Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker Tetka
Aw bless her, she thinks she looks good. She actually posted that picture thinking "this will show my HaTeRs". All the while her body looks weak and untoned

Also if you cropped out her head I would think that was a picture of a black woman. The tanning is way too much

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's an invitation to an online event. it doesn't mean that any collaboration has happened whatsoever.
This is equivalent to when you let's say, buy a toaster, and then keep getting a weekly newsletter(starting with "Hi _______(your name)".

This event can be watched from anywhere, there will be free live streams, too.

so, I don't get the point of your comment :coffee:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It's an invitation to an online event. it doesn't mean that any collaboration has happened whatsoever.
This is equivalent to when you let's say, buy a toaster, and then keep getting a weekly newsletter(starting with "Hi _______(your name)".

This event can be watched from anywhere, there will be free live streams, too.

so, I don't get the point of your comment :coffee:

That was exactly my point. She shows us the invitation to proof that she is still relevant but actually she is not. It's obvious that she is reading here because somebody comented yesterday or today that Dior and Chanel no longer work with her. I should have put some LOL-emojys to make clear the irony in my comment.

Dior had a private party for this event in Athens last night. I don't think she was invited- we would have seen it on her stories when she would try speaking to us in Greek and telling us about her boyfriend.

Of course she would have shown that! She always anwers the tattle in her stories. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her face in natural light on the boat where Dirty films her without a good angle, lightening or filters looks like she has had Fox eye lift or eyebrow threads. Combined with the low straight brows, over Botox forehead this is why she looks like a hard 45 who gets her fillers and Botox done in a back alley hairdressers in Eastern Europe for a discount price
What has Tamara done to her face! She looks hideous and so much older than she is these days. Her cheeks looks swollen as if they are about to pop. Who told her this was a good idea?!

She was such a natural beauty, but this cartoon face she's built is just absurd.

Tamara K Cheeks.png

Tamara Cheeks.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Aw bless her, she thinks she looks good. She actually posted that picture thinking "this will show my HaTeRs". All the while her body looks weak and untoned

Also if you cropped out her head I would think that was a picture of a black woman. The tanning is way too much
This outfit is something that a teenager would wear and post. A woman approaching 40 wearing this outfit should be embarrassed. This is all about impressing the boyfriend who is ashamed to be seen with her. One year together and he still doesn't want people to know that they are together. My guess it's because he knows that he will be leaving her soon but is enjoying all the free holidays that she pays for until that time comes. Then she'll be back in a little known village called Peacehaven 2.5 hours drive from London in her sister's attic. Even her own sister won't be seen with her. Other YouTubers will often show members of the family and they certainly show their Partner which is the most normal thing. I've said it before, the boyfriend is embarrassed to be seen with her. She likes to make out it is her decision. It is not. Sex and free holidays, happy days for him. Don't kid yourself Tamara, you know it deep down that's why you are desperately trying to be what you think he wants you to be by having numerous surgical treatments on your face and body. I dare you Tamara to stop paying for everything and see what happens. You'll have nothing to say or post

I
Lol - didn’t we know - her old pharmacy degree enabled her to help develop the covid vaccine in her spare time - hence all the travel and being sooo busy this past 1.5 years... And agree - disgusting to be begging for freebie gondola rides given how badly tourism has been affected. Imagine being asked by someone wearing $30-40k+ of clothes and accessories for a freebie ride. I’d tell her to start swimming !
I would drown her

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ladies the “LOL-Situation” is out of hand. I decided last night to watch Xenia’s YouTube Videos. She and her BF were LOL-ing all the time. The super-LOL-spreader Filippo Testa has infected half of Paris. Imagine going at Balmain and the SA says LOL. Hahah. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20210618-191926.png

There is probably 20k € on her right hand alone jet she has the nerve to beg for a free gondola ride...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I am shocked with the amount of PS, FA and filters she's using in the photos, her insta feed and YT videos- like two different persons. Which is hilarious and I would be embarrassed to post this, people know how you actually look TamTam. This dress is nice though.

Reactions: 14
looks like she is flirting with this guy .. I think she went to have a second vaccine , you can do it sooner there after 21 day
She's not. He's gay, they have a business relationship. He works at Blic as a publishing director. At least that's what it says in his CV.

Reactions: 20
Tetka Is in Belgrade again.
Whenever she comes to Belgrade she doesn't post anything - as you all know.
She looks nice and feminine.

And more...
The skirt is quite short.

Can her tan be any darker, wtf is this??? People she hangs out with are extremely wealthy people.. At least this ''Lutak'' girl is better option than daughter of war profiteer...
In Belgrade she's feminine and in Paris or Italy she's cool blogger/homeless looking ;) always calculated Tam Tam

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.