Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 5mins into the new vlog and I’m shocked. If I was her sister I would be collecting TamTam from Paris right now and bringing her back to Peacehaven with no wifi. Here’s a couple of new comments and TamTam’s passive aggressive replies to the ones previously posted here.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Only 5mins into the new vlog and I’m shocked. If I was her sister I would be collecting TamTam from Paris right now and bringing her back to Peacehaven with no wifi. Here’s a couple of new comments and TamTam’s passive aggressive replies to the ones previously posted here.
Epic comments! But Tetka does not understand constructive criticism... now that I am thinking it actually, she probably doesn't even know what this means 😅 her replies are so bad! I guess no-one can save her from her ugly self and personality....

Reactions: 23
Omg I also had to stop and come here for support 😂. Seriously is she high or having a meltdown ? Who feels the need to show grown women a spoon of oil or how to cut avocado and lettuce for a salad? She’s ‘studying’ so she can sound more like Xenia perhaps 🤨. I’m losing brain cells...
Actually I couldn't watch, i speed tru the whole video since I didn't saw her doing anything interesting. I mean making a salad a cutting with scissors ? SHOCK !!! That's gotta to be the more disgusting things she ever done so far.
I'm so surprised she's doing absolutely nothing in paris (work related) with the amount of following she has,.
Also is she tailoring trousers? Was about time she made that cut and stop dragging the ends true the streets
She doesn't want to move to Milan anymore cause she didn't found an Airbnb that she can afford

She gotta to do like Lydia and set her assistant to delete all the negative comments within the hour of publication , but then we wouldn't have so much fun reading into her mental breakdown

Guess who's back in Milano ?
No wonder she was so quiet

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Can we also highlight the fact that she did not get a chanel invitation?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh wow, I thought you guys were overreacting, but her behavior in this video was wild. That was disturbing to watch.
She looks miserable, once again she had to spent weekend on her own and especially Easter weekend when she was supposed to be with her family spoiled rotten. She seems lonely and unstable. I mean, food deprivation must be hitting her hard.
So many red flags. Or she is just showing her real colours finally.

Girl, just step away from the scissors, for the love of god.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she never should have moved from her sister's attic. It is quite obvious why she lived there for so long, she is completely unprepared for a life where no one does your laundry and cooks you dinner. And it is so scary to watch this grown woman struggle with basic things, like making a salad. I say struggle, because it was painful to watch her justify every ingredient in there.

This vlog was all over the place and I actually feel sorry for her, it probably isn't easy to start behaving like an adult at 32 years old (nothing wrong with being 32, but by then you should be able to function independently) when up until a year ago you were coddled, babysat and sheltered almost every day.

Also this bull about watching educational programs? Girl, stop trying to make everyone else feel bad. She is just so deliberate with these statements, because in a way it's like "I am better than you, you watch dumb YT videos, and oh-so-smart me is enjoying something that is ACTUALLY useful", and I find it so disgusting that at this day and age she is behaving like a 15yo who thinks she's smarter than everyone else.

And I bet you 100% that she didn't even watch anything educational, because if she did that, she would be a lot more capable than she is. I keep repeating, but everything she does is to keep up appearances and prove something, even when it's obvious she is unhappy. What a miserable way of living. Hope she finds help someday.. What she needs is a good reality check, not her imaginary hardships and bull stories, then she would see what real life actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah, about that, she was very rude "not like Im gonna watch a Zara haul"- if we are talking about her job (this being fashion, as pharmacy is being...please dont get me even started on this one), I find those Zara hauls much more useful than her fashuun videos, as they are much more 1.applicable 2.fashionable 3.reasonable 4.respectful towards both viewers and clothes... add 5th?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yeah, about that, she was very rude "not like Im gonna watch a Zara haul"- if we are talking about her job (this being fashion, as pharmacy is being...please dont get me even started on this one), I find those Zara hauls much more useful than her fashuun videos, as they are much more 1.applicable 2.fashionable 3.reasonable 4.respectful towards both viewers and clothes... add 5th?
indeed! I like zara and also mango hauls. I dont know who she thinks she is 🤔 I guess she thinks she is above us with her designer bags and shoes and her clown style..
I had to watch her new video as I saw comments here.. oh god how is she behaving? like an idiot. what is with this “im starving” “massive salad” and also I would slap her when she said I shouldn’t be eating lactose but is soooooo worth it.. are you kidding me?? I have lactose intolerance and there is no way that I will eat dairy no matter how good something is... tam tam if you truly suffers for lactose intolerance you wouldnt eat dairy.. sorry but the pain and sitting on the toilet all day and being gassy after are not worth any dairy 😤🤯

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Lactose bull***, if you ask me. ED people always have some justification, not to say "medical reason" not to eat many things.
if you ask them, in 99% certainty, I can say that none of them are really tested and medically examined.

How come she never talked more about her supposed IBS?
What a bull*** train.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
why is she constantly "bragging" about not knowing how to cook? is it supposed to be "cool" or what? I mean, it's okay to not know how to cook I guess, but being "proud" of not knowing to prepare basic meals?? cutting a salad with rusty scissors?? are you really that incapable and proud of it, tamara??

lol did Tamara really say in the new vlog "not to praise my own horse"? she literally translated a saying we have in Serbian? is this even a saying in English? can a native speaker answer me pls I'm dying at her poor English skills

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Actually I couldn't watch, i speed tru the whole video since I didn't saw her doing anything interesting. I mean making a salad a cutting with scissors ? SHOCK !!! That's gotta to be the more disgusting things she ever done so far.
I'm so surprised she's doing absolutely nothing in paris (work related) with the amount of following she has,.
Also is she tailoring trousers? Was about time she made that cut and stop dragging the ends true the streets
She doesn't want to move to Milan anymore cause she didn't found an Airbnb that she can afford

She gotta to do like Lydia and set her assistant to delete all the negative comments within the hour of publication , but then we wouldn't have so much fun reading into her mental breakdown

Guess who's back in Milano ?
No wonder she was so quiet
I would’ve swore it was FT in that first picture until I noticed those creepy claw-like nails of hers

why is she constantly "bragging" about not knowing how to cook? is it supposed to be "cool" or what? I mean, it's okay to not know how to cook I guess, but being "proud" of not knowing to prepare basic meals?? cutting a salad with rusty scissors?? are you really that incapable and proud of it, tamara??
To me it looks like she thinks it’s cool because most influencers (at of those I follow) seem to not know how to cook. Which is very weird if you ask me, like obviously not everyone can be a chef, but I think every adult person should at least know how to boil stuff/make a salad/sandwich/follow a simple recipe because it’s like,,,,survival skills?? Plus it’s really unsustainable to keep ordering stuff every day and going out to eat. Maybe I’m too Balkan, but I just can’t understand that mentality🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

But also, from my experience, most people who say they don’t know how to cook are just too lazy so they use it as an excuse not to cook and TamTam most likely falls into that category. She proved she can cook just fine if she wants to during vlogmas (even if she made sarma for her vegan friends🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Also this bull about watching educational programs? Girl, stop trying to make everyone else feel bad. She is just so deliberate with these statements, because in a way it's like "I am better than you, you watch dumb YT videos, and oh-so-smart me is enjoying something that is ACTUALLY useful", and I find it so disgusting that at this day and age she is behaving like a 15yo who thinks she's smarter than everyone else.

And I bet you 100% that she didn't even watch anything educational, because if she did that, she would be a lot more capable than she is. I keep repeating, but everything she does is to keep up appearances and prove something, even when it's obvious she is unhappy. What a miserable way of living. Hope she finds help someday.. What she needs is a good reality check, not her imaginary hardships and bull stories, then she would see what real life actually is.
Tamara Stella Kalinic in 2012. Yes, she is way better than everyone else, she lives in Cosmos and the rest of us is stuck in the atmosphere.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Lactose bull***, if you ask me. ED people always have some justification, not to say "medical reason" not to eat many things.
if you ask them, in 99% certainty, I can say that none of them are really tested and medically examined.

How come she never talked more about her supposed IBS?
What a bull*** train.
because she doesn’t have any..
in one vlog few months ago she said that she had problems with her stomach because of the IBS, she was with her friends and ordered a cappuccino with milk because she didn’t want to be picky.. stop this bullshit.. if you suffer from intolerance or IBS you have to be picky oh god does she really think we are stupid ?

Have we also noticed that she is not always wearing the ugly friendship repossi ring? What is the deal with this now?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have we also noticed that she is not always wearing the ugly friendship repossi ring? What is the deal with this now?
Noticed too, maybe she had to return it and it was only a loan for advertisement 😂

How low can she go? And her bf pretending to buy it, omg I'm dying while I play this picture in my head

• Haha
  • Sick
Noticed too, maybe she had to return it and it was only a loan for advertisement 😂

How low can she go? And her bf pretending to buy it, omg I'm dying while I play this picture in my head
I'm calling a breakup. Her manic behavior, heightened ED, no ring and I believe she only mentioned him once in the vlog (though I mostly fast forwarded). Plus she seemed alone most of the time. I could be wrong but I have a feeling they are done 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm calling a breakup. Her manic behavior, heightened ED, no ring and I believe she only mentioned him once in the vlog (though I mostly fast forwarded). Plus she seemed alone most of the time. I could be wrong but I have a feeling they are done 🤷‍♀️
I think he is still in Italy, searching for their new airbnb aka pied-a-terre, and she is falling apart all alone without a babysitter to help her to survive.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
returned to netaporter LOL

He is probably working in Italy, no more Paree for him, so this clown must hop on that train as if it was her initiative and support her 50 Year old "baby" as that's what this weird reunion is.

Probably Margiela is the new work, so they got a discount and are suddenly Margiela freaks.

Pathetic

She really does need help...I think people on here are more worried than her fake bf friends and not even sure what to say about the family. To me it is super weird to even come to the point to live with married sister at 30 yrs old dafuk

Such a strange dynamic, somebody here in all this story has some pathological issues, I bet you...

lol did Tamara really say in the new vlog "not to praise my own horse"? she literally translated a saying we have in Serbian? is this even a saying in English? can a native speaker answer me pls I'm dying at her poor English skills
Hold your horses yes, praise your horse ?! not sure

And what about the comment that her 100 K scented candle smells too holy for her hahahahha wtf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.