Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he’s sitting, (not) interacting with her, his mask and his appearance makes it look like he doesn’t respect her or himself

Reactions: 21
If he does everything in life as he wears a mask, then I am not surprised by some things... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
funny how the environmental activists have all this smoke for 13 yr old girls who shop at SHEIN but nothing for the likes of tamara who buy enough crap to last 10 life times in one season alone. just bc it's expenisve i guess it's okay and not damaging.

Reactions: 18
What the latest vlog taught me: what tetka likes to wear going to Loulou's for a truffle pizza....Gosh this woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest video - I cannot comprehend the constant purchases ... literally like there is money to burn. The things apart from 1-2 are not even that nice. Who on a Paris terrase is going to wear diamanté strapped boobs hanging out strappy tops?? It’s the opposite of cool Parisian chic. And she’s hyper in a way that she’s high from not eating.. And her face - looks more and more like that bride of wilderstein over filled / too much Botox cat face scary look. It’s actually disturbing to watch. She use to have a good energy around her. Now there is a such a dark, empty vibe to her.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Have someone heard what she said about Jacquemus.. I can not believe it, she is a tetkaa that lives in French and he himself a true French is assaulted by Tamara who only buys what every other influencer is buying .... Oh my gosh what is going onnn

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I see Joker face. I don't get it. Why does she model the clothes like she is a hanger? She is not a big drinker but she looks like she is on something .stop diet coke. Not funny. A shoulder situation dress, pleased shoot me. You wear it when you want to feel colourful. What does that even mean?why is acting like she is Kylie Jennner? How can she afford all that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210530-201710.png

I guess the daughter of a war profiteer has a lot in common with the daughter of a war criminal.... Including the plastic surgeon...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I see Joker face. I don't get it. Why does she model the clothes like she is a hanger? She is not a big drinker but she looks like she is on something . A shoulder situation dress, pleased shoot me. You wear it when you want to feel colourful. What ever that means?
maybe cocaine she is hyperactive in the newest videoo....

Reactions: 9
Have someone heard what she said about Jacquemus.. I can not believe it, she is a tetkaa that lives in French and he himself a true French is assaulted by Tamara who only buys what every other influencer is buying .... Oh my gosh what is going onnn
She called them basic. What like zara? I would shun her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She called them basic. What like zara? I would shun her
this is messy, who does she think she is...... like someone needs to tell her for ones that she is not the fashion GOD... I do not understand how a person like Xenia is a friend of hers sorry but this is very interesting to me what do You think "my loveless"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole video is another verbal diarrhea, no piece of clothing is explained normally, Jacquemus is a basic brand, but the black dress is ideal for weddings or birthday parties.. I'm sure she is on something, her behaviour is not normal.
agreed I think she is on some type of a drug ;D

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.