Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filled up his tank so he can bolt to wherever the f he goes every week away from his Mrs. Funny how she was taking pops at people yesterday who were filling up plus extra yet Aaron is doing the same 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What an ass!!! Everyone knows they have a cap and have to leave some for emergency services?! It’s common sense! No I don’t watch the news! 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but she just bleeping loves herself 😩 the pose and the pout! Fml! She just looks like a 40yr old mum trying to be sexy!! And Aaron can duck off! God forbid he runs out of petrol then he has to actually be in contact with his kids and her!!! What an actual scum bag taking diesel when they told him they ran out??? But Nahh cos he’s Aaron he can do what he likes!! Hopefully no emergency services needed that petrol last night!! Ugh he’s such a ugly homeless cheating lying twit!!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
His reply was they would close if they had ran out or were saving it.

Yeah cos how are they supposed to get it if the petrol station is closed cos c*ckwombles like you can’t keep their grubby hands off what isn’t for them. I went to the petrol station the other night and it was opened even though they had no petrol. They do stay open if anyone wants to buy overpriced crisps and sweets.

Omg he’s such a bell end! Big headed twit! He’s seriously digging a hole now and I hope he gets so much tit!! bleeping prick!!

The kids are so ill all the time. But her ranting about covid tests for kids is ironic. The staff are horrible to her once she refused a covid test. You do what’s best for your child but these people are working in a a pandemic for coming up 2 years, feeling terrified and seeing the worst things imaginable while you sit there in a bikini taking pics of your saw face putting on fake tan for a living. They don’t have the time for your denying shite

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she’s saying M has had a cough for a few months and she’s refusing a COVID test.
Whether you’re a conspiracy theorist or not… being a mother comes first… surely you would stop at nothing to find out what’s wrong with your baby.
Yes, the test is uncomfortable, but a cough for a few months has to be worse?! A test will be over in seconds… the same as when they’re newborn and they hate having their nappy changed of getting in the bath.
If she’s whinging about her treatment by NHS staff now, she’ll be in for a shock. NHS staff have worked tirelessly for 18 months, watching patients and colleagues die… living separately from their own children to protect them. They’re now having to treat anti-vaxxers that are repeatedly attending hospital in Talia’s case almost weekly. She’s refusing a COVID test but demanding they find out what’s wrong as they potentially expose everyone after refusing a vaccine and months flouting lockdown rules.
But okay…you’ve seen some articles online saying Richard Branson orchestrated the whole pandemic.. continue to let your son suffer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she’s saying M has had a cough for a few months and she’s refusing a COVID test.
Whether you’re a conspiracy theorist or not… being a mother comes first… surely you would stop at nothing to find out what’s wrong with your baby.
Yes, the test is uncomfortable, but a cough for a few months has to be worse?! A test will be over in seconds… the same as when they’re newborn and they hate having their nappy changed of getting in the bath.
If she’s whinging about her treatment by NHS staff now, she’ll be in for a shock. NHS staff have worked tirelessly for 18 months, watching patients and colleagues die… living separately from their own children to protect them. They’re now having to treat anti-vaxxers that are repeatedly attending hospital in Talia’s case almost weekly. She’s refusing a COVID test but demanding they find out what’s wrong as they potentially expose everyone after refusing a vaccine and months flouting lockdown rules.
But okay…you’ve seen some articles online saying Richard Branson orchestrated the whole pandemic.. continue to let your son suffer.
So ridiculous isn’t she. It’ll be a swab up the nose. I supposed if he tested positive she wouldn’t believe it as it’s ‘not real’ but I’m sure she’d be singing a different tune if he needed hospitalisation and medical care. Let’s hope that’s not the case but she would probably get the vaccine then wouldn’t she. Its always the uneducated people who sing this song.

Reactions: 5
‘Just need to ring the gps to make sure he gets seen by a respiratory consultant’
So they drive ranges, breed expensive dogs like there’s no tomorrow, tv reality wages coming in and tit insta ads they get paid for.. if they were as rich as they make out on insta then surely on monday you’d be on the phone sorting out a rapid appointment privately.. quick enough to moan about the attitudes of some Nhs staff so don’t use their services then 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ And I bet behind the nurses station/closed doors they were like look at this dick, face full of god knows what tit sat filming herself in a&e cracking on she’s fully educated on COVID 19..

Reactions: 4
Sadly it’s no great surprise that those kids are always poorly, dragged from Tesco to Metro Centre, to soft play, to another supermarket, back to the Metro Centre then a trip to Costco, they must be picking germs up left right and centre.
They never get any fresh air aside from when Talia opens the bio folding doors to let those vile dogs in the back garden

I haven’t seen any posts or videos thankfully but how are ss not involved?!
How do you know they’re not. It’s their prerogative to keep it private but you don’t hear much about S’s dad. I’ve no idea the story there but if there’s been a court involved potentially even just custody or child maintenance; SS may well have a file, probably closed but I bet they’ve had dealings.
Also 100% someone at S’s school will be taking note of everything said on Instagram, possibly even here.

My one year old has bronchitis had to get a covid test done just to be sure. It was horrible and my heart broke for him but his safety comes first. 5 seconds of discomfort is worth it to know it’s just a cough and nothing serious.

Reactions: 3
Yeahh there is a court case with the girls dad! He’s fighting to see her but talia is being a dick! And yes ss have been involved! Don’t know about now but I’m sure if they have then they will always be on the books! Considering she let her kids round Aaron when he was pissed and drugged up? That’s fucked up!! But yet she will do anything to hold onto him!

Reactions: 6
Omg I’ve just watched series 1 of OGs and talia looks So different!!!! And they both come across a lot happier before she’s had the first baby

Reactions: 4
Sadly it’s no great surprise that those kids are always poorly, dragged from Tesco to Metro Centre, to soft play, to another supermarket, back to the Metro Centre then a trip to Costco, they must be picking germs up left right and centre.
They never get any fresh air aside from when Talia opens the bio folding doors to let those vile dogs in the back garden
Why are the dogs vile? I think that’s a bit unfair when it’s the owners who are responsible for their behaviour.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.