Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would have thought “being very vocal” would follow with a proper motivated opinion, not just these random statements and pictures without even describing or commenting the collection.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You would have thought “being very vocal” would follow with a proper motivated opinion, not just these random statements and pictures without even describing or commenting the collection.
If she was actually vocal, she wouldn’t feel the need to say it every other day because it would have been visible from her actions🤪

I hate it how she always makes dramatic statements like this followed by a big old nothing. Like if you have something to criticize, just do it properly and respectfully instead of weird insinuations like “CHANEL OR YSL” followed by three stories of how “its still her fAvOuRiTe bRaNd”🙄

Reactions: 27
tldr of the thread Tamara Kalinic no 6:
1. Promoting behaviors linked with eating disorders (anorexia):
- "Juicing". For 5 days, she didn't eat solid food, just drank juices. She portrayed herself as a health care professional when she introduced this.
- Talks about wanting to lose more weight even though she is already too skinny and shows some of her meals which are clearly too low in calories
- Boasting about her clothes being in the smallest sizes like XXS
- Body checking on videos. Mostly showing her too skinny stomach, and trying on revealing clothes
- Asked her followers in a poll if they gained or lost weight during quarantine and commended those who lost weight
- Using waist trainer/supporter
- Showed how she taped a box of chocolate to stop herself from eating it
- Her old blog with disturbing content about anorexia was found
2. Blackfishing ( pretending to be of another race, to attract people from repressed groups, and profit from their pain and the worldwide echo of the Black Lives Matter movement)
- posting edited photos where her skin seems darker and face features more black/latino
- not disclosing how she maintains her tan months after the vacation - pretends it her natural color (even though it seems to wash off in her video from a spa)
- still didn't explain why she declared herself as "not white" (in Serbia there are a lot of people of her complexion and are all considered white)
3. Still socializing and traveling during the pandemic.
-made a party for her birthday, other influencers posted about it, but on her social media she lied that she will stay at home with her boyfriend
-traveled through Italy while it was prohibited (most probably used influencer work as an excuse). She posted pictures of her and her friends without masks or distance.
4. Still not disclosing all ads. Even juices are her friend's brand, but she didn't say it was an ad.
5. Still teasing her boyfriend - mentions him on every occasion but refusing to show him (most probably she wants her followers to believe he is richer and better looking than in reality, to fit the fake lifestyle she promotes)
6. Still pretending she is a multimillionaire and that she earns a fortune by being an influencer, and by this impacting young people to want to follow in her footsteps
7. She pretends to be a linguistic genius, but in reality her English is worse than ever, and her French comes down to repeating pied a thhherrrrrhhhh in an very unpleasant way
8. Her fashion is coming down to copying Kardashians and Hailey Bieber, and Leonnie as always
9. It seems she purchased a lot of followers to reach a million, even Xenia joked about buying followers for her influencer friends
10. Her Brighton residence is finally debunked, as her sister actually lives in Peacehaven.
11. Struggles wih basic adult tasks like cooking and cleaning, most notable when her boyfriend is away. She tries to present this as a higher class thing, but in reality, she was in her 30es still dependent on her sister.
12. She has been caught in lies so many times, so now she says - I don't lie, my mind just changes suddenly and randomly! :D
13. She is still deleting comments on her social media and blocking people, so no real conversation is allowed
14. She started to post about dogs, and it feels like she is just pretending to love them
15. There were a couple of profiles that passionately advocated for Tamara, and insulted other forum members based on their ethnicity. Those accounts were greeted with "Hi TamTam" :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I think she wants to be like Chiara in Milano, also imitating her body type. The only difference is that Chiara got her life figure out and lives in one of the most hype building there

Reactions: 22
- "Juicing". For 5 days, she didn't eat solid food, just drank juices. She portrayed herself as a health care professional when she introduced this.
- Talks about wanting to lose more weight even though she is already too skinny and shows some of her meals which are clearly too low in calories
- Body checking on videos. Mostly showing her too skinny stomach, and trying on revealing clothes
- Asked her followers in a poll if they gained or lost weight during quarantine and commended those who lost weight
2. Blackfishing ( pretending to be of another race, to attract people from repressed groups, and profit from their pain and the worldwide echo of the Black Lives Matter movement)
- posting edited photos where her skin seems darker and face features more black/latino
- not disclosing how she maintains her tan months after the vacation - pretends it her natural color (even though it seems to wash off in her video from a spa)
- still didn't explain why she declared herself as "not white" (in Serbia there are a lot of people of her complexion and are all considered white)
-made a party for her birthday, other influencers posted about it, but on her social media she lied that she will stay at home with her boyfriend
-traveled through Italy while it was prohibited (most probably used influencer work as an excuse). She posted pictures of her and her friends without masks or distance.
4. Still not disclosing all ads. Even juices are her friend's brand, but she didn't say it was an ad.
5. Still teasing her boyfriend - mentions him on every occasion but refusing to show him (most probably she wants her followers to believe he is richer and better looking than in reality, to fit the fake lifestyle she promotes)
6. Still pretending she is a multimillionaire and that she earns a fortune by being an influencer, and by this impacting young people to want to follow in her footsteps
7. She pretends to be a linguistic genius, but in reality her English is worse than ever, and her French comes down to repeating pied a thhherrrrrhhhh in an very unpleasant way
8. Her fashion is coming down to copying Kardashians and Hailey Bieber, and Leonnie as always
9. It seems she purchased a lot of followers to reach a million, even Xenia joked about buying followers for her influencer friends
10. Her Brighton residence is finally debunked, as her sister actually lives in Peacehaven.
11. Struggles wih basic adult tasks like cooking and cleaning, most notable when her boyfriend is away. She tries to present this as a higher class thing, but in reality, she was in her 30es still dependent on her sister.
12. She has been caught in lies so many times, so now she says - I don't lie, my mind just changes suddenly and randomly! :D
13. She is still deleting comments on her social media and blocking people, so no real conversation is allowed
14. She started to post about dogs, and it feels like she is just pretending to love them
15. There were a couple of profiles that passionately advocated for Tamara, and insulted other forum members based on their ethnicity. Those accounts were greeted with "Hi TamTam" :D
you totally nailed this 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she wants to be like Chiara in Milano, also imitating her body type. The only difference is that Chiara got her life figure out and lives in one of the most hype building there
And as much as I don’t like Chiara’s style, she is authentic. Also she’s a smart woman who knows how and why she does things in life. But this other creature is completely lost and she only follows her bf and copies other influencers and obviously refuses to grow up

Reactions: 20
This is amazing, thank you!!❤

“Intense training” yet we never saw any proof of it lol. She seems like the type of person that would spam with workout stories if she actually worked out. (Or maybe she doesn’t post about it because no one pays her for it🤣🤣)

On the other hand, I really like her new hair color

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is amazing, thank you!!❤

“Intense training” yet we never saw any proof of it lol. She seems like the type of person that would spam with workout stories if she actually worked out. (Or maybe she doesn’t post about it because no one pays her for it🤣🤣)

On the other hand, I really like her new hair color
I would BET if we hadn't all commented on her horrible hair and how shyte it looked all dyed black she wouldn't have colourd it lighter.
I also BET if we hadn't commented so many times how shyte her hairline looks, like a bad wig, due to the shaving, she wouldn't have stopped doing that.
Sometimes, we achieve good progress!

Her hair colour looks a million times better.
Good on you Tamtam, black hairdye hasn't looked good on anyone.

Many people say that not everyone can have blonde hair, but that's not true, blonde has many shade and there's a right shade for everyone.

Black hair though is very difficult, imo you have to be born with black hair in order for it to suit you and actually fully black hair is very rare.
eg Japanese people are known for black hair, but theirs is actually dark brown.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just dont understand where she goes to do her “sports” is it cosmetic salon, gym....
As in France everything mentioned is closed
Or she filmed it before and now posting 😂

Reactions: 15
Btw did you notice she only tagged YSL in the stories where she's praising them? No tags in the ones where she's criticizing them. Good job Tetka, our business and marketing genius (y)

I'm watching the new video now and I'm baffled by her need to lie about the lip injections!! Just why???

One thing I have to admit though, I think the new hair color and style she posted in the newest reel is an improvement!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Look at this

Look at this
She did not even mention any of this being such a great Balenciaga fan. Oh yeah, she thinks Gucci is over. Good luck with that attitude in Italy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why can’t Tamara’s boyfriend help her?
Everything with her is so performative - did anyone notice how many times she mentioned Dirty in the new vlog? ‘This is my boyfriend’s blazer’ ‘dirty gave me his phone to use because mine is broken we trust each each sooo soo much you guiseee’

she’s never once disclosed new age as a paid partnership b it has posted them almost every week about those stupid and treatments- it also makes me laugh that she reminds people to have a self care day - everyday is a self care day for this lazy clown

• Haha
What happened to Tamaras shady So Shady sunglasses line? :unsure::cool:
Good question :D It wasn't her brand in the first place, she was just a face, an influencer partner or something like that, and I assume she did choose the shapes and colors of the glasses. The company So Shady seems to be dormant now, you can check that on Companies House. The company is owned by the same people who own Our Social Collective Holdings, they have a website, where you can see all their projects. One of them is Camila Carril Collection, but in that case, Camila is actually one of the owners, so it is different than Tamara's project. On their website, Tamara is mentioned as: Talent(editorial). The same people also own Our Social Creative, and on their website, you can see what work they did for So Shady, branding, marketing, etc...
Sorry for the confusing post, but the information itself is confusing :D
This was one of the eye-opening moments for me regarding Tamara, when I rewatched her old So Shady launch video where she says "My brand" so many times...

• Heart
  • Sad
She can’t criticise YSL because it has to remain her favorite brand for as long as she is dating raspoutine...I am quite shocked at her English level, she literally can’t form one sentence that makes sense both written or spoken. Has she not scored top marks studying in England? Soon she will speak better French than English and that says enough about the matter

does she actually think her abs look good? You can tell 1 treatment = 1 zone with the new age machine and she has chosen upper abs while her lower tummy remains flabby, and far from tight. Dear tamtam, you can spend the rest of your Life attached to the Tesla machine, your tummy will never look as flat as that pancake ass of yours 😅

don’t get me started on the last vlog, the biggest challenge she faced in the middle of a pandemic was her phone dying of battery but lucky her she has the most amazing bf and she is so resilient that after going to apple and getting it fixed she managed to not commit suicide and remained positive...we can all learn from Tamtam

• Haha
Reactions: 30
don’t get me started on the last vlog, the biggest challenge she faced in the middle of a pandemic was her phone dying of battery but lucky her she has the most amazing bf and she is so resilient that after going to apple and getting it fixed she managed to not commit suicide and remained positive...we can all learn from Tamtam
ahahahah, she is so strong you guyyyss

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.