Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This dress (and pose in the last pic) looks like the ones my mom used to make my sister and me wear in the 90s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if the article says, “Pictured, we have Tamara Kalinic with the fucked up boob job!”🤔😂
Hahahahah, no unfortunately, they wrote about her dress and the famous designer Alessandra Rich, who dressed Michelle Obama, Kate Middleton and so on. Just a typical balkan article, with zero sense. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That dress is horrendous!! Waaay too short, the print looks cheap, too much going on with those fringes, the cut out and the length. Also the combination with her hair, the jewerly, her tacky colour, the shoes, omg it is 🤮🤮🤮
But that is her original style...the one that makes her Tetka the most...and she looks natural in it...In her element...and I think she should stick to it...at least she'd be true to her own style...any other way of dressing makes her look as if she is really REALLLY trying so hard to be who she is not...She is tetka through and through and should not be ashamed of it. One only sees her true inner tetka when she is Serbia...why trying to get rid of that! TamTam, don't be ashamed to embrace your inner tetka! Let her be free!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahahahah, no unfortunately, they wrote about her dress and the famous designer Alessandra Rich, who dressed Michelle Obama, Kate Middleton and so on. Just a typical balkan article, with zero sense. LOL.

yes perfectly said....utter nonsense comparing an influencer to Michelle obama and Kate Middleton. It's like Trisha Peytas trying to gain clout in hollywood. So cringe...

Reactions: 10
The owner of the place is a "famous person " (she is a wife of a football player so they are rich) and also there were few well known singers that attended but like I mentioned before you can just buy media coverage in serbia and become a "celebrity"... You dont need talent you only need money...
Ah ok thanks ... makes sense. I always thought that tamaras goal would be finding a rich football player - like some of her German blogger friends.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210619_230717.jpg

Today I came across these older pictures and I like the vibe here besides the plastic lips which ruin the look.. However, it seems like she really had the potential to become a more edgy, naturally beautiful influencer. I can't explain it, but I love her old, imperfect nose and her big round eyes. It looks more dreamy and somehow has a mood to it. It definitely feels more genuine. Like an authentic Tetka in a really good way tho. If she would have sticked to her natural self and beauty, she would now be such a refreshing influencer with a strong message. However, she chose to ruin her face, went 100% plastic, got those claw nails, crazy dead-looking cat eyes and starved herself down whilst getting more and more entangled in her own lies. She looks like a burnt Instagram face-tune filter. And, I still believe her dirty-ass-know-it-all bf is feeding her insecurities... She seems to be a lost case tbh. What really bothers me tho is that she influences other girls to ruin their natural looks and beauty.

Attachments

Ah ok thanks ... makes sense. I always thought that tamaras goal would be finding a rich football player - like some of her German blogger friends.
A football player would never date a girl like Tamara. She is not a trophy wife material, hence dating Grandpa Filippo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 625177
Today I came across these older pictures and I like the vibe here besides the plastic lips which ruin the look.. However, it seems like she really had the potential to become a more edgy, naturally beautiful influencer. I can't explain it, but I love her old, imperfect nose and her big round eyes. It looks more dreamy and somehow has a mood to it. It definitely feels more genuine. Like an authentic Tetka in a really good way tho. If she would have sticked to her natural self and beauty, she would now be such a refreshing influencer with a strong message. However, she chose to ruin her face, went 100% plastic, got those claw nails, crazy dead-looking cat eyes and starved herself down whilst getting more and more entangled in her own lies. She looks like a burnt Instagram face-tune filter. And, I still believe her dirty-ass-know-it-all bf is feeding her insecurities... She seems to be a lost case tbh. What really bothers me tho is that she influences other girls to ruin their natural looks and beauty.
Her natural face and nose really suited her and made her look quite pretty, her surgeries have made her face and features flat and dimensionless and round. She doesn’t look attractive or pretty anymore, she looks like an aged woman in her mid 40s trying to cling to her youth with botched surgeries, peels and thread lifts

but I cannot get over at the audacity of that first photo - the photoshop is insane, she has zero shame and needs therapy o she thinks she really looks like this

Reactions: 17
No matter how much weight she loses, she is never going to be a small size because her bones are medium to large so when she wears those puffy shoulder tops her top half looks even wider and because the legs are too tight she ends up looking like a stuffed sausage when she’s actually a very starved woman. She needs to leave those dresses for the naturally thin girls like Leonie and Camille Charriere who have sticks for legs and tiny little shoulders. Tamara’s shoulder pads and bad fake tan just remind me of this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210620-112022.png

She also came for the christening of the owners daughter not only for the restaurant opening i guess but still I think its weird she attended considering she barely knows this person...

• Wow
Yoooo, love how Alex lives in Paris now so that it’s so easy to compare when tam tam gets invited to things and when she doesn’t cuz there are no excuses if she didn’t attend something in Paris and Alex did 😂😂

Update: tam tam is so sad she “missed” the Prada lunch event 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.