Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
My god she is actually so ugly!!! Her lips and cheeks! And her teeth look vile!!! She have ruined her face!! She looks disgusting! No wonder Aaron cheats on her!!
Aaron cheats on her because he is a cunt. It has nothing to do with her looks. She isn’t the brightest tool and has very questionable parenting but what you said is just wrong. It’s not the woman’s fault that their partner cheat, it’s theirs. They are dicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
Lol its not all on her he should of wrapped it up if he didn't want another kid with her or better yet just not keep shagging her as it was obvious she wanted him back, he as much to blame as her, and when my son older I will be telling him the same not just the woman's responsibility not to get pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 23

CharlotteWebb

As much as I don't like them I am glad she has Siennah to help out with the two babies. I really don't know how people do it! one is enough for me! and don't get me started on those dogs
It shouldn’t fall on Siennah to help out though she should be able to do enjoy her childhood instead of picking up the slack because of her Aaron’s choice to chase an unachievable career in boxing and Talias choice to continue having children

Reactions: 21

claire141183

I hate it when people call the NHS , if they aren’t happy go private! Instead of paying for tattoo etc pay for private doctor!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Tea time

I wonder if MTV are about to start filming again and that’s why they’ve split up.
They haven’t got any other content as he’s not fighting and she’s not pregnant (yet).
More than likely! It makes me laugh when people comment on her attention seeking posts on how well she's doing. With 3 kids, 3 dogs, a home to look after etc. But she chose that life. She wanted the dogs, she obviously got pregnant on purpose both times with the boys so no one should feel sorry for her. She does what every other mum does. She does my head in, however, she needs to get rid of that deadwood Aaron. He treats her like shit and quite obviously doesn't give a shit about her or the kids. If my kids were that poorly and I was struggling, my partner would be there no questions asked. She has no real friends and her family live so far away. Don't get me wrong, I have little sympathy but he's done the classic act of isolating her and leaving her to do all the hard work. Sorry for the long post. No doubt they'll be back together and pregnant with another dog asap. It's a very toxic relationship

• Sad
Reactions: 17

RobotLady

VIP Member
I’m never drinking again and coming on here! 😂😂😂😂😂 could see myself haven’t a massive argument with myself 😩😂😂😂😂
Someone asked in the Stacey Solomon thread why we’ve all got masks on our profile pictures.
Someone commented saying “it’s so confusing that someone was talking to herself”. You’re famous amongst other threads 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

quinzel

VIP Member
I agree with majority of these posts, however the dog part I generally don’t agree with.. if the dogs aren’t around the children all the time they will never be use to them. I have the exact same breed as them and my puppy is the most loving gentle soul to children and don’t worry I’m still in the same room as the puppy, if he becomes playful or jumps up etc he gets told off. Dogs need to understand boundaries with children. The only reason why people say ‘get those dogs away’ is because they look scary when in reality there not, if it was a french bulldog nobody would bat an eyelid. And also teaching your child boundaries with a dog...
I have issues with any type of dog that can lock its jaws and not let go. Especially around children.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
The only reason she doesn’t want them to do a covid test on the baby is because when it comes back negative, her and Aaron will have to admit they were wrong to believe and promote all the anti-vax bullshit.
How can she say he hasn’t got covid symptoms when one of the main things wrong with him is a persistent cough and struggling to breathe. She’s such a dickhead, the alien headed fuck.

• Angry

chocdip

VIP Member
Yep for her ‘me time’ at the gym. Isn’t Maddox a few months old?! Not like she works. She shoves him in nursery so she can stare at herself in the mirrror and hoover an immaculate kitchen floor. Then she gets her mum round when she does have all the kids
She infuriates me! My neighbour is superwoman she has 3 year old triplets a 1 year old disabled child husband left her she’s fucking superwoman appointments coming out her ears no family nearby! She is superwoman not someone who dumps their newborn in nursery so she can look a cross between an alien and skeleton

• Heart

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Her and Aaron still not following each other. To be fair to her I'd be pissed off with him if I was left home all week with two babies, a child and 3 dogs while he's off pursuing a hobby that shows no sign of turning into an actual paying career.

Reactions: 15

username123!

Her audacity to criticise someone for being double jabbed… you know the exact formulation of what’s in those lips do you babe? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Tea time

She's an absolute dickhead. Why does she think she's so special? Everyone who goes into Hospital, whether they have Covid symptoms or not, have to have a test. She's such a thick chavvy brat. There is obviously nothing wrong with that babies breathing or else he'd be on oxygen and having nebuliser. My son was in and out when he was little and he was always on constant oxygen. She's an attention seeking bitch who needs to grow up. Stop moaning about the NHS you self entitled twat. Grrr she's really pissed me off today 🤣🤣 this is what's wrong with society today- thickos

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
The kids are so ill all the time. But her ranting about covid tests for kids is ironic. The staff are horrible to her once she refused a covid test. You do what’s best for your child but these people are working in a a pandemic for coming up 2 years, feeling terrified and seeing the worst things imaginable while you sit there in a bikini taking pics of your saw face putting on fake tan for a living. They don’t have the time for your denying shite

• Heart