Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So nervous to post this.... no your not your fishing for compliments she knows full well she looks for someone who’s just had a baby 8 weeks ago

Reactions: 8
Something about this family always gives me a feeling of unease, I don’t know what it is. I don’t feel like Aaron really cares a whole lot about Talia and I reckon she is left to do most things with the kids and in the house. Watching their separation period on Geordie OGs was pretty uncomfortable, she looked lost, lonely and out of it, and Aaron was being his usual assy self. Next thing I know, she’s pregnant again, just adding another baby to the mix. I feel like she gushes about Aaron on social media to try and keep him sweet and close, but really I don’t see this relationship lasting long term.
I had a 6-month-old baby when I found out I was pregnant again last year. 2 babies well under 2 is seriously hard going, my mental health has really dipped at times. I can’t imagine adding dogs and an older child to that. Truth be told I don’t imagine she is wild happy deep down (I don’t mean that to do with her kids, I just am not sure how nice of a partner Aaron would be, I reckon he’s quite hard work and selfish. She does seem to love her kids a lot).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It still boggles my mind that he lives away during the week leaving her to deal with 3 kids and his dogs. I’d understand maybe if he was away grafting on like oil rigs etc but he’s away spending money to train. Spending money on accommodation for what? To be an undercard fight maybe and get nowhere. People his age in the fighting industry are getting ready to step away. He can’t even get in the door.

Reactions: 12
Completely agree I had 2 under 2. I watch her stories and remember how exhausting it all was. I hope she's ok, Aaron gives me very cold vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just saw she got Romeeeoos injections done, she said he’s been poorly surely she would have waited a week I’m pretty sure your kids is supposed to be well to have them
A week of anti vaxx anti covid bullshit then off she trots to get her ill son and her newborn his jabs. So polio is dangerous but covid is nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as I don't like them I am glad she has Siennah to help out with the two babies. I really don't know how people do it! one is enough for me! and don't get me started on those dogs

Reactions: 2
As much as I don't like them I am glad she has Siennah to help out with the two babies. I really don't know how people do it! one is enough for me! and don't get me started on those dogs
It shouldn’t fall on Siennah to help out though she should be able to do enjoy her childhood instead of picking up the slack because of her Aaron’s choice to chase an unachievable career in boxing and Talias choice to continue having children

Reactions: 21
Aaron is going no where with his boxing tit! If he was that good he would of been snapped up already people have seen his MMA fighting and still no one wants him!!🙄 she is so scared of losing the limelight she will do anything to keep him! But for him to go away Sunday eve-Saturday morning every week just shows how much he cares about his “family”

It shouldn’t fall on Siennah to help out though she should be able to do enjoy her childhood instead of picking up the slack because of her Aaron’s choice to chase an unachievable career in boxing and Talias choice to continue having children
1000% that poor girl needs to enjoy her childhood and not be have them babies dropped on her!! It’s shows how much she is struggling! And Aaron clearing doesn’t give a tit! It’s sad! But she should of learnt her lesson when he didn’t wanna be a “dad” and kicked her out to sofa surf with 2 kids 😂 just shows how desperate she is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Am i missing something, where did the 3rd dog come from?! Surely 3 kids and two dogs is enough? Maybe thats just me!

Reactions: 2
Am i missing something, where did the 3rd dog come from?! Surely 3 kids and two dogs is enough? Maybe thats just me!
They made their two dogs breed and charges tit tons then no one wanted them and put them on sale 😂 they kept a girl to force it to breed when it gets a bit older as they already lined up a stud 🙄 all for the money!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
They made their two dogs breed and charges tit tons then no one wanted them and put them on sale 😂 they kept a girl to force it to breed when it gets a bit older as they already lined up a stud 🙄 all for the money!
Wow i have no words!!

• Sick
Just discovered Talia after seeing some beef going down in a Facebook group.
Her insta response was pretty mean. The
OP had a fair point, it does feel a bit tit to see women ‘springing back’ so soon after giving birth. Talia gives of plenty of spiteful nasty cow vibes.

Attachments

• Heart
OP had a fair point, it does feel a bit tit to see women ‘springing back’ so soon after giving birth. Talia gives of plenty of spiteful nasty cow vibes.
Just watched her response on Instagram and thought it was abit unnecessary to post the screenshot with the girls name and photo present.. hope none of talia’s “fans” are now going after her although.. and I hate to defend her.. I do think it was wrong of the girl to post her pic to that group. Fair enough she’s feeling tit about herself after having a baby but you can’t really blame others for you feeling tit about yourself 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Well tbh She’s staved herself, she’s posing, sucking her gut in and you can see she’s arched her back to appear slimmer in that photo while lifting her arm to stretch out? so no she hasn’t bounced back she’s posing and got an eating disorder 🙄

Her Instagram story about the dog in the pool, shows her up for the absolute foul mouthed chav she is. yes I said it. apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, her mother and sister are the same. how is she not embarrassed, her children are there and she is swearing at the dogs and filming it? plus the pool water is GREEN, how has she let her kids play in that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah..that foul mouthed rant was beyond disgusting..she’s horrible to those dogs..such a miserable money grabbing chav, only interested in those dogs when they’re making her money. Let the puppy cool down in the pool you horrible little witch 🤬🤬🤬

Her Instagram story about the dog in the pool, shows her up for the absolute foul mouthed chav she is. yes I said it. apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, her mother and sister are the same. how is she not embarrassed, her children are there and she is swearing at the dogs and filming it? plus the pool water is GREEN, how has she let her kids play in that?

Reactions: 6
Honestly my mate was mates with her didnt last very long at all! But reading thought tattle she can’t hold down friendships 😂 And my god she is bleeping common!! She’s an absolutely embarrassment to be around!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.