Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think many people have access to pool or holidays so dont know what was she thinking...

so apparently this nee guy is very rich which also explains the apartment in Paris...
I don’t think that explains the apartment as he did not live there...

I don’t think that explains the apartment as he did not live there...
And if he is very rich he would have an apartment that’s good enough for Tamara to stay, right?

Reactions: 5
I dont think many people have access to pool or holidays so dont know what was she thinking...

so apparently this nee guy is very rich which also explains the apartment in Paris...
The probability of having access to a pool where one can "fall in" like that is so so small....you're right! Another tone deaf dum tam idea.

I think the apartment is the same cost she faces when she travels to the various fashion weeks. She seems to always travel business class and stays in rather exclusive hotel rooms. She had no travel for almost 3 months so she needs to create expenses. She won't be flying so there is extra cash for that extravagant hotel till august. Going to Greece was the free-bie. She didn't go to St. Tropez so that says a lot too. It's all about showing the right amount of expenses to pay less in taxes. I mean smart move, but the song and dance is sad sad sad. Maybe dating a "well-known" photographer will raise her profile.....I hope she appreciates his non-binary style or whatever it's referred to these (don't come for me - i don't know all the woke terms).

Reactions: 6

Of course they don’t (at least the part that follows her) but there is a number and if it was that successful it would spread To others. Hell, Xenia has it atm (saint tropez) 😂😂😘

Btw reading twitter about her new bf. Translation from this comment is:
One said :”i think he is yummy”
Other:“He has Good/ cool style, but When I see a guy in tights my egg cells die die out and I want to go to monastery/become a nun”
5AB25975-9B1B-4964-8BEE-5648E8933F91.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The probability of having access to a pool where one can "fall in" like that is so so small....you're right! Another tone deaf dum tam idea.

I think the apartment is the same cost she faces when she travels to the various fashion weeks. She seems to always travel business class and stays in rather exclusive hotel rooms. She had no travel for almost 3 months so she needs to create expenses. She won't be flying so there is extra cash for that extravagant hotel till august. Going to Greece was the free-bie. She didn't go to St. Tropez so that says a lot too. It's all about showing the right amount of expenses to pay less in taxes. I mean smart move, but the song and dance is sad sad sad. Maybe dating a "well-known" photographer will raise her profile.....I hope she appreciates his non-binary style or whatever it's referred to these (don't come for me - i don't know all the woke terms).
How dare you to start about taxes 🤣🤣🤣 this girl bought two apartments at the nicest locations hellouuu

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The guy is very hot, i dont know what he is doing with her, a girl like this shouldnt be his style at all.
On his profile he is with celebrities always and gas very niche style, she is so commercial

• Haha
Reactions: 5

And that is the first requirement in regards to who she dates, right?🙃
It isn’t his flat. Period. It is an airbnb flat.

Of course they don’t (at least the part that follows her) but there is a number and if it was that successful it would spread To others. Hell, Xenia has it atm (saint tropez) 😂😂😘

Btw reading twitter about her new bf. Translation from this comment is:
One said :”i think he is yummy”
Other:“He has Good/ cool style, but When I see a guy in tights my egg cells die die out and I want to go to monastery/become a nun”
View attachment 186551
I’m sorry ladies, couldn’t care less about his cool style. His beard/hair are a no no. Big NO NO😑
This “boyfriend “ situation resembles so much what happened in the past with the footballer Bellerin. At the time there was someone working really hard to spread the rumors...In almost every single post from the guy, there were comments like “Tamara Kalinic is his girlfriend “, from very dodgy accounts. Let’s try to guess to whom belong those accounts 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The guy is very hot, i dont know what he is doing with her, a girl like this shouldnt be his style at all.
On his profile he is with celebrities always and gas very niche style, she is so commercial
I don’t think he is hot, but cool yea may be...

Reactions: 2
I just dont know why is he with her, he looks insanely hot and she is so average. If you dont think he is hot i think you cant see well, i ll just leave this here
And last comment under photo- Happy Tam. And I just noticed this girl knows them and was tagging Tam before
0506DAD6-886C-4301-973D-7B64E2D58983.jpeg

I just dont know why is he with her, he looks insanely hot and she is so average. If you dont think he is hot i think you cant see well, i ll just leave this here
Oh c’mon, it’s not a big deal that I do not find him hot, or is it?
And last comment under photo- Happy Tam. And I just noticed this girl knows them and was tagging Tam before
View attachment 186604
So, he is not gay? 😱
Interesting!

Reactions: 1
I am 10000% convinced this is all staged, they are not romantically involved! Don’t trust everything you read on internet 😂

It is for the convenience and there is a transaction involved I am 100% sure!

If I am wrong, then it is from pure interest on her side, and the very transparent one for that matter, to get into Paris fashion circle via Balmain stylist/photographer. So cliché 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️😅

As Tamara carresing and kissing that hair and beard combo I cannot imagine in million years, then again I couldn’t believe someone would lie about buying 2 apartments either 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think he is hot either. I simply don't like guys with so much hair and in yoga pants.🤣 if you look at him from the back be may look like Tamara- slim with big hair😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
beauty is relative but in my opinion most people would not consider this guy to be hot whatsoever. He looks like a gay hairdresser or fashion stylist. I don’t get what you are trying to prove with those pics loool-He’s extremely skinny, wears tight pants and poses for selfies. He’s cringe

beauty is relative but in my opinion most people would not consider this guy to be hot whatsoever. He looks like a gay hairdresser or fashion stylist. I don’t get what you are trying to prove with those pics loool-He’s extremely skinny, wears tight pants and poses for selfies. He’s cringe
Also they are deleting and blocking anyone commenting about Tamara (positive comments) under his last pic hahahahahah

Tamara what you have gotten yourself into 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Did we post this one?
And then there is a comment (screenshot under) under one of his his photo
3000C052-94DC-49B4-9B38-EB2E1548E636.jpeg
DBBDC568-5546-426C-AEE5-F8FB512EB350.jpeg

Also came back to add- if he is a photographer - he is pretty bad videographer.

I do believe this is a calculated career move on her part. If the "75" on his Instagram handle means he was born in '75, that makes him 45 and it doesn't really fit that he would want to settle down and get married and have kids at this point in his life. Seems like he's around a lot of beautiful women all the time, he gives me player vibes.

call me crazy but that video does not remotely show a girl in love on a romantic getaway with her new bf! come on ppl :sleep: :ROFLMAO: good luck to her but this girl is a liar and full of :poop:

also if I had a $ every times I heard REAAALLYYY REALLYYYY I would also get myself a new Hermes! Tams it's time to learn some adjectives please

• Haha
Well, he likes to photograph, she likes to be photographed :ROFLMAO: they both like Balmain and "needed" a place to stay in Paris. Perfect match 😁 I don't know if they are really dating or if it's a "business partner/friendship" like she had with Dusan.
Maybe that's why she has 3 bedrooms: one for her, one for him, one office room :p

Tamara plays with the rumors. It was the same with Dusan. So many questions if they are a couple but she never said they weren't. Of course she also never said they were.

I agree he looks like a player. His "super cool" style, his job, hanging out with models. Either gay or a player.

Does anyone know anything more about him?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.