Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title goes to @Shamelesshorse

Talia’s trapping Aaron with babies galore, bet he wishes he could run back to Geordie Shore.

She had her baby early by emergency section and Aaron has been ‘Amazing’ just being a normal dad instead of spending all his time away at fight camp.

1 month later is desperate to start training to get her body back even though she’s full of infection on her scar

Started breeding dogs for money, reduced them in price when no one wanted them. Kept one, so that’s 3 dogs and 3 kids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Give it a few months and if she hasn’t lose the baby weight so will get pregnant again to keep him as he will defo be looking at other girls 😂

Reactions: 4
Just putting my comment for the notifications what perfect partner does she have ? One who threw her and their newborn out the house 🤣 stupid twit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
New thread, title goes to @Shamelesshorse

Talia’s trapping Aaron with babies galore, bet he wishes he could run back to Geordie Shore.

She had her baby early by emergency section and Aaron has been ‘Amazing’ just being a normal dad instead of spending all his time away at fight camp.

1 month later is desperate to start training to get her body back even though she’s full of infection on her scar

Started breeding dogs for money, reduced them in price when no one wanted them. Kept one, so that’s 3 dogs and 3 kids
OMG my first ever title! I feel so honoured, I would like to thank my mum/dad/girlfriend/dogs, without whom, this wouldn’t have been possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just putting my comment for the notifications what perfect partner does she have ? One who threw her and their newborn out the house 🤣 stupid twit
Oh I know! He’s such a great partner! And I must say an amazing step-dad! Who blatantly dosnt give two shits about that poor little girl!

Reactions: 6
Talia saying she’s ready to lose the baby weight now 😴 💤 great content! Also get those dogs away from your children! Apologies if I offend anyone as I know most often it’s the owners not the dogs to blame, but it makes me uneasy.

Reactions: 9
He’s now motorbike shopping and they’ve just had a baby. Clearly the novelty of a new child has worn off on him.

Reactions: 6
Talia saying she’s ready to lose the baby weight now 😴 💤 great content! Also get those dogs away from your children! Apologies if I offend anyone as I know most often it’s the owners not the dogs to blame, but it makes me uneasy.
I don’t give a tit what dog owners say stop leaving them around your children. Accident waiting to happen could easily be avoided I’m just waiting for one of them dogs to bite the babies

Reactions: 12
I don’t give a tit what dog owners say stop leaving them around your children. Accident waiting to happen could easily be avoided I’m just waiting for one of them dogs to bite the babies
Or worse 😭 I just don’t like it. Do the dogs get walked properly? If not, all that pent up energy with children is a recipe for disaster. They’re such a couple of chavs.

Reactions: 5
Pet hate of mine is when people post these screenshots of their run/work out. No one cares!

Reactions: 14
Calm down lad. You didn’t birth a child and all you done was do what other dads do.
Must of been so hard for him being a dad, having to actually interact with them kids! Thank god he gets to go back to training 5/6 days a week away from his family and new born baby! 😂😂 shes honestly a bleeping mug! All this away training and his body is tit 😂 would of thought he would be built like a unit for training away that much!

Reactions: 11
Must of been so hard for him being a dad, having to actually interact with them kids! Thank god he gets to go back to training 5/6 days a week away from his family and new born baby! 😂😂 shes honestly a bleeping mug! All this away training and his body is tit 😂 would of thought he would be built like a unit for training away that much!
the amount of “training” he’s doing id be expecting him to be tanking mcgregor. Reality is he will fight some newbie with a 0-0-2 record 😂

Reactions: 8
the amount of “training” he’s doing id be expecting him to be tanking mcgregor. Reality is he will fight some newbie with a 0-0-2 record 😂
Oh 1000% he will fight a no body! Or even pay to make sure he wins 🙄 he is so tit

Reactions: 3
I really would of taught Aaron would be Gary best man I guess there not as close anymore

Reactions: 2
He’s training at unit 29 in Washington at the moment

Reactions: 1
I cannot stand when she keeps pushing the “Aaron’s duble” he literally looks nothing like him? I cannot see any of Aaron in him?
He honestly doesn’t look one ounce like his “father” people who push this always make me think he’s not the father 🤣🤣 I do actually see the new baby in Aaron much more but not Remeo one bit he’s hers and siennahhhhs double

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.