Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamara is totally missing the mark with why luxury brands chose particular influenzas and make them their long-time partners. Camila Coelho was a makeup artist from Boston, a girl-next-door. There are tons of girls like her. But she had blog and channels in both English and Portuguese, with majority of her followers coming from Brazil, both living in Brazil and the US. That was a huge market and opportunity for brands to consider. Same goes for Aimee Song, who is Korean. All her SM is in English, but her style is actually not very American, even though she was born and raised there. So, her audience was huge and consisted of mostly Korean and American Korean. Then, Negin Mirsalehi is Persian born and raised in the Netherlands. Right now she has diverse following, but she has never been a Dutch influenza as she neither looks, nor dresses Dutch. I’m sure huge part of her following is Arab and from Middle East in general. Then, Xenia, Leonie, Caro have mostly rich Germans as their main audience. Yes, they extended their influence when switched to English, but the core remained the same. Noor de Groot is “typisch Nederlands”, so is her following. Then also let us not forget about Italian Chiara. What I’m trying to say here is that luxury brands are very strategic when they chose influenzas to works with. This choice is not random. With each of them they target a particular audience. If Tamara wants to be selected, she needs to drop this international ambition of hers and focus more on growing her East European audience. Any brand that wants to be competitive in a market place needs to identify its POD (point of difference) and stick to it. That is what she needs to do asap. I’m pretty sure brands check/ask for influenza following demographics to see if there is a clear homogeneous majority there, that they might be interested in targeting.
Everything you said- so well explained!!! This is core. -

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For giggles, here’s the first photo of her to ever appear on Getty Images. Nice outfit! 😉
I think her legs were much nicer then, she had what we say in the Balkans 'something' to show. I'm really not a fan of awfully thin women, I'm sure some just have such metabolism but in many cases it's just starving and living on coffee instead of food.

Tamara is totally missing the mark with why luxury brands chose particular influenzas and make them their long-time partners. Camila Coelho was a makeup artist from Boston, a girl-next-door. There are tons of girls like her. But she had blog and channels in both English and Portuguese, with majority of her followers coming from Brazil, both living in Brazil and the US. That was a huge market and opportunity for brands to consider. Same goes for Aimee Song, who is Korean. All her SM is in English, but her style is actually not very American, even though she was born and raised there. So, her audience was huge and consisted of mostly Korean and American Korean. Then, Negin Mirsalehi is Persian born and raised in the Netherlands. Right now she has diverse following, but she has never been a Dutch influenza as she neither looks, nor dresses Dutch. I’m sure huge part of her following is Arab and from Middle East in general. Then, Xenia, Leonie, Caro have mostly rich Germans as their main audience. Yes, they extended their influence when switched to English, but the core remained the same. Noor de Groot is “typisch Nederlands”, so is her following. Then also let us not forget about Italian Chiara. What I’m trying to say here is that luxury brands are very strategic when they chose influenzas to works with. This choice is not random. With each of them they target a particular audience. If Tamara wants to be selected, she needs to drop this international ambition of hers and focus more on growing her East European audience. Any brand that wants to be competitive in a market place needs to identify its POD (point of difference) and stick to it. That is what she needs to do asap. I’m pretty sure brands check/ask for influenza following demographics to see if there is a clear homogeneous majority there, that they might be interested in targeting.
Never thought about it this way! Thank you for your insights!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ahahha, people have made a call that everybody should unfollow influencers that didn’t share anything about protests and this is one is also one of the “memes”. In translation :serbian “influencers” when you ask them about protests 😹😹😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Same. I struggle to understand anything she says lately. And I’m used to different accents.
I get the feeling that she might be speaking a lot on her own language or another language. This way she is not speaking and practicing her english as much.

Reactions: 3
Something Tamara is loosing (I mean followers from her own country). It is funny she is trying so hard to get into the asses and gain respect of foreign followers that she forgot of her own. And considering she is doing this for at least 7y- she still didn’t have editorial i respectable magazine says enough.
Regarding Tamaras style- I don’t think she was ever styled this badly (except at the beginning of course) but I have a feeling nothing goes together in her closet- everything is a peace for it self. And also she is missing some kind of signature peace or style or a thing. Something she is recognized by.
Hmmm should we give her advice for coffe shops and restaurants hahahha.
and btw Xenias legs- ooooh wooooow- lean but not super skinny, omg I have a girl crush 🥰🥰 but I was always wondering if she had something done with her lips???
She has definitely fillers in her lips. Easy to see when you take a look at old pictures.

She is absolute trash. I used to follow her because she is Serbian and wanted to give support - now seeing her silence and fear of talking about what's going on in Serbia disgusted me. She can talk about BLM but not about her own people? Because it is too "political" - how about practice what you preach "to stay silent means you are supporting the problem"

She is just another Serbian who is ashamed of what they are (is this how she was raised or conditioning by media, who knows) but there is nothing worse than a Serb like her.

Where I'm from we have a saying that she has a "village face" - loosely translated, no matter how much makeup and filler she puts on she is a classless person (also don't take offence to this anyone, as I was raised in small village but definitely do NOT look like her [and most Serbian girls don't]). She is ugly inside and out.

@Moloko is very right - when you see someone in Serbia who wasn't rich before the war but is rich after - they were profiteering from the losses of others. Looks like scamming runs in her blood.

She can post as many pictures of Paris and macarons and heavily discounted Hermes bags as she wants - deep down she will never ever belong to that group of people that she so desperately wants to belong to as they are the same people who supported the bombing and decimation of Serbia and Yugoslavia in the 90s.

Ко се не сећа своје прошлости дужан је да је поново проживи!

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 10.12.47 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is absolute trash. I used to follow her because she is Serbian and wanted to give support - now seeing her silence and fear of talking about what's going on in Serbia disgusted me. She can talk about BLM but not about her own people? Because it is too "political" - how about practice what you preach "to stay silent means you are supporting the problem"

She is just another Serbian who is ashamed of what they are (is this how she was raised or conditioning by media, who knows) but there is nothing worse than a Serb like her.

Where I'm from we have a saying that she has a "village face" - loosely translated, no matter how much makeup and filler she puts on she is a classless person (also don't take offence to this anyone, as I was raised in small village but definitely do NOT look like her [and most Serbian girls don't]). She is ugly inside and out.

@Moloko is very right - when you see someone in Serbia who wasn't rich before the war but is rich after - they were profiteering from the losses of others. Looks like scamming runs in her blood.

She can post as many pictures of Paris and macarons and heavily discounted Hermes bags as she wants - deep down she will never ever belong to that group of people that she so desperately wants to belong to as they are the same people who supported the bombing and decimation of Serbia and Yugoslavia in the 90s.

View attachment 181449
Pokondirena tikva

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It does not translate well into English but her natural face is typical Balkan country bumpkin, doesn't mean unattractive just country 😋

• Haha
I just feel offended that she flaunts that money around like it is a lollipop. She has no friends, no permanent living alone option and buys all this luxury tit. Thst goes out of fashion with every season m

Reactions: 5
I just feel offended that she flaunts that money around like it is a lollipop. She has no friends, no permanent living alone option and buys all this luxury tit. Thst goes out of fashion with every season m
She has no 'style' - just trend upon trend upon trend.

Reactions: 8
Honestly, it's her money so I don't care how she spends it. But, her authenticity is zero. I can't stand influencers who present an image of ambition, social conscious and success when it's all smoke and mirrors. This is the same reason I hate photoshopped images and fakery...the standard's portrayed are false and the messaging is false. It pains me to think the number of times a young impressionable teenager or college student thinks she represents success. She has a pharmacy background and has done nothing to harness that in the skin care information or product she promotes. Worst of all, the Serbian media present her on some type of pedestal of success in the western world. It's all a joke....there are so many far better role models to talk about and not this bish with her false superiority complex. Just my 2 cents :) The number of times we hear "so I finished pharmacy school and became a fashion influencer....I'm so great". Actually, it's not a real stretch goal....what else have you done? Nadda....so sit your ass down honey!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 181449
wow!!! what a hypocrite! So this is on her profile and she chose to remain silent to protests in Serbia??? I am speechless

Also this:
DAAC2FC8-777B-41D3-8D4E-1B0E217B5E21.jpeg

I am going to vomit with this teenage pretentiousness! Who cares if she has bf! I have no friends in our 30s without partner, homes, most of them kids...like what is she trying to achieve?

Acting like silly empty schoolgirl 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 181449
All you have wrote here is correct.
I remember when she wrote at twitter that only 3%of her followers are from serbia. So what- that is the point- share it.
Listen I am damaged from living abroad a perception people have about me and where I am from- but I educated myself and I know who I am and I know how to (more less) explain. I get annoyed when someone is ashamed of their heritage and that is so common for our country.
And I will repeat- if she wasn’t so vocal and used war situation she was in to explaine how she is so full of understanding I wouldn’t be on her so hard rn. But she had to put in focus that so here we are
But this is so correct about her face- she is same her mother- but her sister is rather cute.

It took me some time to realize there is nothing she can offer.

wow!!! what a hypocrite! So this is on her profile and she chose to remain silent to protests in Serbia??? I am speechless

Also this:View attachment 181515
I am going to vomit with this teenage pretentiousness! Who cares if she has bf! I have no friends in our 30s without partner, homes, most of them kids...like what is she trying to achieve?

Acting like silly empty schoolgirl 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Well I guess this is how she raises engagement.
Can you imagine how humiliating it is that you are fashion beauty influencer and this is is how you raise your interest and this is the only interesting moment about you 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
I feel like she thinks she is Carrie from SATC with her own Mr. Big that she hides from the public and is so mysterious. Girl, this ain’t a movie. Either talk about your love life or don’t. This in between, hinting here and there is just plain childish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel like she thinks she is Carrie from SATC with her own Mr. Big that she hides from the public and is so mysterious. Girl, this ain’t a movie. Either talk about your love life or don’t. This in between, hinting here and there is just plain childish.
My boyfriend (or long term partner if u will) is a banker and probably what she strives for, but I cannot imagine what he would think of me if I asked him to film me while I am packing, manicuring, posing around 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Even if he would, this would emasculate the image I have of my own man!

I love him and he supports my career in fashion (I work as an analyst for a leading brand) but I know he is not going shopping with me or going to take endless photos of some girly girl stuff!

So I am still convinced she has some gay side kick to do this for her, not an actual man who has some serious job... However, I have no clue who is financing her as boy that sh*** is expensive and no she ain’t covering that herself!

Reactions: 12
The prancing around Paris shots is what I thought as well.....Carrie as she learns she made a bad choice...which leads me to think, who's the Russian sugar daddy financing this fancy schmancy lifestyle? 🤡

• Haha
So she said only 3% of her followers are from Serbia? Is that info to be trusted?

Besides, IPs and locations don't matter, how many Serbs or other Yugos are following her who live in the diaspora? Yugo people are so displaced, there's a shyte tonne living outside national borders, I often joke more than inside the borders.
So that's a poor argument.

Let's not even get into VPNs and fake setting your location.

To what lunalunaluna wrote above... Jeez, my thoughts exactly.
I thought if that were me I'd be so embarrassed to have my man constantly take pics and videos of me and of such inane shyte.
Other way, too, I'd flip a lid if I were with a guy and had to be the "insta wife".

Fork orf.
I want to eat and not shoot my food you daft git!

Also, why wasn't she wearing a mask when the nail person was at her place?
The fumes of that nail shyte are awful, and as reminder: the pandemic isn't over.
They were inside and they couldn't properly distance and they don't share a household.

So, Tamara, where was your mask?
'Twas more important to watch herself on video than anything else. 🤦‍♀️

And that much luggage? Is she "moving" again? Going to Oz indefinitely?
Who the F needs that much luggage for a holiday (within your continent)??

I've made do with less than that one huge suitcase for 6 weeks away on the regular.
And I still had "leftover" stuff I never wore/used during that time. :rolleyes:

• Haha
well the guy is probably not serbian he has ring on right hand. Which for us would mean he is merried.
🤷🏻‍♀️
8DA47BFF-14B0-499C-A9C1-ECF08CB1AD3A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.