Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never actually see that child out the high chair?!
he’s literally always in the high chair, jumperoo or car seat. She said before she loves the newborn phase - probably because they can’t move so she tries to keep them that way for ages

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My god she is actually so ugly!!! Her lips and cheeks! And her teeth look vile!!! She have ruined her face!! She looks disgusting! No wonder Aaron cheats on her!!

Reactions: 2
My god she is actually so ugly!!! Her lips and cheeks! And her teeth look vile!!! She have ruined her face!! She looks disgusting! No wonder Aaron cheats on her!!
Aaron cheats on her because he is a bleep. It has nothing to do with her looks. She isn’t the brightest tool and has very questionable parenting but what you said is just wrong. It’s not the woman’s fault that their partner cheat, it’s theirs. They are dicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Aaron cheats on her because he is a bleep. It has nothing to do with her looks. She isn’t the brightest tool and has very questionable parenting but what you said is just wrong. It’s not the woman’s fault that their partner cheat, it’s theirs. They are dicks.
I was on about the amount of filler she has put Into her face!!!!! She was actually alright looking before she changed her face to fit into what Arron likes!! No it’s not a woman’s fault but if the woman knew about her man cheating they wouldn’t stay around looking like a mug!

Sorry if I sound harsh! But that cow is a horrible witch! My friend was actually good mates with her in Newcastle and the things I’ve heard about her I just have no respect or anything! And people on this chat that knows/knew of her knows exactly what she’s like!! I use to feel so sorry for her! But she knows what she’s doing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Of course that’s what get your going Aaron. A woman who’ll stay home, raise your kids and cook for you. How long do we think till the next one. At this rates he’ll have more kids than professional fights.
It’s just laughable! She cant handle 3 kids! But tbh she will do anything to try and keep him!!

I 1000% agree she has completely ruined her face!! And if she actually respected herself she would of left Aaron a long time ago! She’s a bleeping twit acting like she knows how to bread dogs! Says the one who dropped the price of dogs to sell them off quick and talking about a breading license 🤔 What about you hun? 😅 cannot wait for Aaron to realise he’s already failed at boxing and has to get a proper job to support his family! But Nahh that means to actually spend time with them 🙄
Thank god I’ve got nothing to do with them anymore!! Bunch of chavs! Talia hunnie stop going on about your weight? Bet you forget to tell people you stave yourself? Another source of income lying that you taken this “tea, shakes and pills” to promote 🙄

Reactions: 10
Get that pissing dog out your babies face Talia befor
I 1000% agree she has completely ruined her face!! And if she actually respected herself she would of left Aaron a long time ago! She’s a bleeping twit acting like she knows how to bread dogs! Says the one who dropped the price of dogs to sell them off quick and talking about a breading license 🤔 What about you hun? 😅 cannot wait for Aaron to realise he’s already failed at boxing and has to get a proper job to support his family! But Nahh that means to actually spend time with them 🙄
Thank god I’ve got nothing to do with them anymore!! Bunch of chavs! Talia hunnie stop going on about your weight? Bet you forget to tell people you stave yourself? Another source of income lying that you taken this “tea, shakes and pills” to promote 🙄
exactly and she pisses me off because she’s small framed anyone meaning it’s easy for her to spring back in, my sister was always a size 6/8 so probably a 10 during pregnancy she soon snapped back because of her bone structure. I’m a size 14 so when pregnant I go to a 16/18 back down to a 16 ish after birth I’m not going to be a size 6/8 because I’m built bigger

Get that pissing dog out your babies face Talia before he eat him

exactly and she pisses me off because she’s small framed anyone meaning it’s easy for her to spring back in, my sister was always a size 6/8 so probably a 10 during pregnancy she soon snapped back because of her bone structure. I’m a size 14 so when pregnant I go to a 16/18 back down to a 16 ish after birth I’m not going to be a size 6/8 because I’m built bigger

Reactions: 1
Get that pissing dog out your babies face Talia befor

I dont care what anyone says about dogs round babies!! Even the nicest dogs can snap!!! The dogs licks it’s assholes then licks the baby! Classy 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I dont care what anyone says about dogs round babies!! Even the nicest dogs can snap!!! The dogs licks it’s assholes then licks the baby! Classy 😂
I didn’t even finish my quote but yes no matter the breed I’m sorry keep your dog out your babies face dirty get, she looks the type to never wash that fanny of hers or her foundation off her face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she is literally so stupid! Acting like she knows it all! Ugh literally all the mums laugh at her on the school run as she thinks she’s actually famous 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.