Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s awful they’re breeding those dogs. It’s really irresponsible.
Also, considering how much she bangs on about how healthy the food she cooks is, Romeo is ALWAYS eating sweet stuff, on her stories today it looked like he had a custard cream in one hand and one of those Mr Kipling's slice cakes in the other (yes, yes I am a sweet treat connoisseur!).
And finally, she’s harped on about Celebrity Masterchef a bit - wonder if she’s hoping she gets asked to do it next year?
I know the term Celebrity is quite vague, but I’m fairly sure being the on again/off again girlfriend of someone that used to be Geordie Shore wouldn’t quite cut it!

Reactions: 6
I think it’s awful they’re breeding those dogs. It’s really irresponsible.
Also, considering how much she bangs on about how healthy the food she cooks is, Romeo is ALWAYS eating sweet stuff, on her stories today it looked like he had a custard cream in one hand and one of those Mr Kipling's slice cakes in the other (yes, yes I am a sweet treat connoisseur!).
And finally, she’s harped on about Celebrity Masterchef a bit - wonder if she’s hoping she gets asked to do it next year?
I know the term Celebrity is quite vague, but I’m fairly sure being the on again/off again girlfriend of someone that used to be Geordie Shore wouldn’t quite cut it!
Yeah she cooks all these gourmet meals and Romeo is always eating chicken nuggets and chips with juice in a bottle

Yeah she cooks all these gourmet meals and Romeo is always eating chicken nuggets and chips with juice in a bottle
Shes cooks all of that just for Aaron 🙄 funny that when there broken up she doesn’t cook and has her mum with her and now there back together she’s cooking 🙄😂

Hi guys let me tell you about this product, I’ve been using it for weeks and I absolutely love it 🙄
She starts every single ad with how she absolutely loves it! Her hair is so tit! It just doesn’t suit her at all!

Ofcourse she picks Instagram over feeding her child properly- prop feeding. It’s terrible, stop doing it

Reactions: 2
Her audacity to criticise someone for being double jabbed… you know the exact formulation of what’s in those lips do you babe? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Her audacity to criticise someone for being double jabbed… you know the exact formulation of what’s in those lips do you babe? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I just saw her story and rushed over here!!
Comparing being vaccinated to hoarding petrol is the most ridiculous thing ever. It shows how absolutely stupid she is. But her and Aaron support Donald Trump so I’m not surprised!!

And exactly, you’ve got a face full of fillers and would snap someone’s arm of for a free boob job. (Nothing against fillers, but it’s a joke she’ll pump her body full of that) yet you don’t trust the vaccine.
And she’s doing Herbalife - bet she has no clue what the ingredients are!

Reactions: 12
I don’t even know if she’s necessarily anti-vax. If Aaron is, she is. Anything to impress him. 100% it’s yes Aaron, no Aaron, 3 bags full Aaron. She would do anything stay aboard that gravy train.
Also, she’s incredibly undereducated, dangerous really when she’s on such a platform.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.