Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she delete the photo of her being in Serbia???? Wow very supportive Tamtam. You went to the opening party of your industry-friend just for Show OFF?!?! But anyway..that girlie white dress didn’t match your masculine dirty style!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I tried watching the latest video and I just couldn’t get through. Stopped at 2:29 🤣 I cannot listen to her forced pronunciation of YSL as SAH-LA-A 🤣 and she stopped before saying it every time which made it seem even more unnatural.
and then she said she owed it to her audience to comment on the collection - since when? Since when does her audience care about her comments on any collection? 🤣

and then she said CONVERSATIONING instead of conversing, so I just had to stop.
I don't know if I will be able to bear it either LOL. Also, the way that she pronounces Acne Studios - "AHHHCK-NEY" makes my skin crawl 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ok so why does Tetka still constantly insist that she “doesn’t wear cleavage” yet we all have eyes and can she that she does! In the YSL video she’s going on about that sparkly dress being too revealing after literally just changing out of her favourite fugly Mickey Mouse dress that has just as much cleavage as the sparkly one she hasn’t worn.

Did she delete the photo of her being in Serbia???? Wow very supportive Tamtam. You went to the opening party of your industry-friend just for Show OFF?!?! But anyway..that girlie white dress didn’t match your masculine dirty style!
I can't believe she did that. Why? That's so mean. She got all that publicity going to opening of that shop. It's not luxury fashion but apparently wasn't paid to keep it on her insta

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok so why does Tetka still constantly insist that she “doesn’t wear cleavage” yet we all have eyes and can she that she does! In the YSL video she’s going on about that sparkly dress being too revealing after literally just changing out of her favourite fugly Mickey Mouse dress that has just as much cleavage as the sparkly one she hasn’t worn.
I’ll just leave this here

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Hmmm every brand collection TamTam does she “forgets” pieces, more like she never actually owned them and they were only lent to her. Only one negative comment I saw on today’s video. TamTam was insufferable as per usual though.
Imagine if poor Yves had the chance to watch this video... this vlog was so awful and her verbal diarrhea is on another level...

Reactions: 16
I'll just leave this here.
Her implants were probably placed when there was some body fat, but now she's all skin, bones and injectables, they look botched.
Also, distance is huge, that could be due to poorly placement or Tamara didn't follow rules and removed medical bra before boobs were set in place.
When poor Xenia, the smart cookie, wrote her "don't get them done girl", I lost it. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'll just leave this here.
She has so little body fat, the implant is clearly outlined

Jesus get those implants removed.

I’m realising more and more how she ended up with Rasputin. She’s actually incredibly unattractive and her body is botched.
Doesn’t make sense to me that someone who was pretty and had a fine figure has almost defeminised her natural features to make herself less attractive and look like she’s in her 40s. Same with the body, now that She’s starved herself she’s lost her natural curves to be come straight up/ straight down so when she wears those oversize clothes and has her hair bushy and loose it’s a manly look. Considering she’s so close to her sister, I’m surprised she hasn’t had a word with her and suggest she gets therapy

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Her implants were probably placed when there was some body fat, but now she's all skin, bones and injectables, they look botched.
Also, distance is huge, that could be due to poorly placement or Tamara didn't follow rules and removed medical bra before boobs were set in place.
When poor Xenia, the smart cookie, wrote her "don't get them done girl", I lost it. 😄
Wonder if hers are worse or Lydia lol!!!

Reactions: 7
Imagine if poor Yves had the chance to watch this video... this vlog was so awful and her verbal diarrhea is on another level...
I watched Dacob's assessment and figure'd I'd leave the link here so Tamara can read and learn how fashion commentary is done. Her approach is to her brand of course - verbal diarrhea - but alas, maybe she can try and put more effort into it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.