Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I also remember his ex Lauren Pope saying that they had a 'heated argument ' while on holiday and he was 'aggressive and very drunk'! She got rid of him straight away, clever girl
Damn! He use to date Lauren Pope? didn’t know that. - could be one of the reasons I guess he and Marnie never worked out.

Back in the day before he was on GS my dad use to work with him back on the oil rigs. My dad (who is now retired and enjoying it) said the Aaron we saw on GS is the Aaron he knew on the rig. He said Aaron was a bit of a brat at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Damn! He use to date Lauren Pope? didn’t know that. - could be one of the reasons I guess he and Marnie never worked out.

Back in the day before he was on GS my dad use to work with him back on the oil rigs. My dad (who is now retired and enjoying it) said the Aaron we saw on GS is the Aaron he knew on the rig. He said Aaron was a bit of a brat at the time.
Also, my dad said Aaron looked different when he saw him again. & he said that his nose wasn’t what it is now.

Reactions: 5

Aye think when she got with Lewis bloor he got with Lauren Pope (Lewis and Lauren dated too so found it bizarre 🤣)

Reactions: 2

I don't remember this either- God, she has dreadful taste in men but she dodged a bullet with this one!

He's disgusting, he's quite well renowned for spitting in his girlfriends faces and other disgusting behaviour when he's kicking off

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He is s vile!! Like I would rather be single then be associated with him 😩 she’s just begging for fame with his duck boy Geordie shore fame 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
her last pic!!!!
She looks like that chav down the street!! Dom she looks ciel with her cheek fillers 😩😩😩😩

I’ll say it every time, Aaron resembles a drug dealer that’s in and out the jail who batters his girlfriends

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Talia is at the doctors again with Maddox, wonder if she’ll let them do a covid test this time?

Reactions: 10
I’m never drinking again and coming on here! 😂😂😂😂😂 could see myself haven’t a massive argument with myself 😩😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.