Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea time

So her boy has chicken pox and she's taken him out to the shops 🤯🤯. She's so unbelievably thick, it can be really dangerous for the elderly and pregnant women. Dumb bitch.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

marmaryjoyful

Completely agree, it’s outrageous she won’t let him have the covid test.
It’s a swab, get a grip Talia!!!! How selfish. It’s no different from having an MRSA swab when you’re in hospital.
“The nurse slammed the door”
Yeah, she’s probably had a really stressful 18 months, wearing masks, watching people die from covid, watching colleagues get covid.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Her life is my idea of hell honestly...I’m exhausted just watching her..it baffles me that people choose to take on so much stress in life! Aaron just fucks off and lives the bachelor life and she allows it..she’s such an airhead 😂😂 id be asking questions about when this fight is gonna be! He’s ripping the absolute piss!

quinzel

VIP Member
I find the dog breeding thing so appalling, they're just disgusting individuals. Those dogs need to be exercised more than once a day. It's a ticking time bomb waiting to happen. I fear for those kids.

Reactions: 14

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She doesn’t want him to have a covid test cause they are massive deniers and says he doesn’t have any symptoms of covid. He’s just in respiratory distress with a cough… so the main symptom then. Pure long covid from them chavs dragging germs back

quinzel

VIP Member
Pet hate of mine is when people post these screenshots of their run/work out. No one cares!

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
View attachment 1030618View attachment 1030619
she looks broken like mentally and physically done/exhausted
My god what has she done to her face.. underneath all that filler she is so gaunt and tired aswell. You can see Siennah in her here without all those filters and poses etc. She doesn't look well though- that's the effects of having a man like Aaron 'working' away while she slaves away at home

emily1991

100% agree. I also think she seems like a bloody nightmare for everyone around her, she doesn’t seem to have any friends, I always think girls like her only give a shit about their man and dump all their girls. She always comes across as passive aggressive and unhappy. She rarely cracks a smile!
Yep! My friend use to be mates with her! And she literally slags off everyone behind there backs! She’s horrible!! She brags All the time, and she would bring up “aaron from GS” to everyone! I would be so embarrassed to be even associated with someone like aaron!!! She’s a proper Karen!! All the school mums dislike her! And reading a while back from people that knew her she was the same with them! We all know what’s going to happen with the boxing 🙄 just a repeat of the MMA he will win the first fight against a total random! Then he will lose the next and he will “fall back into depression” start drinking! They will break up! And then she will get pregnant again 🙄😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Catsntats

Can’t believe she’s being a total Karen about a fucking covid test.
flip the tables and imagine if they didn’t test people who went into hospital and she came into contact with someone who was positive and passed it onto her baby who is having respiratory difficulties. I’d be glad they were testing everybody. She’s a brainless moron honestly.

honestly, I did a comparison from a couple years ago, and one that she posted today, and LOOK what she has done. AWFUL.
84FF351F-0340-4178-8722-C62B829D4BE3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Talia talks to her kids like drunk auntie you see at a family gathering that never had kids and doesn’t know how to interact with them

• Haha

Allie101

Chatty Member
I can tell she does so much single handedly for the children. Aaron really needs to do more..
I feel quite sad for her sometimes....
I always got evil vibes off Aaron on GS he was always gurning on coke/pills and sneering at women.
I found him aggressive in his approach to attractive women like they were prey . I hated it!

emily1991

Wtf she dose t what him to have a Covid test? When he’s showing signs of it?! Any fucking mother with an I’ll child would do anything the doctor/nurse says to help them find out what’s wrong with him!!! I’ve seen people get Covid and have such bad cough for months after!!! Fucking idiot

Reactions: 13

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Get the fucking Covid test you dirty chav. How can you refuse your baby a test if it's to make him better. She cares about Aaron's (thick) opinions on Covid more than she cares about the safety of her own baby. Total lack of intelligence.

emily1991

They are just such chavs aren't they?

Anyone know who Siennah's dad is? does she see him?
She’s a absolutely dick!! The dad wants to see the child! And there’s a court case!! But talia makes up shit so she doesn’t turn up! using excuses that she’s pregnant/mental health and can’t turn up to them!! She’s a common dirty chav! No wonder aaron is always away from her!

• Wow

emily1991

There so chavy! The photos of them holding that dog is laughable!! Poor dogs just forcing the boy to be a stud and the girl to give puppies! All about money for them!!

• Angry
  • Sad

kettlelady

Talia saying she’s ready to lose the baby weight now 😴 💤 great content! Also get those dogs away from your children! Apologies if I offend anyone as I know most often it’s the owners not the dogs to blame, but it makes me uneasy.
I agree with majority of these posts, however the dog part I generally don’t agree with.. if the dogs aren’t around the children all the time they will never be use to them. I have the exact same breed as them and my puppy is the most loving gentle soul to children and don’t worry I’m still in the same room as the puppy, if he becomes playful or jumps up etc he gets told off. Dogs need to understand boundaries with children. The only reason why people say ‘get those dogs away’ is because they look scary when in reality there not, if it was a french bulldog nobody would bat an eyelid. And also teaching your child boundaries with a dog...