Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Rosantica (from her latest reel)? Regardless, she's not even following the company on IG. It really bothers me when I see "influencers" promoting brands that they don't even support (follow) with their social media. That's some BS. PERIODT.

Reactions: 23
It’s another new trendy brand like The Attico and Amina Muaddi that charges around £800+ for bags made of metal and cloth. They send her bags all the time but we all know she would never actually spend her own money on their items

such an embarrassment, imagine her and her team helping her get ready dressed in an evening gown in the middle of day and fussing after her to take this reel 🤢

also isn’t it required that a license/permit is required to film the Eiffel Tower? I know that filming it at night with the lights on is not permitted and she has for sure done That in the past for a commercial purpose. Something about this reel seems disrespectful and tacky to Parisian heritage

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210616-131957.png

"most cars don't PUT IT on" tam tam did you want to say most cars don't TURN ON THE AC... Level C2 english guys...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 620405
"most cars don't PUT IT on" tam tam did you want to say most cars don't TURN ON THE AC... Level C2 english guys...
I was just about to post this… wtf was she trying to say in this sentence? This looks like something you would find on subreddit r/ihadastroke, my god… if you read it two times consecutively, you will probably go mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New video:

We’re in Venice so of course the fake Italian accent is strong today - if anyone is triggered by her switching from her posh British to butchered Italian accent, skip this mess

Bushy dry straggly wig hair has joined her on this trip

hotel in Venice looks dated and cheap, probably got it free

Her face in natural light on the boat where Dirty films her without a good angle, lightening or filters looks like she has had Fox eye lift or eyebrow threads. Combined with the low straight brows, over Botox forehead this is why she looks like a hard 45 who gets her fillers and Botox done in a back alley hairdressers in Eastern Europe for a discount price

her interactions around Dirty give me secondhand embarrassment like Their conversations at dinner, why did she include this 🤢He sounds like a rude old man trying to sound wise talking down to her and she plays dumb bimbo when she speaks to him

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Her YouTube channel should be renamed to shopping channel....that is all there is...she has nothing of value to say....Absolutely nothing...as if she has no personal opinions...style...thoughts....it is just blah blah blah. Label, label! Clearly, she has left the Balkans...but Balkans are imbedded inside her as she would wear a garbage bag and promote it on her YT as if it is the best thing on the planet if it had a logo on it...if it was by a designer....BARF! she is a shopping channel ....not high fashion influencer...not an influencer at all.. because of her I do not want to buy any of the designer bags because her barf face will be on my mind...she just made them look cheap and undesirable. My sis once said that she realized she was a fraud...bcz any makeup item she swore by...turned out to be crap...My sis bought some Chanel eyeshadow bcz tam-tam was raving about it being 'holy grail'...turned out that crap was long-lasting as a sneeze. So after few purchases...my sis goes "this chick is fraud!"...that was ages ago, when she used to dress in flowers. Tam tam is just a sad shopping channel trying to be something more...but no amount of Hermes bags will make her into anything...she is just an empty shell. Good luck to her! I do hope she saves some money for something long lasting...bcz her sales job is a sham. Sales associate that works for commission and that is why she is 'buying' 300 pairs of shoes for the summer....900 bags....and 700 clothing items...because you know...she is gonna be sooooo busy this summer!
And yet ironically the more she shops the less that brands like Chanel / dior want to work with her. Chanel didn’t invite her to the st Tropez trip last week - they invited the class French influencers who have kids etc. Tam must have been seething.

Reactions: 20
Bongiorno tutti scusa, I meant hey gOajs, I apologise for mixing so many accents and languages within 10 seconds, but that’s what happens when you are very smart, have a MASSIVE brain and be fluent in 5 (fOajv) languages, but sometimes i remember words only in Serbian.

Neverthelss, on my latest vlog, I pronounced laying (lajing instead of lejing), but both words fit me well, since we all know that lying (lajing) is something i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you gOaaaajs.

Also, have a look at how i eat sea food, i usually don't remove the napkin, i put everything on top of it, because that's what a smart, fashionista, pharmacist, typical pisces, turned blogger does. ✨just pisces ♓ things✨ Please learn from me. I also said: i LOVE the sea, but i was in the middle of something called Canal of Venice, but nevertheless, I am allowed to blabber everything I WANT, because I CAN, my 1M Pakistani and Indian followers won't understand or mind what I am saying, my dirty grandpa boyfriend luckily didn't catch those phrases, otherwise he would've corrected me and tell the whole Youtube fAmILy how dumb i truly am. 🥰 I love him, he is so smart, hot, has a great body and tons of hairs gOajs and most importantly he hates showering, which i think is a great quality for a man to have. I am off to have a walk with my new kitchen napkin Bottega Veneta slippers. bOaj 👋🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Okay, the cheek situation is getting a bit out of control. Not sure if it’s the angle/lighting or she’s had more work done. It’s very noticeable in the opening car scene of the vlog. Honestly, I was a bit taken aback by how scary it looks.

I’m not sure what is more annoying- the name of her new vlog (Venice With My Boyfriend- So Much to Share) or the fact that in the vlog she’s talking to him and asking him questions trying to get him to engage in her video, and you can’t even hear his responses. This was one of the more poorly filmed vlogs of hers. Should have titled the vlog “Venice with my boyfriend who I don’t want to show but I will ask him questions but you won’t actually hear the answers because I want to keep him private but I want to talk about him all the time so everyone knows I have a boyfriend”. Girl bye.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I still can’t get over how she thinks having a boyfriend is something to boast about. Is she actually 12 years old? What an utter loser

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I still can’t get over how she thinks having a boyfriend is something to boast about. Is she actually 12 years old? What an utter loser
She has low intelligence and keeps saying "my boyfriend" which is annoying. Don't keep mentioning him if you don't show him on your videos. I used to believe that she was embarrassed of him but the fact she keeps talking about him indicates that he is the one who doesn't want to be seen with her and is embarrassed of her. He is only with her because she pays for everything.

Reactions: 18
New video:

We’re in Venice so of course the fake Italian accent is strong today - if anyone is triggered by her switching from her posh British to butchered Italian accent, skip this mess

Bushy dry straggly wig hair has joined her on this trip

hotel in Venice looks dated and cheap, probably got it free

Her face in natural light on the boat where Dirty films her without a good angle, lightening or filters looks like she has had Fox eye lift or eyebrow threads. Combined with the low straight brows, over Botox forehead this is why she looks like a hard 45 who gets her fillers and Botox done in a back alley hairdressers in Eastern Europe for a discount price

her interactions around Dirty give me secondhand embarrassment like Their conversations at dinner, why did she include this 🤢He sounds like a rude old man trying to sound wise talking down to her and she plays dumb bimbo when she speaks to him
I came here to say, literally, the same!
Especially the fox-thing, since I had my suspicions for a while.

That hair! HOW can you dress something so expensive and fancy, and then just let that bush fly over it? HOOOOW? it's gross and tasteless.
Doesn't she know how to make some basic hairdos...

Reactions: 17
her cheeks look like they're about to pop. dirty needs to be careful in case he has pointy jewelry too close to her face

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.