Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 604040

Yes we are dying to see your ysl condom collection on the hermes plate...
But she’s so creative and inspired since in Paris, you guyyyysssss... I can’t believe this woman has been filming nothing but endless hauls, reels and “what’s on my table”. Who cares??? Her career has really been going downhill since in Paris.

Reactions: 26
who has time for 3 hours salon “workout” no wonder why is she soooooo busy 🤦‍♀️
also, what workout? she is constantly saying that she workout but she never post anything workout related 🤔
I just came to say the same thing... she is mentioning “working out” on purpose and so obviously, so she wouldn’t have to admit that her body comes from a salon. It’s so bizarre, at least pretend a bit better and take a photo of a kettlebell or yoga mat 😂 She is half-assing her lies too 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I just came to say the same thing... she is mentioning “working out” on purpose and so obviously, so she wouldn’t have to admit that her body comes from a salon. It’s so bizarre, at least pretend a bit better and take a photo of a kettlebell or yoga mat 😂 She is half-assing her lies too 🤡
I am.. it is obviously that she doesnt workout look at her body just bones and skin.. where are muscles? no wonder her posture is so bad..

Reactions: 15
who has time for 3 hours salon “workout” no wonder why is she soooooo busy 🤦‍♀️
also, what workout? she is constantly saying that she workout but she never post anything workout related 🤔
she has enough time and resources to access the best nutritionists and trainers..but ofc she wants to take the easy and lazy route. god forbid working to achieve something meaningful

Reactions: 22
Ladieeeees

Hope you are doing well. Maybe some of you remember me, I once exposed this stupid witch that was my ex boss's sugarbabe from Switzerland and was crying on the phone for money and luxury travels and items. Nevertheless, my account got i think reported from TamTam, because as we all know an unemployed Serbian star has nothing better to do, and her workout lasts usually 3 hours, so she has enough time to report accounts who expose the truth, whilst she does a workout laying in bed, she is preparing for the Olympics you gaaaaajs. LOL. So today i took my time to lurk this stupid witch and see if she has gotten 0.0002% smarter, but i am sad to say that she gets dummer day by day. LOL.

Somebody please update me, why the Serbian botched Donatella Versace calls her boyfriend DIRTY? Is it because he looks like he takes showers only once a year on New Years Eve? LOL. Because i can't imagine him being dirty in bed. LOL.

Also, is she living inside an oven now? She looks burned. LOL.

Sending you lots of LOL's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
she has enough time and resources to access the best nutritionists and trainers..but ofc she wants to take the easy and lazy route. god forbid working to achieve something meaningful
agree but then she needs to eat… and we all know that is not an option 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly think she doesn't want to gain any muscles on her arms and legs cause she might end up being more toned and stronger than her skinny boyfriend.

Seems like she only targets her booty and abs while the rest remains loose. Such a shame really... she would greatly benefit from a proper healthy workout routine. And it would def work wonders on her sloppy posture.

Rn she is going for such an unattractive, zero-energy, wiggly weird look...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she doesn’t want to workout because she wants to look naturally skinny like Leonie.
She just started lying about working out since we started mentioning it here. She’s lazy af.

I think she doesn’t want to workout because she wants to look naturally skinny like Leonie.
She just started lying about working out since we started mentioning it here. She’s lazy af.

and she commented on Xenias Holiday Pics "The Body" and some Emoji. She does everything to look like them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ladieeeees

Hope you are doing well. Maybe some of you remember me, I once exposed this stupid witch that was my ex boss's sugarbabe from Switzerland and was crying on the phone for money and luxury travels and items. Nevertheless, my account got i think reported from TamTam, because as we all know an unemployed Serbian star has nothing better to do, and her workout lasts usually 3 hours, so she has enough time to report accounts who expose the truth, whilst she does a workout laying in bed, she is preparing for the Olympics you gaaaaajs. LOL. So today i took my time to lurk this stupid witch and see if she has gotten 0.0002% smarter, but i am sad to say that she gets dummer day by day. LOL.

Somebody please update me, why the Serbian botched Donatella Versace calls her boyfriend DIRTY? Is it because he looks like he takes showers only once a year on New Years Eve? LOL. Because i can't imagine him being dirty in bed. LOL.

Also, is she living inside an oven now? She looks burned. LOL.

Sending you lots of LOL's.
I remember those posts about her sugar baby days, so wild

Dirty is a nickname that came from tattle because of how unwashed he looks 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I remember those posts about her sugar baby days, so wild

Dirty is a nickname that came from tattle because of her unwashed he looks 😂
Oh Jesus! I thought she literally lost her last brain cell and gave him the “Dirty” nickname. He indeed needs a good wash at a car wash. 🧽
Am I the only one who thinks that his voice sounds very young compared to his ancient age and looks? LOL LOL LOL LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"KILLED IT" whaaat?! ahahaha I am dying :ROFLMAO:
she is "killing it" by lying down whilst some expensive machine is trying to create abs on her starved lazy body

There are some of us who are training pretty much hard in the gym at least 3x a week you guyssss so we kinda know what we are talking abouuuut. and not just for the "summer body" :sick: , but all year long.

• Sick
She loves animals soooo much while she wears and promotes fox fur coats :”)

5E7C8B07-6829-4CD5-8147-827FE7D67E1B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
“i am super proud of the couple we are” does she mean by proud, staying on the phone all the time whilst being together, ignoring each other, criticizing and trying to change yourself in order for him to like you? Very proud you gaaaajs. LOL LOL LOL
4F4A4448-0AB5-4E56-92BD-9F99A4F9289A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What a coincidence that she Mentions LV in a story - hi tam 😁
That story was another one pf her bs. Of course her blog comes up cuz she clicks on it all the time. Her browser has all the cookies from her website and ranks it higher. If anyone of us googles the ugly coussin bag, we would never see her blog even on page 10

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.