Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha Aaron put a pic of Maddox up and someone commented saying this wee man goes to my little ones nursery! Sorry but wtf so she’s put both babies in nursery and this chav thinks she’s super woman when in reality she doesn’t work and has no kids half the time

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Haha Aaron put a pic of Maddox up and someone commented saying this wee man goes to my little ones nursery! Sorry but wtf so she’s put both babies in nursery and this chav thinks she’s super woman when in reality she doesn’t work and has no kids half the time
Yep for her ‘me time’ at the gym. Isn’t Maddox a few months old?! Not like she works. She shoves him in nursery so she can stare at herself in the mirrror and hoover an immaculate kitchen floor. Then she gets her mum round when she does have all the kids

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Yep for her ‘me time’ at the gym. Isn’t Maddox a few months old?! Not like she works. She shoves him in nursery so she can stare at herself in the mirrror and hoover an immaculate kitchen floor. Then she gets her mum round when she does have all the kids
She infuriates me! My neighbour is superwoman she has 3 year old triplets a 1 year old disabled child husband left her she’s bleeping superwoman appointments coming out her ears no family nearby! She is superwoman not someone who dumps their newborn in nursery so she can look a cross between an alien and skeleton

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What! He’s not even 6 months old yet and is in nursery? I feel bad for the parents that have no choice in the matter of early nursery for work purposes but she doesn’t work!! She obviously cannot be arsed. She’ll regret it eventually because they’re not small for long.

Reactions: 3
She infuriates me! My neighbour is superwoman she has 3 year old triplets a 1 year old disabled child husband left her she’s bleeping superwoman appointments coming out her ears no family nearby! She is superwoman not someone who dumps their newborn in nursery so she can look a cross between an alien and skeleton
And I bet you any money the hubby didn't do much to help her if he's just left her to deal with this on her own (this is just a guess)

Reactions: 5
And I bet you any money the hubby didn't do much to help her if he's just left her to deal with this on her own (this is just a guess)
Exactly she honestly copes with so much no just mopping her floors alone!

Another thing I wonder Aaron is a washed up drunken hasbeen she doesn’t work how on earth are they funding this lifestyle ? Oh wait her nappies wipes clothes baby items are all gifted so as well as all their other tat this pisses me off so much

Reactions: 2
The reason she shoves the baby in is to get her body back to a skeleton and getting ready to push another one out as Aaron doesn’t seem to give a tit now the attention has gone off them having a new baby! She is far from superwoman!! She dose duck all apart from wash the floors, make sure king Aaron is fed as she can’t annoy him other wise he will dump her again, and the bullshit ads “I absolutely love this been using it for ages” even tho she’s just received them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
:unsure: Noticed on Aaron’s Instagram page he’s barely any photos of or with talia..

She is tit at make up! Her hair looks greasy and very damaged, her hair looks like the mad hatters with a middle parting You can see her hair line is so white compared to her face!

Reactions: 8
She puts no effort in with her “content”. Literally looks rushed and thrown together! Maybe if you put a bit of effort and care into your content talia more people would want you to work for them !!!

She is tit at make up! Her hair looks greasy and very damaged, her hair looks like the mad hatters with a middle parting You can see her hair line is so white compared to her face!
Looks so much better without the spider leg eyelashes though. Although I bet they'll be back in a day or two...

Reactions: 4
She is dreadful at making ads🙄. Surely no one uses her codes? Yes at least she's got rid of those horrendous eyelashes (for now) 🤣. I've noticed her and Emma have unfollowed each other too. Hilarious. Has she got any mates? Her mum is rough as tit too😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so bad!! I don’t get why she took out her plats and her hair was still straight 😂 tbh talia probs jel Emma is married and moving into a bigger house when she’s not 😂 and like the hint at Aaron for him to propose as her mates now engaged 😂🙈

Her and Aaron don’t seem to ever spend time together, constantly time apart. I predict another split OR another baby. Will be one or the other.

Reactions: 6
Emma don’t like her anyways! 😂 and yep! He’s spends the whole week away then on the weekends he’s either getting a tattoo or out with his mates! She’s struggling so badly! That’s why her mums with her as Aaron doesn’t do tit! And funny that she says daddy day care but yet her mums there all the time 😂😂

Emma don’t like her anyways! 😂 and yep! He’s spends the whole week away then on the weekends he’s either getting a tattoo or out with his mates! She’s struggling so badly! That’s why her mums with her as Aaron doesn’t do tit! And funny that she says daddy day care but yet her mums there all the time 😂😂
Either that or the kids are at school or nursery! she had a cheek the other night to ask her mum to do one night feed, you’ve barely got the kids yourself HUN

Tbf Emma's not really any better I don't think Emma likes a lot of people 😂 I just find it sad that Talia not only dosent respect herself she dosent respect her kids she's teaching sinneah it's ok to be treated like dirt she's staying with someone who clearly dosent want her but is happy for her to cook for him and behind closed doors I suspect it's a very toxic realtionship and I know how hard it is to leave but she won't because let's be fair the ££ she won't give up that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.