Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good thing, it's actually more bearable to listen to her. Compared to her previous vlogs she's much calmer. Maybe it's just bc her "home alone/away from her bf" anxiety didn't kick-in.

Bad thing, this vlog is full of BS.
No sense of reality. No class. And on top she's shameless.

Looking at her pictures from about 10 years ago, it can be seen how much she has changed her appearance. She definitely doesn't look anything like her parents anymore. She looks more like 100% plastic. And it's obvious that her cupids bow comes from her beautician.

Going to Serbia for 'events' and 'jobs' like getting her hair done, some make-up and that alibi fashion event from which she deleted the post sounds extremely stressful. It's in your face that she simply secured her vaccine shot, so that she can carelessly travel for her 'jobs' and 'meetings' aka meet-ups and vacays with friends.

Also, I think she is too jealous to leave her bf alone for more than 2 days... The story of the swans. Do I think it's beautiful? Absolutely yes! However, hearing it from her makes it sound so clingy, co-dependent and needy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why does she keep complaining about lockdown when she hasn't lived a single day of it? every time i check this thread she's on a new vacation.

Reactions: 36
why does she keep complaining about lockdown when she hasn't lived a single day of it? every time i check this thread she's on a new vacation.
And judging by her latest vlog today, looks like she's off on another vacation. Am I jealous? Yes. I haven't left the UK since the pandemic started and haven't seen my partner either as he lives in Barcelona. Tamara has a good team behind her enabling all her travels under the guise of work.

And judging by her latest vlog today, looks like she's off on another vacation. Am I jealous? Yes. I haven't left the UK since the pandemic started and haven't seen my partner either as he lives in Barcelona. Tamara has a good team behind her enabling all her travels under the guise of work.
I also have not seen my partner in almost 1.5 years now due to the pandemic. We have been super careful and respected all relevant rules. To see people like this and other influencers just flagrantly flout, manipulate the rules under the guise of ‘work’ just makes me so angry now. Obviously laying half naked on a beach for photos was more important to her than the family she claims to love soooo much. She literally saw them for barely 24 hours before leaving for holiday. If you missed them so much and cried about not seeing them - why would you leave so quickly when you finally had the chance to be together?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
so I have a new observation....I think Tamtam and Rasputin are leeches. They flash this high end lifestyle (private plane to Ibiza), but they are always with someone else or it's a sponsored experience or some other perk is being offered so they get to go. Those two are made for each other....fake it till ya make it is all I see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
so I have a new observation....I think Tamtam and Rasputin are leeches. They flash this high end lifestyle (private plane to Ibiza), but they are always with someone else or it's a sponsored experience or some other perk is being offered so they get to go. Those two are made for each other....fake it till ya make it is all I see.
Speaking of this, did anyone 3lse notice the price of the jewellery she's wearing? I clicked on 2 rings and one was like 9000e another 4000e...watches are also crazilly expensive... I mean i get that she is not poor by any means, but these jewellery price tags seem excessive even for a wealthier person.. or am I wrong?🤔🤔 I mean in some instances she seems a cheapster and then bam the 10,000 ring...confusing right?

Reactions: 19
I love how she continually says she's a pharmacist when she never worked as one and it's a common fact that we don't retain a lot of the knowledge we learn in school. Yes she has a pharmaceutical degree, but she chose to not use it and pursue a career (?) in fashion instead.

especially considering the Costa Rica trip which Sasha Luss (breakout actor and well known model) and alysa who is bffs with Natalia v and herself seems to come from a well off successful family. Does she not feel embarrassment and like an imposter? Would be one thing if she was a genuine and came across a true friend but it all seems surface level fairness with her, caring more about status and what someone can do for her this about them

Reactions: 10
Of course. She is a healthcare professional!! She knows the best 😁😁
She just replied to someone comment that she washes garments that go directly on her skin but that most of the things she buys are items that can't be washed in the machine meaning they need to be dry cleaned. So still she doesn't wash them. Hahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Maybe it's just in her gipsy DNA 🤷‍♀️
She just replied to someone comment that she washes garments that go directly on her skin but that most of the things she buys are items that can't be washed in the machine meaning they need to be dry cleaned. So still she doesn't wash them. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back in Paris flexing and sucking in her brown refrigerator torso - business as usual

how is hair already so bushy and unkempt looking after cutting it? I wish she would just cut it short to make herself look less messy, more youthful and less like her boyfriend

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Back in Paris flexing and sucking in her brown refrigerator torso - business as usual

how is hair already so bushy and unkempt looking after cutting it? I wish she would just cut it short to make herself look less messy, more youthful and less like her boyfriend
I can’t get over how old she looks nowadays

Reactions: 11
New vlog, new triggering comments about food - didn't want to order pasta but BrEaDeD mEaT iSn'T mUcH bEtTeR. She'a also "heading to the hotel breakfast which is a proper hotel breakfast?" She deffo needs more nutrients for her brain to work.

Showing "peace", and blowing a kiss at a camera, and a wink? a 32 yr old? srsly???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.