Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamara as you cannot understand what to do next week here is suggestion:
1. Do your nails and remove that pile of plastic from them
2. Cut your hair, it looks like a broom, cut at least 10 inches you'll look fresh
3. Remove filler from your mouth, it looks grotesque
4. Learn about body language, your hair and face touching reveals chronic insecurity and lying about every single detail
5. Switch off social media and have a nice solid food dinner
6. Skip sunbed for a month and have a nice long body scrub

have a lovely weekend!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Ladies, i figured it out, why she gets dimmer day by day, it is from all those CLOTHES that get thrown at her whilst filming REELS. :ROFLMAO: all those bags, shoes, now the new Hermes slippers that look 10 kg each, will be thrown at her soon as well and shake her brain. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she wants to be like Chiara in Milano, also imitating her body type. The only difference is that Chiara got her life figure out and lives in one of the most hype building there
And Veronica Ferraro... she’s copying her so much. Veronica is bffs with Chiara. Also did you notice how other higher end influencers were just invited to St Tropez with Chanel - Tamaras invite must be lost in the post..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How could Chanel keep up with her pied-a-terre du jour? Is it her first Air BnB? The second? Macron’s place? The penthouse in London she has definitely never lied about? The palacial estate in Milan? Her sugardaddy’s place in Switzerland? Home in Belgrade she so so loves so much? Her sister’s attic in Peacehaven NOT Brighton? Or Dirty’s other place that he lives in (Happy one year baby lol)?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
How could Chanel keep up with her pied-a-terre du jour? Is it her first Air BnB? The second? Macron’s place? The penthouse in London she has definitely never lied about? The palacial estate in Milan? Her sugardaddy’s place in Switzerland? Home in Belgrade she so so loves so much? Her sister’s attic in Peacehaven NOT Brighton? Or Dirty’s other place that he lives in (Happy one year baby lol)?
And the place in Novisad! She loves it the most! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
omg...killing it.....funniest thing so far...especially happy one year living together...I mean facepalm....

isn't the point to celebrate one of year of being a couple....who celebrates 1 year of semi co-habiting?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
More Ole lingard undisclosed ads, she’s on their payroll instead of missoma. The amount of times she mentions ‘soo many people have asked about this necklace” - no one has asked you about that necklace tetka

why does she always show those time lapse videos of her “working” and pouting with her filler fish lips? Everything she does is so self congratulatory
Have you seen the price tag of this necklace?! I was shocked… It’s more than £8k!!!

This remembered me of her first Paris vlog. Please all take a moment to reflect and listen to the ton of BS she’s saying from 2:00-7:00min of the video 🤣🤣

One of my favorite parts was “are you going to create a home account?” And she answers “no, I don’t plan on monetizing my home”… Maybe because her “home” was already monetized by the real owners via AirBnb 😂

and of course the golden one “I will be dividing my time between London, central London. And Paris, central Paris.” 🤮🤮🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Have you seen the price tag of this necklace?! I was shocked… It’s more than £8k!!!

This remembered me of her first Paris vlog. Please all take a moment to reflect and listen to the ton of BS she’s saying from 2:00-7:00min of the video 🤣🤣

One of my favorite parts was “are you going to create a home account?” And she answers “no, I don’t plan on monetizing my home”… Maybe because her “home” was already monetized by the real owners via AirBnb 😂

and of course the golden one “I will be dividing my time between London, central London. And Paris, central Paris.” 🤮🤮🤣
I watched it. To her minion followers: If she could move all the way to Paris during Covid, she could’ve moved to CENTRAL LONDON as well. Or is it changing the country easier than changing the city during a pandemic? LOOOOL. Who is she kidding? Her eyes are failing her, if you analyze her body language from min 2:00-7:00 you can tell clearly that she is lying. And rental companies granny Tam worked during pandemic as well. There was contactless moving all around the bleeping world, but not till CENTRAL LONDON? Are people supposed to live under the bridge if they already bought a home? LOL LOL LOL. I want to slap her botched face.

Reactions: 23

lol...maybe she can monetise her home with IKEA wardrobe swipe ups since she knows them so well..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she post things like this? People who follow her do so for her luxury purchases, they don’t give a crap about her agency, she’s so deluded with an inflated sense of self importance - especially as a huge amount of her followers are allegedly fake after that account did a report on her following lost 😂😂

also why are her managers her best friends?You’re their employee dumb dumb

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Not a lot of "truth being told" in this video. Or any of them really.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Do you think it was Dirty she was talking to towards the end of the video??👀👀

Reactions: 3
Gajsss is this real or she used some photoshop? If it's real I'm really scared.
Straight brows do no suit her at all, makes her looks manly. Is there any trend she doesn’t chase? She needs to stick to her natural arched shape, every original feature she has she’s changed and look at the cat lady result - they were her natural features for a reason.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.