Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen she doesn't attend the court cases being held regarding the bio dad, poor kids.
Where are you reading about the court cases with the bio dad? I used to work with her and remember the day she came into working and was crying all day because her and the girls dad had split up (Siennah must have been like 2/3 at the time) and then a few weeks later she said he was moving to Australia and wasn’t interested in seeing her so I’m very intrigued to know what’s going on now!

Reactions: 3
There has been a few dates for a court case in Newcastle, as I know he had to travel from down south way?! He’s wasted a lot of money for her to not turn up! she was pregnant with Romeo and she couldn’t go due to stress 🙄 then she couldn’t go again as she was pregnant again and due to stress 🙄 and another time she had the baby and yep due to stress and mental health! A lot of people talk! Just a shame how she makes enemies everywhere she goes 😔 she’s just so two faced and all cares about herself and what little “fame” she thinks she has! Just saw her post on the fit page! And she gose on about doing all theses things as a mum of 3 with all this energy? But yet she’s always got her mum there or there in nursery 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Where are you reading about the court cases with the bio dad? I used to work with her and remember the day she came into working and was crying all day because her and the girls dad had split up (Siennah must have been like 2/3 at the time) and then a few weeks later she said he was moving to Australia and wasn’t interested in seeing her so I’m very intrigued to know what’s going on now!
On this thread, a few pages back!

Reactions: 1
Do we get to look forward to the story of Maddox getting his chavvy ugly crab bracelet soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Moaning she isn’t well but still out and about taking her kids everywhere spreading the germs 😴probably has covid but then again she doesn’t believe in covid does she

Reactions: 6
They’ve prob all had covid. All been ill recently. None of them jabbed. Go here there and everywhere.

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed when she brags she’s I’ll Aaron’s there but when she’s fine he’s no where to be seen! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
None of his family like her and none of her family like him! Hence why he’s no where to be seen when her mums over 😂 his mum cannot stand talia as she knows she’s baby catched Aaron 😂 with The last baby Aaron thought she was using something! And they wasn’t even together she was trying to hard to get him back! And then when she told him she’s pregnant he had to go back to her so it didn’t look bad on him!!

Reactions: 4
None of his family like her and none of her family like him! Hence why he’s no where to be seen when her mums over 😂 his mum cannot stand talia as she knows she’s baby catched Aaron 😂 with The last baby Aaron thought she was using something! And they wasn’t even together she was trying to hard to get him back! And then when she told him she’s pregnant he had to go back to her so it didn’t look bad on him!!
Infuriates me when girls do this. I worry for when my son is older as I know how awful girls can be to
Keep a man😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol its not all on her he should of wrapped it up if he didn't want another kid with her or better yet just not keep shagging her as it was obvious she wanted him back, he as much to blame as her, and when my son older I will be telling him the same not just the woman's responsibility not to get pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lol its not all on her he should of wrapped it up if he didn't want another kid with her or better yet just not keep shagging her as it was obvious she wanted him back, he as much to blame as her, and when my son older I will be telling him the same not just the woman's responsibility not to get pregnant
Oh I 100% agree but when he knew she was on something before they broke up he didn’t think she would have stopped it To get pregnant again! He should of been more careful but men always think with there dicks

Reactions: 3
Oh I 100% agree but when he knew she was on something before they broke up he didn’t think she would have stopped it To get pregnant again! He should of been more careful but men always think with there dicks
Oh they definitely do, more fool him though and the trust can't be there if she said she was on something and wasn't so very doubtful it will last between them as he must resent that but totally of his own making

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.