Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marmaryjoyful

It makes me so angry! There should be much stricter guidelines for breeding dogs.
as if 4 massive dogs like that are suitable in that kind of home environment.
I’m not saying people shouldn’t have big dogs, but she can’t walk them on her own. The house and garden aren’t big enough for them considering they only get one walk a day.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She's just awful. Another z lister who just uses their children for content. I wonder whether sienna will get a cut of this commission put into a savings account. Does she actually think anyone gives a fuck about the absolute shite she attempts to promote. I'm gobsmacked companies even work with her View attachment 1004340
It’s shocking she puts all that shit and heat on an 8(?) year olds hair for the ad

• Angry

nelly2317

VIP Member
I’ll say it every time, Aaron resembles a drug dealer that’s in and out the jail who batters his girlfriends

• Haha

Megz0

It still boggles my mind that he lives away during the week leaving her to deal with 3 kids and his dogs. I’d understand maybe if he was away grafting on like oil rigs etc but he’s away spending money to train. Spending money on accommodation for what? To be an undercard fight maybe and get nowhere. People his age in the fighting industry are getting ready to step away. He can’t even get in the door.

Reactions: 12

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I am dying someone asked if she had had filler. Do they think people are naturally born looking like the saw doll?

• Haha

mcey

Get that pissing dog out your babies face Talia befor

exactly and she pisses me off because she’s small framed anyone meaning it’s easy for her to spring back in, my sister was always a size 6/8 so probably a 10 during pregnancy she soon snapped back because of her bone structure. I’m a size 14 so when pregnant I go to a 16/18 back down to a 16 ish after birth I’m not going to be a size 6/8 because I’m built bigger
I dont care what anyone says about dogs round babies!! Even the nicest dogs can snap!!! The dogs licks it’s assholes then licks the baby! Classy 😂

• Sick

chocdip

VIP Member
Gaz Aaron Emma and Talia are a bunch of fuckwits now I don’t mind following peoples weight loss journey but I can’t imagine any of them weighing over 10 stone so wtf do they have to lose ? Now I’m 14 stone would love to get down to 10 stone but I’m not going to watch barely 9st twats telling me how to lose it I’m going to watch a 20st woman who’s lost 6 stone with admiration

• Heart

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Meanwhile Aaron is living the single life! How long has he been at camp now with no details of a fight 😂😂 he will be at retirement age by the time he does enough training.

• Haha

Allie101

Chatty Member
All the geordie shore girls ruined there faces. Charlotte Crosbys nose makes me sad. She looked fine before.
Then marnie I remember everyone loved her because was so naturally beautiful :(

nelly2317

VIP Member
Aaron honestly resembles a drug addict from a run down area who’s been in and out of jail lmao

brookemck8

VIP Member
Do you think she only allows Aarons behaviour because she wants to able to say she is with a Z lister

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
My god what has she done to her face.. underneath all that filler she is so gaunt and tired aswell. You can see Siennah in her here without all those filters and poses etc. She doesn't look well though- that's the effects of having a man like Aaron 'working' away while she slaves away at home
She is a mug if you ask me. Would I heck stay at home to look after 3 kids whilst my partner is apparently at some training camp 😂

Hootero

Chatty Member
Does anyone think deep down and beyond the shiny IG exterior that Talia is one very unhappy woman?

• Heart

DRESlife

Can’t believe she’s saying M has had a cough for a few months and she’s refusing a COVID test.
Whether you’re a conspiracy theorist or not… being a mother comes first… surely you would stop at nothing to find out what’s wrong with your baby.
Yes, the test is uncomfortable, but a cough for a few months has to be worse?! A test will be over in seconds… the same as when they’re newborn and they hate having their nappy changed of getting in the bath.
If she’s whinging about her treatment by NHS staff now, she’ll be in for a shock. NHS staff have worked tirelessly for 18 months, watching patients and colleagues die… living separately from their own children to protect them. They’re now having to treat anti-vaxxers that are repeatedly attending hospital in Talia’s case almost weekly. She’s refusing a COVID test but demanding they find out what’s wrong as they potentially expose everyone after refusing a vaccine and months flouting lockdown rules.
But okay…you’ve seen some articles online saying Richard Branson orchestrated the whole pandemic.. continue to let your son suffer.

• Heart