Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m never drinking again and coming on here! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ could see myself havenโ€™t a massive argument with myself ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Someone asked in the Stacey Solomon thread why weโ€™ve all got masks on our profile pictures.
Someone commented saying โ€œitโ€™s so confusing that someone was talking to herselfโ€. Youโ€™re famous amongst other threads ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone asked in the Stacey Solomon thread why weโ€™ve all got masks on our profile pictures.
Someone commented saying โ€œitโ€™s so confusing that someone was talking to herselfโ€. Youโ€™re famous amongst other threads ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
It was me who commented it in the SS thread๐Ÿ˜‚i was howling. Easily done tho๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This year is gonna be the one for Aaron's fighting career. Just you wait... ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talia Oatway - still following racist Elle Darby on Instagram ๐Ÿคข
No idea who Elle Darby even is, something for me to look into tonight. Doesn't surprise me though I'm sure Talia would put her influencer status above any ounce of morals she may have

Reactions: 4
No idea who Elle Darby even is, something for me to look into tonight. Doesn't surprise me though I'm sure Talia would put her influencer status above any ounce of morals she may have
The Elle Darby thread is kicking off big time so I'm down that hole

Reactions: 3
Whatโ€™s with her selling Siennaโ€™s clothes??? I understand most of it is designer brands but I feel like also most of it has been #gifted and #sponsored. I think donating would be more appropriate.

Whatโ€™s with her selling Siennaโ€™s clothes??? I understand most of it is designer brands but I feel like also most of it has been #gifted and #sponsored. I think donating would be more appropriate.
probably short on cash what the hell do either of them even do? Cause lets face it Aaron isnโ€™t going world champion anytime soon. He may aswell retire

Reactions: 9
Can't believe what I've just watched on her stories . One of the babies had a poo explosion on their bed so she's been and bought new bedding . She stripped the bed and OMG the state of the mattress ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yes Talia..the content everyone wants to see..your babies shite stains on your mattress! ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Can't believe what I've just watched on her stories . One of the babies had a poo explosion on their bed so she's been and bought new bedding . She stripped the bed and OMG the state of the mattress ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.