Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheapo man with her Hermès 😏
1 year and I'm still embarrased to show my "boyfriend" cause show him online would mean I have to admit I only date this European old man cause he buys me expensive things and pay for places to stay that I can't afford.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
that must be some love... one year of hidding and starving.. now she deserves some new hermès
I just think that if he was so rich to buy his gf of some months Hermes bags and expensive jewellery he would either not be working or have his own company - a wealthy man would not need to work as a client assistant at balmain

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Really? my husband is on the mid 40s and looks so handsome :love: Well with that people you never know. Im 40 and look way younger than Tam Tam.

I just think that if he was so rich to buy his gf of some months Hermes bags and expensive jewellery he would either not be working or have his own company - a wealthy man would not need to work as a client assistant at balmain
Proabbly the bags are full of stuff they borrow to make Tamara's reels and then they get it back. I see Tamara being that fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you hear how she pronounced "Mediterranean" when she was talking about the diptyque candle she got😂😂😂😂 the fact she has been living in the uk for 10 years, has gone to a british university and still doesn't know basic English is mind boggling for me....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does FT only owns a single pair of shoes???I mean go #teamearth but wouldn’t you want to switch things up once in a while???

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Aaaaaaaah!!! AGAIN with bOngiorno!!! Tamara, tell your dirty old boyfriend to teach you how to pronounce basic words in Italian... ah I forgot, you cannot even speak English... I’m tired of her....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahaha Rasputin the fashionista commenting on people being too casual in Belgrade made my day 😂
I have never been to Belgrade, but I am sure that compared to his homeless looking clothes pretty much everyone looks dressed up 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Miss Jacquemus is a basic brand!!! puke
:
C4010E55-EE74-4A49-B881-36967EB1376F.jpeg

This is so disgusting and embrarassing:

8758F9C6-FE1A-44EE-B00B-6007FE721D2B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Is it possible to have "Truth be told" included in the next thread title? How many times does she say this?! Ugh. Why do I have the feeling that was picked up from FT (just like the verbal LOL).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
English is my second language (SHOCKING, I KNOW)...but...but....I cannot stand TamTam's "I tink"! I can't...please, help me!
TamTam, you are not 'tinking'...don't "tink"....drop the 'tinking'....or if you just MUST....Please, I beg you.... ask your accent coach to help you with "TH"...I'll even forgive you for saying 'ruffled sleeve' while it clearly was NOT ruffled...it was ruched!...but pOtato...potAto....NO, IT IS NOT!
If anyone has seen That Mitchell & Webb Look grammar segment...I'm glitching at her 'tink' the same way Mitchel did at that 'HHH' pronunciation....or "Expresso"...🆘❌

I did a quick calculation...and it looks as if this latest haul cost around £16,309 :rolleyes:
You can buy a house in my country With that.. I mean a humble house of course, but it is insane when you see the proportion of her expenses …

Reactions: 6
Is it possible to have "Truth be told" included in the next thread title? How many times does she say this?! Ugh. Why do I have the feeling that was picked up from FT (just like the verbal LOL).
Tamara Kalinic #8 Truth be told, I loooooove this piece and this piece and that piece. Lol baby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Reactions: 9
yahis instagram username is ending 75, meaning 1975, which would make him 46
it's true and also the way that she/her bf shop and flash brands around just comes across as so desperate... rule of money #1, if you really have money you dont feel the need to flex and show it off in such a a conspicuous & sad attempt to prove yourself

Reactions: 21
yahis instagram username is ending 75, meaning 1975, which would make him 46

it's true and also the way that she/her bf shop and flash brands around just comes across as so desperate... rule of money #1, if you really have money you dont feel the need to flex and show it off in such a a conspicuous & sad attempt to prove yourself
He is old and grumpy, even when he talks to her he sounds condensending and totally disengaged. Complete disconnect between these too.

Probably together out of pure desperation.

Him, as he couldn't find anyone else that would look like Tamara and actually condsider letting those creepy fingers near

Her, as chronically desperate wannabe that would be with anyone just to say she has a boyfriend

Plus she is paying for everything, I honestly think he is using her to the max! A 46 old man without his property?!? GIRL BYEE

Also did you hear how he said I (loud and clear I, me, myself) live between Milan and Paris, as Tamara means nothing to him...

Such a creepy relationship. Even if they end up together this will further be detrimental to Tamara's mental state and pocket...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think more investigation is needed into her spending vs. Income. How is she managing to get van cleef jewellery on a whim along with a new pair of amina muaddi shoes and new season outfits for each outing?? Despite the returns she no doubt does there is still just too much ott spending that doesn’t make sense.Also did Dirty buy her the van cleef or did he jus tag along? They’re so awkward together, he seems like he doesn’t give a F

And how is it that her hair looks like a unkempt bush despite all the treatments and blow dries she gets? What a weird vapid video full of ugly outfits where she tried and fails to dress like Hailey Baldwin and just looks like a try hard mess. All she did was constantly touch her straggly hair every 5 mins and look like a burnt leather bag trying to dress trendy with plastic surgery stretched/botched skin of an old woman

I also think she’s trolling us by saying Sahn lahrann in every damn video 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I think more investigation is needed into her spending vs. Income. How is she managing to get van cleef jewellery on a whim along with a new pair of amina muaddi shoes and new season outfits for each outing?? Despite the returns she no doubt does there is still just too much ott spending that doesn’t make sense.Also did Dirty buy her the van cleef or did he jus tag along? They’re so awkward together, he seems like he doesn’t give a F

And how is it that her hair looks like a unkempt bush despite all the treatments and blow dries she gets? What a weird vapid video full of ugly outfits where she tried and fails to dress like Hailey Baldwin and just looks like a try hard mess. All she did was constantly touch her straggly hair every 5 mins and look like a burnt leather bag trying to dress trendy with plastic surgery stretched/botched skin of an old woman

I also think she’s trolling us by saying Sahn lahrann in every damn video 🤢🤢
Ahhaha I want to throw up every time I hear saaan LHHHARHAAANNN

next title suggestion

TK- truTTT be told I need to understand SAN LHHHARHAAN and DHHHIOORHHHHH

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Hahaha Rasputin the fashionista commenting on people being too casual in Belgrade made my day 😂
I have never been to Belgrade, but I am sure that compared to his homeless looking clothes pretty much everyone looks dressed up 😄
It's actually totally opposite, what was he expecting, gowns and suits at 6PM.. Balkan people are always dressed up, girls especially.
He should teach his girlfriend to find her OWN STYLE not to go from homeless to ''show everything I can show'' mood.. Stupid comments.

I can't help but notice that she answers to every comment here in her vlogs, and why is she vlogging that much without saying anything new or interesting...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.