Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she mentioned the other day when talking about the boys sharing a room that it will be “easier” when they move.. hmm what happened to that massive house you posted all over your stories then quickly deleted, talia?

Reactions: 6
Would anyone like a bronzer tip? Not from you Talia no, have you seen yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am dying someone asked if she had had filler. Do they think people are naturally born looking like the saw doll?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for them dogs!!! Just being born to breed 😔 absolutely sick to do that but then for them it’s all about the money!!

Reactions: 6
It makes me so angry! There should be much stricter guidelines for breeding dogs.
as if 4 massive dogs like that are suitable in that kind of home environment.
I’m not saying people shouldn’t have big dogs, but she can’t walk them on her own. The house and garden aren’t big enough for them considering they only get one walk a day.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It makes me so angry! There should be much stricter guidelines for breeding dogs.
as if 4 massive dogs like that are suitable in that kind of home environment.
I’m not saying people shouldn’t have big dogs, but she can’t walk them on her own. The house and garden aren’t big enough for them considering they only get one walk a day.
I thought a dog of that size would need a walk 3x a day?

Reactions: 7
I find the dog breeding thing so appalling, they're just disgusting individuals. Those dogs need to be exercised more than once a day. It's a ticking time bomb waiting to happen. I fear for those kids.

Reactions: 14
There so chavy! The photos of them holding that dog is laughable!! Poor dogs just forcing the boy to be a stud and the girl to give puppies! All about money for them!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
My god what has she done to her face.. underneath all that filler she is so gaunt and tired aswell. You can see Siennah in her here without all those filters and poses etc. She doesn't look well though- that's the effects of having a man like Aaron 'working' away while she slaves away at home
She is a mug if you ask me. Would I heck stay at home to look after 3 kids whilst my partner is apparently at some training camp 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.