Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the era where every tom, dick and harry thinks she can be a model...this is so stupid
And what’s going on with her hair? It’s looks so unstyled and ugly as if she slept with her hair tied up and couldn’t brush out the kink

Reactions: 6
I find it interesting that every single time she comes to serbia she doesn't post any instagram stories, photos or vlogs... Is our tam tam hiding something or is she just ashamed of her country the same way she is ashamed of rasputin?
This is so sad for me, she finds all those people, including those russians, worthy of mentioning but when she goes to Belgrade she hides herself...but i think thats because she only hangout with that creepy guy from Blic and he is not that photogenic 😂

on the other note...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
This is so sad for me, she finds all those people, including those russians, worthy of mentioning but when she goes to Belgrade she hides herself...but i think thats because she only hangout with that creepy guy from Blic and he is not that photogenic 😂

on the other note...
Wtf is this creature... escaped from a cave and not wearing a mask... but LV bag is there so we can be sure he is not some homeless guy begging for money

• Haha
Reactions: 30

on the other note...
He looks like anorexic hagrid from Harry Potter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

on the other note...
gross!!! honestly that hair an beard is giving me all the creeps, I would :sick: if I need to touch that... imagine the smell during summer or occasional food crumbs ewwwww

how these people can travel without quarantine someone enlighten me so I can do it too

Welcome to the era where every tom, dick and harry thinks she can be a model...this is so stupid
she looks like she's gonna break in half, what an idiotic art directive from photograph too

Reactions: 16
Did she also manage to security vaccine for him or he is meeting the family?

Reactions: 8
Did she also manage to security vaccine for him or he is meeting the family?
Wouldn't surprise me. A lot of foreigners have gotten their vaccines in Serbia. Because my fellow citizens are being difficult and won't get vaccinated or take the vaccines we have available.
Italian Gianluca something was here a few weeks ago and he got vaccinated. Foreigns are smart lol, they come to a poor country and get the dose, rather than wait for it to be available in their own country.

Reactions: 10
I applied through different platforms and still no Invitations for me for the vaccination in Serbia

Reactions: 1
I applied through different platforms and still no Invitations for me for the vaccination in Serbia
Be carefull with that please, i read in newspaper that there are some scamers taking money and giving fake vaccines...and also i heard that you need a ,,connection” to get vaccine if you are a foreigner, there is no way to just come and get it

on the other note...
Also, can we all just notice his skinny little legs?? No guys, thats not chair leg..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Be carefull with that please, i read in newspaper that there are some scamers taking money and giving fake vaccines...and also i heard that you need a ,,connection” to get vaccine if you are a foreigner, there is no way to just come and get it

Also, can we all just notice his skinny little legs?? No guys, thats not chair leg..
I’m not a citizen and just walked in last week at Batut and got my pfizer...
No connections no nothing, just some patience and a hint of kindness.. 😘

Reactions: 3
What the F is wrong with her mouth? Gosh, fire that plastic surgeon asap!
Capture.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What the F is wrong with her mouth? Gosh, fire that plastic surgeon asap!
View attachment 594804
Honestly i dont think that plastic surgeon is the problem i think its the dentist.. If you look at her older videos every time she talks her jaw moves to one side, that indicates she probably has anterior disc displacement in one of her temporomandibular joints and the dentist was supposed to take care of that before she has had her veneers/crowns done but he clearly didn't... I myself am a dental student and we have a lot of patients at clinical practice who have the same problem as tamara... My professor always says you cannot build a house without proper foundation, the same goes with teeth, what her dentist did was basically equivalent to putting a roof on a house without proper support... You cannot focus only on esthetics considering the primary purpose teeth is being able to chew and eat food not for them to look "perfect".. Basically what im trying to say is sometimes you have to do what is right for the patient in the long run and not "listen to his wishes", or at least find some middle ground.. But considering the sad truth that most dentists in the balkans only care about profit you get results like this..

Reactions: 24
Honestly i dont think that plastic surgeon is the problem i think its the dentist.. If you look at her older videos every time she talks her jaw moves to one side, that indicates she probably has anterior disc displacement in one of her temporomandibular joints and the dentist was supposed to take care of that before she has had her veneers/crowns done but he clearly didn't... I myself am a dental student and we have a lot of patients at clinical practice who have the same problem as tamara... My professor always says you cannot build a house without proper foundation, the same goes with teeth, what her dentist did was basically equivalent to putting a roof on a house without proper support... You cannot focus only on esthetics considering the primary purpose teeth is being able to chew and eat food not for them to look "perfect".. Basically what im trying to say is sometimes you have to do what is right for the patient in the long run and not "listen to his wishes", or at least find some middle ground.. But considering the sad truth that most dentists in the balkans only care about profit you get results like this..
I agree the only thing is that I believe she has problems with her jaw so we cannot blame the dentist only

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.