners up for presidential position are in prison on fake accusation in tax evasion and violence...

This year is a global curse, but also a great eye opener. The more terrible things happen, the angrier I become at air-head influenzas with their never ending hails and outfit posts, and Instagram culture in general. I now access Instagram to see the news from independent media mostly. And then I scroll through my feed full of acai bowls in a fancy restaurant in Puglia, bikini shots on private villa in Khalkidhiki, coffees on Parisian terraces...and I feel so...annoyed by the inrelevance of it all to what is really important in this life right now.

• Wow
  • Sad

Gilly88

4ECC6527-3069-4A8E-93B7-2BB62A1173A2.jpeg

Omg her response to this comment. “What do you expect me to do throw it away?” Errrrr yes or donate.
Thought black lives matter....well apparently not if you have already bought 25 dresses. Ahhahaha this girl is so shallow

• Sad
  • Angry