Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuuuys I am so natural, look it me recording myself without filter ☺

😂😂😂😂
She thinks people are stupid and don’t know she records herself with filter, download it to her phone, and then upload to Instagram so it doesn’t say she uses filter on the top. This story is so blurred it actually hurt my eyes 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Guuuuuys I am so natural, look it me recording myself without filter ☺

😂😂😂😂
She thinks people are stupid and don’t know she records herself with filter, download it to her phone, and then upload to Instagram so it doesn’t say she uses filter on the top. This story is so blurred it actually hurt my eyes 😂
Same person who said with a straight face that she doesn’t care or think about her appearance. Embarrassing that her bf watches her stories /comments on them, he must think she’s such a catfish. Fine if you’re just a kid on Snapchat but she’s delusional and thinks she looks like this 😂 plus that filter makes her hair look grey

Her nose and cheeks looks like cabbage patch dolls more and more each day now that she’s made all her features

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Can someone pls tell me why has Tamara been rocking that burnt orange fake tan look lately, it looks soooo cheap and dirty. And what's going on with her style lately? all those Hermes bags with air jordans, I can't explain what it is but that combination bothers me lol it's like a blasphemy to wear jordans with birkins imo

Tam hired an accent coach...next time go with an English tutor, you need it so much more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Can someone pls tell me why has Tamara been rocking that burnt orange fake tan look lately, it looks soooo cheap and dirty. And what's going on with her style lately? all those Hermes bags with air jordans, I can't explain what it is but that combination bothers me lol it's like a blasphemy to wear jordans with birkins imo

Tam hired an accent coach...next time go with an English tutor, you need it so much more.
My girl T is clearly “too Hollywood” for us plebs right now

Reactions: 11
The thing i dont understand is that she spent solid 5 min in the last vlog explaining how the wants to feel and look pretty/beautiful for her boyfriend(thats normal i guess i mean nothing wrong with that) but she continues to wear outfits that look so manly and homless like... I guess dirty gets turned on by that... And im not saying you have to look sexy all the time when you are in a relationship but cmon i dont know a guy that would get turned on by homless blazer and loose very wide leg pants, or those grandpa sandals she likes to wear.. With the rant she did in the last vlog i would expect more feminine/sexy outfits..

Reactions: 16
The thing i dont understand is that she spent solid 5 min in the last vlog explaining how the wants to feel and look pretty/beautiful for her boyfriend(thats normal i guess i mean nothing wrong with that) but she continues to wear outfits that look so manly and homless like... I guess dirty gets turned on by that... And im not saying you have to look sexy all the time when you are in a relationship but cmon i dont know a guy that would get turned on by homless blazer and loose very wide leg pants, or those grandpa sandals she likes to wear.. With the rant she did in the last vlog i would expect more feminine/sexy outfits..
so a 30 something that feels the need to feel and look pretty for her boyfriend has a lot of personal growth to do. To me she should stop broadcasting that BS and join 2021. It is a terrible message for her younger audience that she is constantly advising. This is particularly annoying since she is constantly going on and on about her audience respecting her privacy. She is a sad person.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

The tan... some months ago she said she wasn't a white person and tried to explain her skin is dark (she said so because once in a while she has those 'woe is me' episodes). She insinuated she was dark skin and was hard for her being 'dark skin'. She got a lot of comments saying she wasn't dark skin. And as she is not smart enough, she couldn't clairfy her comments. but instead since then she started to photoshop her photos to look dark and to use A LOT of tan to look as dark as possible and "prove her point" :rolleyes:

The style... since she moved to Paris she has been trying to copy Xenia's style (and accent, and attitude, and behaviour,...). You know Tamara is a fashion victim. She just can't put an outfit together by herself. Xenia is tall and has a natural down-toearth atittude. And I think looks good on her.

Hermes... as above. Xenia shops in Hermes. Tamara then also shops in Hermes.

The accent coach... She needs to get her English better cause she pretends (and tell people) she lives (and have lived) in London. So she needs to learn better English accent. Again to "prove her point" :rolleyes:

Tamara's way to speaks is so fake, cause her 'feelings' are so fake. When she says something "is beauuuuuutiful". It sounds so cold and fake. I dont think there are feeligns coaches.

Reactions: 24
Tamara's way to speaks is so fake, cause her 'feelings' are so fake. When she says something "is beauuuuuutiful". It sounds so cold and fake. I dont think there are feeligns coaches.
That's what psychologists and psychiatrists are. Tamara could profit from some therapy for sure. Like basically anyone would.

Reactions: 14
the only explanation i can think of is if her boyfriend is attracted to men...lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The stupid jumper she has pulled over her mouth on the plane instead of wearing a mask

2k for this manly LV sleeveless puffer, she’s nuts. Also her single white female of Xenia copying her outfits and general personality is so mortifying
She wrote she slept through the flight because our DumDum accidentally liked a tweet on #caosvima tag (Twitter tag where predominantly Serbian influencers are discussed, in a tattle life fashion) about another influencer 🤣🤣 she unliked it and made another profile with her photo so people wouldn’t believe the girl that it was really Tamara, but the girl recorded her screen and we can see it’s tamaras official Twitter profile 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She wrote she slept through the flight because our DumDum accidentally liked a tweet on #caosvima tag (Twitter tag where predominantly Serbian influencers are discussed, in a tattle life fashion) about another influencer 🤣🤣 she unliked it and made another profile with her photo so people wouldn’t believe the girl that it was really Tamara, but the girl recorded her screen and we can see it’s tamaras official Twitter profile 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😯 Do you have a link to the video maybe?

Nevermind, I found it😅
In the case anyone else is interested:

This hashtag is golden, I can’t believe no one has ever mentioned it here before😯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
😯 Do you have a link to the video maybe?

Nevermind, I found it😅
In the case anyone else is interested:

This hashtag is golden, I can’t believe no one has ever mentioned it here before😯
When we say we saw something on Twitter, this is where we saw it :) I agree, the tag is my guilty pleasure. And Tamtams obviously

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.