Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

matea3000

I tried watching the latest video and I just couldn’t get through. Stopped at 2:29 🤣 I cannot listen to her forced pronunciation of YSL as SAH-LA-A 🤣 and she stopped before saying it every time which made it seem even more unnatural.
and then she said she owed it to her audience to comment on the collection - since when? Since when does her audience care about her comments on any collection? 🤣

and then she said CONVERSATIONING instead of conversing, so I just had to stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Martina2503

Btw I love how 3 days ago we were talking about how she looked best in floral dreses and then yesterday she wore 2 floral dresses... It seems like we are the influencers not her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Leonie's stories today : personal invite to yet another Chanel show and a sponsored Chanel shoot
Tamara's story: bill gates meme

• Haha
  • Wow

lilya21

why does she keep complaining about lockdown when she hasn't lived a single day of it? every time i check this thread she's on a new vacation.

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Anger issues level 100, her behavior is like a teenager girl who got her periods for the first time and is absolutely furious.

151C9DEF-DC59-454E-918D-F5C1D8DBB378.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

adiadi

Hahaha Rasputin the fashionista commenting on people being too casual in Belgrade made my day 😂
I have never been to Belgrade, but I am sure that compared to his homeless looking clothes pretty much everyone looks dressed up 😄

• Haha
  • Wow

Gilly88

D37516FA-75BA-4F83-9FAC-DD3F661D0216.jpeg

I’m calling Interpol, she and her nail artist need to be arrested for their crimes!!! 🚨🚔These nails are AWFUL.

also why is she rocking baby boomer nails anyway it’s not 2017 anymore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The pics on getty images are hideous... The orange one gives me such a cringe vibe.

About her new vlog... Well, looks like she did one in response to tattle. Sadly she doesn't seem to be capable of comprehending what the critics are about.

Anyway... I can't stomach when people explain themselves. Honestly, if you'd be living your best authentic, genuine life Tamara, then you wouldn't feel the need for such a shit show chat... Being happy and hyper doesn't mean necessarily that you're your “true self” which actually can face challenges, make commitments and navigate through this world like a grown up.

Also, didn't she say in one of her stories that she doesn't have time for training an intern. Well, seems like she found some time as she mentions her in the vlogs.

Another weird thing was first stating how frustrated she is about the flat hunt in Milan and then saying she is super chill and could basically live anywhere... Yeah, super chill as long as you are being pampered. That's easy for anyone haha.

The way how she said that she can have another bf in a second, really disgusted me. Most probably she wanted to encourage her viewers to have an abundance mindset. Yes, works fine when you're dating. In a partnership, however, it's about growth and sticking together even when it gets rough sometimes. It's not always fluffy puffy. This is life. We are humans with a range of emotions. This toxic positivity BS will drain you and make you look like an empty shell with dead eyes. Oh wait... that's exactly how she looks like lately.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bubble18

Chatty Member
It’s not so much bodyshaming than it is shaming her comments. She lies about her boob job so we’ll make fun of her bolt on implants, she lies about fillers so we’ll make fun of her bad fillers, she says she has abs when they are clearly not there, she says she has been working on her booty when it’s pretty much nonexistent. She doesn’t owe it to anyone to say what work she has done but it’s the bragging that she does that we make fun of. Like when she says she has a big huge huge collaboration she’s so so excited for: but where is it? Can anyone actually see it? Fake it til you make it, just like her fake tan.

• Heart

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Bongiorno tutti scusa, I meant hey gOajs, I apologise for mixing so many accents and languages within 10 seconds, but that’s what happens when you are very smart, have a MASSIVE brain and be fluent in 5 (fOajv) languages, but sometimes i remember words only in Serbian.

Neverthelss, on my latest vlog, I pronounced laying (lajing instead of lejing), but both words fit me well, since we all know that lying (lajing) is something i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you gOaaaajs.

Also, have a look at how i eat sea food, i usually don't remove the napkin, i put everything on top of it, because that's what a smart, fashionista, pharmacist, typical pisces, turned blogger does. ✨just pisces ♓ things✨ Please learn from me. I also said: i LOVE the sea, but i was in the middle of something called Canal of Venice, but nevertheless, I am allowed to blabber everything I WANT, because I CAN, my 1M Pakistani and Indian followers won't understand or mind what I am saying, my dirty grandpa boyfriend luckily didn't catch those phrases, otherwise he would've corrected me and tell the whole Youtube fAmILy how dumb i truly am. 🥰 I love him, he is so smart, hot, has a great body and tons of hairs gOajs and most importantly he hates showering, which i think is a great quality for a man to have. I am off to have a walk with my new kitchen napkin Bottega Veneta slippers. bOaj 👋🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

bblondon

Chatty Member
did she actually beg a free sponsored gondola ride on her romantic trip away with her sales assistant bf? So tacky, they should be contributing to the local economy not getting freebies 🤢🤢 imagine someone with an arm full of expensive jewellery and a Hermes bag can’t even pay or have her bf pay for a ride, they ask for it to be free. Just terrible manners and no class. Two greedy free loaders together with matching hagrid and hunchback postures

• Sick
  • Haha

rachelgreen7877

why is she constantly "bragging" about not knowing how to cook? is it supposed to be "cool" or what? I mean, it's okay to not know how to cook I guess, but being "proud" of not knowing to prepare basic meals?? cutting a salad with rusty scissors?? are you really that incapable and proud of it, tamara??

lol did Tamara really say in the new vlog "not to praise my own horse"? she literally translated a saying we have in Serbian? is this even a saying in English? can a native speaker answer me pls I'm dying at her poor English skills

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

matea3000

She’s clearly respected in Serbia, so why is she so desperate to run away from the place? London, Paris, Milan couldn’t care less about her
Everyone could be “respected” in Balkan countries, you just need to pay 200€ for “reporters” to take your pictures

• Haha

Martina2503

I find it interesting that every single time she comes to serbia she doesn't post any instagram stories, photos or vlogs... Is our tam tam hiding something or is she just ashamed of her country the same way she is ashamed of rasputin?

Reactions: 34