Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DocAn

Off topic question, I am wondering ... If you are from Serbian and your partner is Italian, and you live in France, but communicate in English, then which language are you using in the bedroom during your "funny" time ahhahahahha
She probably whispers yves saint lorahhhhhn, diohhhhhh and pied a tehhhhh in his ear 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

matea3000

Guys, in the comments section, under the latest video, when asked why she always says she is working hard, among other, she writes that she has a side job too. Have you heard that before? What is it?
Probably a translator.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Blue Tea

tldr of the thread Tamara Kalinic no 6:
1. Promoting behaviors linked with eating disorders (anorexia):
- "Juicing". For 5 days, she didn't eat solid food, just drank juices. She portrayed herself as a health care professional when she introduced this.
- Talks about wanting to lose more weight even though she is already too skinny and shows some of her meals which are clearly too low in calories
- Boasting about her clothes being in the smallest sizes like XXS
- Body checking on videos. Mostly showing her too skinny stomach, and trying on revealing clothes
- Asked her followers in a poll if they gained or lost weight during quarantine and commended those who lost weight
- Using waist trainer/supporter
- Showed how she taped a box of chocolate to stop herself from eating it
- Her old blog with disturbing content about anorexia was found
2. Blackfishing ( pretending to be of another race, to attract people from repressed groups, and profit from their pain and the worldwide echo of the Black Lives Matter movement)
- posting edited photos where her skin seems darker and face features more black/latino
- not disclosing how she maintains her tan months after the vacation - pretends it her natural color (even though it seems to wash off in her video from a spa)
- still didn't explain why she declared herself as "not white" (in Serbia there are a lot of people of her complexion and are all considered white)
3. Still socializing and traveling during the pandemic.
-made a party for her birthday, other influencers posted about it, but on her social media she lied that she will stay at home with her boyfriend
-traveled through Italy while it was prohibited (most probably used influencer work as an excuse). She posted pictures of her and her friends without masks or distance.
4. Still not disclosing all ads. Even juices are her friend's brand, but she didn't say it was an ad.
5. Still teasing her boyfriend - mentions him on every occasion but refusing to show him (most probably she wants her followers to believe he is richer and better looking than in reality, to fit the fake lifestyle she promotes)
6. Still pretending she is a multimillionaire and that she earns a fortune by being an influencer, and by this impacting young people to want to follow in her footsteps
7. She pretends to be a linguistic genius, but in reality her English is worse than ever, and her French comes down to repeating pied a thhherrrrrhhhh in an very unpleasant way
8. Her fashion is coming down to copying Kardashians and Hailey Bieber, and Leonnie as always
9. It seems she purchased a lot of followers to reach a million, even Xenia joked about buying followers for her influencer friends
10. Her Brighton residence is finally debunked, as her sister actually lives in Peacehaven.
11. Struggles wih basic adult tasks like cooking and cleaning, most notable when her boyfriend is away. She tries to present this as a higher class thing, but in reality, she was in her 30es still dependent on her sister.
12. She has been caught in lies so many times, so now she says - I don't lie, my mind just changes suddenly and randomly! :D
13. She is still deleting comments on her social media and blocking people, so no real conversation is allowed
14. She started to post about dogs, and it feels like she is just pretending to love them
15. There were a couple of profiles that passionately advocated for Tamara, and insulted other forum members based on their ethnicity. Those accounts were greeted with "Hi TamTam" :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Tamara as you cannot understand what to do next week here is suggestion:
1. Do your nails and remove that pile of plastic from them
2. Cut your hair, it looks like a broom, cut at least 10 inches you'll look fresh
3. Remove filler from your mouth, it looks grotesque
4. Learn about body language, your hair and face touching reveals chronic insecurity and lying about every single detail
5. Switch off social media and have a nice solid food dinner
6. Skip sunbed for a month and have a nice long body scrub

have a lovely weekend!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Ladieeeees

Hope you are doing well. Maybe some of you remember me, I once exposed this stupid bitch that was my ex boss's sugarbabe from Switzerland and was crying on the phone for money and luxury travels and items. Nevertheless, my account got i think reported from TamTam, because as we all know an unemployed Serbian star has nothing better to do, and her workout lasts usually 3 hours, so she has enough time to report accounts who expose the truth, whilst she does a workout laying in bed, she is preparing for the Olympics you gaaaaajs. LOL. So today i took my time to lurk this stupid bitch and see if she has gotten 0.0002% smarter, but i am sad to say that she gets dummer day by day. LOL.

Somebody please update me, why the Serbian botched Donatella Versace calls her boyfriend DIRTY? Is it because he looks like he takes showers only once a year on New Years Eve? LOL. Because i can't imagine him being dirty in bed. LOL.

Also, is she living inside an oven now? She looks burned. LOL.

Sending you lots of LOL's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Martina2503

Screenshot_20210530-201710.png

I guess the daughter of a war profiteer has a lot in common with the daughter of a war criminal.... Including the plastic surgeon...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Martina2503

This is so sad for me, she finds all those people, including those russians, worthy of mentioning but when she goes to Belgrade she hides herself...but i think thats because she only hangout with that creepy guy from Blic and he is not that photogenic 😂

on the other note...
He looks like anorexic hagrid from Harry Potter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Bubble18

Chatty Member
How could Chanel keep up with her pied-a-terre du jour? Is it her first Air BnB? The second? Macron’s place? The penthouse in London she has definitely never lied about? The palacial estate in Milan? Her sugardaddy’s place in Switzerland? Home in Belgrade she so so loves so much? Her sister’s attic in Peacehaven NOT Brighton? Or Dirty’s other place that he lives in (Happy one year baby lol)?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
I think more investigation is needed into her spending vs. Income. How is she managing to get van cleef jewellery on a whim along with a new pair of amina muaddi shoes and new season outfits for each outing?? Despite the returns she no doubt does there is still just too much ott spending that doesn’t make sense.Also did Dirty buy her the van cleef or did he jus tag along? They’re so awkward together, he seems like he doesn’t give a F

And how is it that her hair looks like a unkempt bush despite all the treatments and blow dries she gets? What a weird vapid video full of ugly outfits where she tried and fails to dress like Hailey Baldwin and just looks like a try hard mess. All she did was constantly touch her straggly hair every 5 mins and look like a burnt leather bag trying to dress trendy with plastic surgery stretched/botched skin of an old woman

I also think she’s trolling us by saying Sahn lahrann in every damn video 🤢🤢
Ahhaha I want to throw up every time I hear saaan LHHHARHAAANNN

next title suggestion

TK- truTTT be told I need to understand SAN LHHHARHAAN and DHHHIOORHHHHH

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

qvcbiash

so I have a new observation....I think Tamtam and Rasputin are leeches. They flash this high end lifestyle (private plane to Ibiza), but they are always with someone else or it's a sponsored experience or some other perk is being offered so they get to go. Those two are made for each other....fake it till ya make it is all I see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41

bblondon

Chatty Member
Exactly! She says she didn’t have an appointment for the bag, but her boyfriend made appointment for her, but she never goes without appointments, but he said let’s go get a bag because they had nice lunch, but she doesn’t recommend going without appointment, but he had an appointment?!?! 😂
yeahI’m not buying that he’s purchasing more or any Hermes bags for her one bit, maybe if she was some 20 year old drop dead gorgeous modelesque woman with a Uber wealthy boyfriend/ husband/ sugar daddy it would be believable but this is Tamara we’re talking about who has aged herself 10 years with her botched procedures and poor diet. Does this woman Really inspire someone to drop 6k on her for a bag after 1 year of dating? They literally both say LoL to each other in real life and she can barely string a sentence together on a good day. Bizarre relationship all round

The two of them represent everything repulsive about disposable income and no commonsense - they have zero real estate between them and instead spend their money on shouty designer items to fake a high class lifestyle without having any investment acumen or basic depth to them. Definition of Lipstick on a pig

edit - do they really not live together/he has his own place?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

mounaa21

I am starting to wonder if all these hauls are not immediately returned after shooting them for reels...there is a literally a haul on each new video and we never see her actually wearing these clothes out (except for a few pieces)

in any case, she has a shopping addiction for sure...her whole existence(and no matter whichcity she lives in) is summarised by what she buys. You can see how empty her life is when she vlogs on her own: no activity, no sport, no cultural interest, no food...SAD SAD SAD

Gilly88

AD25BD0C-BBD8-499D-B161-1ECD09572E49.jpeg

So basically she only went to Serbia to get the vaccine...

Lool at her calling it “my country” all of a sudden, she didn’t care about the place before

• Sick
  • Angry
Okay, the cheek situation is getting a bit out of control. Not sure if it’s the angle/lighting or she’s had more work done. It’s very noticeable in the opening car scene of the vlog. Honestly, I was a bit taken aback by how scary it looks.

I’m not sure what is more annoying- the name of her new vlog (Venice With My Boyfriend- So Much to Share) or the fact that in the vlog she’s talking to him and asking him questions trying to get him to engage in her video, and you can’t even hear his responses. This was one of the more poorly filmed vlogs of hers. Should have titled the vlog “Venice with my boyfriend who I don’t want to show but I will ask him questions but you won’t actually hear the answers because I want to keep him private but I want to talk about him all the time so everyone knows I have a boyfriend”. Girl bye.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

MBH

Yeah, about that, she was very rude "not like Im gonna watch a Zara haul"- if we are talking about her job (this being fashion, as pharmacy is being...please dont get me even started on this one), I find those Zara hauls much more useful than her fashuun videos, as they are much more 1.applicable 2.fashionable 3.reasonable 4.respectful towards both viewers and clothes... add 5th?

• Heart