Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason she doesnā€™t want them to do a covid test on the baby is because when it comes back negative, her and Aaron will have to admit they were wrong to believe and promote all the anti-vax bullshit.
How can she say he hasnā€™t got covid symptoms when one of the main things wrong with him is a persistent cough and struggling to breathe. Sheā€™s such a head, the alien headed duck.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I hate it when people call the NHS , if they arenā€™t happy go private! Instead of paying for tattoo etc pay for private doctor!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Wtf she dose t what him to have a Covid test? When heā€™s showing signs of it?! Any bleeping mother with an Iā€™ll child would do anything the doctor/nurse says to help them find out whatā€™s wrong with him!!! Iā€™ve seen people get Covid and have such bad cough for months after!!! bleeping idiot

Reactions: 13
She's an absolute head. Why does she think she's so special? Everyone who goes into Hospital, whether they have Covid symptoms or not, have to have a test. She's such a thick chavvy brat. There is obviously nothing wrong with that babies breathing or else he'd be on oxygen and having nebuliser. My son was in and out when he was little and he was always on constant oxygen. She's an attention seeking witch who needs to grow up. Stop moaning about the NHS you self entitled twit. Grrr she's really pissed me off today šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ this is what's wrong with society today- thickos

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She doesnā€™t want him to have a covid test cause they are massive deniers and says he doesnā€™t have any symptoms of covid. Heā€™s just in respiratory distress with a coughā€¦ so the main symptom then. Pure long covid from them chavs dragging germs back

Reactions: 14
Even if it did come back positive she wouldnā€™t say anything!! And you can tell sheā€™s a proper Karen at that hospital šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she must be so hated there!!

Reactions: 10
She probably slammed the door because sheā€™s been working in these environments for MONTHS. Itā€™s the normal. She thinks the rules donā€™t apply to her. I hate the attitude. How about take the Covid test to rule that out as there maybe a 1% chance her may have it.

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s an absolute disgrace!!! She isnā€™t allowing her sick baby to get a Covid test?? What a stupid chav!!! It would be interesting to know where she draws the line for hospital care for her sick baby? Is he allowed injections//blood tests etc? How is this any different from getting a simple swab?? What a braindead idiot! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ ...also how dare she speak about a hardworking nurse like that..horrible little madam..she cares more about her anti Covid agenda and her Z lister ā€œfamous for sh#gging on tvā€ boyfriend than she does her babies šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

She probably slammed the door because sheā€™s been working in these environments for MONTHS. Itā€™s the normal. She thinks the rules donā€™t apply to her. I hate the attitude. How about take the Covid test to rule that out as there maybe a 1% chance her may have it.

Reactions: 9
How can she sit with other poorly children and refuse a covid test?! Even if it was positive so what? No one thinks your a dirty little woman for catching covid people hope you feel better and passes! I had my baby 5 weeks ago he was poorly needed surgery at 26 hours old at the same hospital she is at and even my less than 24 hour old baby had to have a test done to be there. If she is so concerned you would allow a test to be done ? And surely if you were adamant it wasnā€™t covid you would get it done to prove a point so that you could get some answers without them telling you it was covid?!

Reactions: 8
And you just know she probably doesnā€™t have any opinions of her own on the subject, sheā€™s says it cos thatā€™s what Arron belives. She has tattooā€™s cos Aaron likes tattooā€™s. Likes quad biking cos Aaron does. Itā€™s like she tries to mould herself into his ideal woman and continues to pop out kids just so he doesnā€™t leave her and she keeps the small Z list bit of fame that comes with dating him

Sheā€™s an absolute disgrace!!! She isnā€™t allowing her sick baby to get a Covid test?? What a stupid chav!!! It would be interesting to know where she draws the line for hospital care for her sick baby? Is he allowed injections//blood tests etc? How is this any different from getting a simple swab?? What a braindead idiot! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ ...also how dare she speak about a hardworking nurse like that..horrible little madam..she cares more about her anti Covid agenda and her Z lister ā€œfamous for sh#gging on tvā€ boyfriend than she does her babies šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been there with a baby in hospital with breathing difficulties. Difference was though I'd let them do absolutely any tests in the world they could suggest, as my priority was getting my baby well šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I guess her and Aaron just think their crank ideas are more important than their babies health.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Completely agree, itā€™s outrageous she wonā€™t let him have the covid test.
Itā€™s a swab, get a grip Talia!!!! How selfish. Itā€™s no different from having an MRSA swab when youā€™re in hospital.
ā€œThe nurse slammed the doorā€
Yeah, sheā€™s probably had a really stressful 18 months, wearing masks, watching people die from covid, watching colleagues get covid.

Reactions: 15
Get the bleeping Covid test you dirty chav. How can you refuse your baby a test if it's to make him better. She cares about Aaron's (thick) opinions on Covid more than she cares about the safety of her own baby. Total lack of intelligence.

Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s a idiot.
Why would you not get your poor baby who is so Ill as she makes out he is a 2 second swab test to rule out covid? I would happily get my son tested if it meant it might help him get better. So so sick of these anti - Vaxer z listers šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

Reactions: 11
Canā€™t believe sheā€™s being a total Karen about a bleeping covid test.
flip the tables and imagine if they didnā€™t test people who went into hospital and she came into contact with someone who was positive and passed it onto her baby who is having respiratory difficulties. Iā€™d be glad they were testing everybody. Sheā€™s a brainless moron honestly.

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s a idiot. My 1 year old had to do one. I knew myself it was bronchitis and not covid but it had to be ruled out. Yes itā€™s horrible seeing them struggle during the test but once itā€™s done and results are back it takes a bit of worry if your mind. What kind of mum wonā€™t do anything possible to see whatā€™s wrong with their kid.

Iā€™ve been in hospital when a lady in the nxt bed refused a Covid test, it was sooooooo awkward and you could tell the staff just kind of sighed what can they do their hands are tied as a person in the nxt bed though it really annoyed me like just get the test I didnā€™t particularly want to be nxt to someone with potential Covid!

Iā€™ve been in hospital when a lady in the nxt bed refused a Covid test, it was sooooooo awkward and you could tell the staff just kind of sighed what can they do their hands are tied as a person in the nxt bed though it really annoyed me like just get the test I didnā€™t particularly want to be nxt to someone with potential Covid!
Its these bloody Covid deniers. They don't want the test incase it's positive and they have to admit they fucked up. It's always the thickest members of society.

My 12 week old baby had a covid swab when we were in that exact hospital last week, he literally didn't even flinch. I genuinely have more of a reaction getting a swab than he did šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.