Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilya21

I still don't get it why it is discussed here she is skinny etc, she does starve herself indeed, and on YT camera does look on a skinnier side, but hell no, when she is photographed next to someone else she IS BIGGER, she is not skinny at all, maybe her upper body is less bulkier so that is the illusion. Also all photos taken from her from someone else she just looks normal, not big not small, absolutely average. I'd even say she has put weight again, on those Venice photos/videos she has hanging thighs and looks like a normal girl, far away from skinny

WHAT?!?! that sounds surreal and so non relatable to non Serbian viewers, but does make sense as she must have something from showing Serbia suddenly, she always appeared she is ashamed where is she from until now.

Chill Tamara xx
yeah tbh i feel kinda self conscious reading the comments sometimes when people call her "extremely skinny" and that she looks manly/unhealthy/bad/sick etc bc i'm thinner than her and i can't help it. idk it makes me wonder what people must think of my body if they think tamara is too thin/sickly

Reactions: 2

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
‘Lol my jeans are open 🤪🤪’ how can she or the people around her not be embarrassed by her arrested development? Everything she does and says is so pick me and begging for validation like a child who didn’t get enough attention

The more she posts about being in love or about how happy she is, the less convincing her and Dirty’s relationship seems
hahahha yes she is a true pickmeesha 😂

1. Jyrgen smokes weed? How can you tell?
2. Does anyone get annoyed with Xenia’s English? The accent, the simple vocabulary... compared to Xenia, our TamTam is fluent!
2. ummm what?? you ok? :D

asquare

All NEW MEMBERS who joined on Sunday (within a few hours of each other)) are TamTam or her team. The accounts argue back and forth with each other trying to disguise who they are, and will occasionally say something slight toward TamTam. Don’t like their posts, lets leave them as NEW MEMBERS.
wait but i'm a new member and i'm not Tamtam :')

lurkingin94123

Chatty Member
I'm seriously getting worried for her, she started to look so anorexic on this video, like omg in comparison to last year her arms are gone, look at that it's purely bones
She looks the same to me in the arm area. Her arms were hella skinny last year, same this year.

What was I just watching? I think she's on drugs or she had a mental breakdown. Did she say at one point that she didn’t like the smell of the candle because it smelled too holy ??What is she talking about? I felt very uncomfortable watching the whole video. She cuts the salad with scissors, she wonders why the mushrooms shrink when they are fried, she shows how she cuts the avocado, swallows the cheese and the salad uncontrollably …
Did she say to the taxi driver: Hi, yes that's me, Tamara? Like if he was her personal driver, and then she is criticizing him because he doesn't understand why she is speaking to her camera?
I feel very sorry for her, I think she needs professional help asap😵😵😵
And what happened to her natural colour? 🙄
That's just some residue of the mask on her neck. Had the same thought as you at the beginning tho...

Reactions: 1

Qurious

I applied through different platforms and still no Invitations for me for the vaccination in Serbia

Vogueish

she has refuted that she’s changed for anyone meaning him so many times in her stupid Q&A videos but it is clear she has changedto meet his preferences. When she was with her Serbian BF her style was more eurotrash but make it classy - heavy make-up and very feminine style dressing for the male gaze. Now her style is androgynous and she’s changed her figure to more lean/ athletic. If you have to change yourself from the person you were when you met your partner to meet his expectations then this a red flag.
Also says a lot about him as a person if he likes this kind of preferred look
Who was her Serbian boyfriend?

Dreier89

I unfollowed her a while ago but just lurked a little on her insta anyway - did she get a new kelly again? The light blue one? Or did I miss something 🤔😅