Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just say west instead of vest when talking about the ugly BV vest?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She seemed to be a nicer person prior to her Paris move and esp prior to her current relationship. Looks like both are bringing out the worst in her.

Obviously she has always been very shallow and full of white lies... Now she just became shameless and unbearable.

Totally can spot the narc tendencies as well. However, to me it feels like her dirty bf is colouring her with his deceitful ways. I hate his voice. Even in the intro of video where she speaks about the Paris move, how he tells her to take the head off 🤮 Also when he said Belgrade is lacking glamour and then saying sth about not being part of the system. Well, having a decent, graceful style doesn't have to do anything with being part of a system. Dirty, your issue is your own stupid judgmental attitude, linking your self-worth to the brands you wear and your addiction to consumerism.

Eversince they got together she got an attitude and became overly self-concious. You can even see it when she is vlogging. She constantly stares at herself while speaking. When she was still back in the attic she used to talk directly into the camera and it felt so much more genuine.

Imagine she would have actually moved to her own proper apartment in London and created a beautiful home for herself a year ago. Buying her own furniture, building a proper decent wardrobe, finally taking on responsibility and living an adult life.

Instead she is following around this dirtyass bf, aging herself tremendously, suffocating herself under Hermes bags and desperately trying to keep up with an LA vibe cause her bf loooooves LA so much. Most probably he will dump her one day for a young LA chick.
Wake up girl... Go back and watch your own vlogs from a year ago or so, remember who you really are and where you come from... Rn your life is a parody.
So well said and totally agree!!

Reactions: 8
Working from home is a burning question in TamTam's household, gotta be that classy Italian bf is sick of her mess and tit? I wonder could she even afford new place as an office, well another Airbnb and all the diffusers.

So she has such a busy social life during the week and will travel every weekend poor thing so she needs to shop new outfit for every occasion? Disgusting Tam Tam making everything fast fashion.

Not sure if you realised, coz she only mentioned it hundred times, but she is going to Venice. And she doesn't even wash new ITEMS before the trip. So disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys, in the comments section, under the latest video, when asked why she always says she is working hard, among other, she writes that she has a side job too. Have you heard that before? What is it?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Guys, in the comments section, under the latest video, when asked why she always says she is working hard, among other, she writes that she has a side job too. Have you heard that before? What is it?
Probably a translator.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
did she actually beg a free sponsored gondola ride on her romantic trip away with her sales assistant bf? So tacky, they should be contributing to the local economy not getting freebies 🤢🤢 imagine someone with an arm full of expensive jewellery and a Hermes bag can’t even pay or have her bf pay for a ride, they ask for it to be free. Just terrible manners and no class. Two greedy free loaders together with matching hagrid and hunchback postures

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
This ....
What boob job? I love how when she was asked about it in front of Xenia in her blog she said “oh yeahhh because they’re sooo big” as if to say she didn’t have one but she obviously has. No-one’s accusing her of having a good one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Side job? As a pharmacist? 😂 or scientist? Or compulsive liar? Ohhh, maybe she means SoShady that will be back in 2034, after covid postponement. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_5.jpg

This is hilarious! Her team members are bunch of idiots if they work for her luxury lifestyle whole day every day, coz I find it hard to believe that she can provide them paychecks for the same lifestyle. That is so unhealthy and messed up. Hey Tam Tam, do you take your team members with you when you spend three hours "working out" at Newage three times a week? Do you cry together till 21h coz you can't see your family and then go to Costa Rica? Or to your bday dinner for two? Keep up the good work!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
what a gem; “my italian understanding is now at 85%” can you believe?? so talented!!
Truth be told, it's more like 85% minus 84%.

Real question, since she has the type of job where she can practically work from anywhere in the world, why doesn't she spend more time than just a weekend here and there in Italy with FT? Maybe she explained it and I missed it, but I find it odd that he moved away from her and she only goes there on a couple of weekends. What's preventing her from spending a week or two at a time down there staying at his place with him filming reels, reading Tattle and making up questions to ask herself in her stories? Her agency isn't in Paris, right? In Paris it seems like all she does is film reels in her apartment and unbox packages--that could be done from anywhere, and any meetings could be virtual. Just very odd to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This comment, face and attitude makes me roll my eyes :rolleyes:

She only posts these kind of things to show "We are SO VIP you guys!. So luxury. So much money that everyone does anything for our money".

Xenia Adonts went to a lovely holiday with her boyfriend and friends last week to Spain and their comments and pics were so real. Of course Xenia has real friends (no Instagram-models-fake-friends like Tamara has), a real relationship (not a sugar dady like Tamara's relationship), she knows how to spend quality time (not concern to photograph her YSL, Chanel, Hermes items like Tamara), Xenia actually had online meetings with her team cause she is pasionate about her brand (no need to ask her boyfriend to buys her anything luxury cause her 'job' is to buy expensive things like Tamara's).

I agree with the comments here. The worse of her is growing by the day since she found that guy. I would say since she moved to Paris but she went to Paris in the first place to 'be' with him. And then the "you buy me luxury stuff / I will stay with you" relationship started. She really needs a dosis of her sister and nephews. But I don't see her going to Paceheaven anytime soon. Cause there nobody would buys her luxury things.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 617064
This is hilarious! Her team members are bunch of idiots if they work for her luxury lifestyle whole day every day, coz I find it hard to believe that she can provide them paychecks for the same lifestyle. That is so unhealthy and messed up. Hey Tam Tam, do you take your team members with you when you spend three hours "working out" at Newage three times a week? Do you cry together till 21h coz you can't see your family and then go to Costa Rica? Or to your bday dinner for two? Keep up the good work!
hahahahhahahaha I would really like to know who loves work so much that they work all day everyday including weekend and dont have their private life.

she is full of tit.. we see your vlogs.. doing nothing 24/7 and workinng hard couple times a week in newage paris and buying new bags 🤦‍♀️

I like my job and I work from 7-4pm but as soon as it is 4pm bye see you tomorrow 😂😂 sorry but I have my own life also

• Haha
Reactions: 23
the reflection in the ceiling of the boat shows her nonphotoshopped face im dying 😂😂 if she deletes that post we’ll know that she reads here

legs look too long and head looks copied/pasted on with the neck missing

and the second photo in the IG post also shows her awkward botched non photoshop face with her overdone noticed captain Spock eyebrows and filler lump chin - the intern is being fired today

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If you ask me this is the style that fits her the most... She has quite manly facial features so when she wears more feminine flowy flowerly zimmermann/d&g type dresses it fits her much better and she looks very elegant and classy.. I especially like the red d&g dress.. Her style now does not fit her at all, the sporty tik tok teenager type bullshit just makes her look like a try hard and it is not age appropriate at all
_20210614_192150.JPG

_20210614_192133.JPG

_20210614_192113.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.