Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with all the stories today showing her struggles, she never normally does that 🤔 she’s normally super mum! Mind u she still has plenty time to take videos, pics and update insta ….

Reactions: 7
What’s with all the stories today showing her struggles, she never normally does that 🤔 she’s normally super mum! Mind u she still has plenty time to take videos, pics and update insta ….
To guilt Aaron. It’s Friday night now/- isn’t he meant to come home for the weekend?

Reactions: 8
I wonder if MTV are about to start filming again and that’s why they’ve split up.
They haven’t got any other content as he’s not fighting and she’s not pregnant (yet).

Reactions: 2
I wonder if MTV are about to start filming again and that’s why they’ve split up.
They haven’t got any other content as he’s not fighting and she’s not pregnant (yet).
More than likely! It makes me laugh when people comment on her attention seeking posts on how well she's doing. With 3 kids, 3 dogs, a home to look after etc. But she chose that life. She wanted the dogs, she obviously got pregnant on purpose both times with the boys so no one should feel sorry for her. She does what every other mum does. She does my head in, however, she needs to get rid of that deadwood Aaron. He treats her like tit and quite obviously doesn't give a tit about her or the kids. If my kids were that poorly and I was struggling, my partner would be there no questions asked. She has no real friends and her family live so far away. Don't get me wrong, I have little sympathy but he's done the classic act of isolating her and leaving her to do all the hard work. Sorry for the long post. No doubt they'll be back together and pregnant with another dog asap. It's a very toxic relationship

• Sad
Reactions: 17
More than likely! It makes me laugh when people comment on her attention seeking posts on how well she's doing. With 3 kids, 3 dogs, a home to look after etc. But she chose that life. She wanted the dogs, she obviously got pregnant on purpose both times with the boys so no one should feel sorry for her. She does what every other mum does. She does my head in, however, she needs to get rid of that deadwood Aaron. He treats her like tit and quite obviously doesn't give a tit about her or the kids. If my kids were that poorly and I was struggling, my partner would be there no questions asked. She has no real friends and her family live so far away. Don't get me wrong, I have little sympathy but he's done the classic act of isolating her and leaving her to do all the hard work. Sorry for the long post. No doubt they'll be back together and pregnant with another dog asap. It's a very toxic relationship
I completely agree. She wasn’t all of a sudden landed with the kids and dogs. Plus it’s not like she works either.
He’s vile to her. Regardless of what she’s like, he has completely isolated her and treats her like tit.
All the praise she heaped on him when she was in hospital, they’re his kids too! He’s literally just being a parent!!
It’s a hugely toxic relationship and he will definitely struggle to find anyone else who puts up with him.

They’re absolutely terrible role models to those kids, promoting unhealthy and toxic relationships and no doubt using the kids as pawns.

Reactions: 6
From all the videos of the kids with the dogs I assume they were breeding them again and shoring they are amazing family dogs. Must need the money

Reactions: 1
Just shows she’s trying so hard to get her body back to normal for Aaron 🙄
I had an emergency section and honestly took about 6 months minimum to fully heal like feel completely normal all the time. I was 3 weeks post op n my scar opened n caused an infection not sure what happened to her am 1 page in on reading through but no it really takes a while to heal after a c section that's been infected. Is there a recap on this thread?

Reactions: 2
I completely agree. She wasn’t all of a sudden landed with the kids and dogs. Plus it’s not like she works either.
He’s vile to her. Regardless of what she’s like, he has completely isolated her and treats her like tit.
All the praise she heaped on him when she was in hospital, they’re his kids too! He’s literally just being a parent!!
It’s a hugely toxic relationship and he will definitely struggle to find anyone else who puts up with him.

They’re absolutely terrible role models to those kids, promoting unhealthy and toxic relationships and no doubt using the kids as pawns.
Totally agree with what you’ve said here. From watching Geordie OG’s, it seemed like she was on pins because she couldn’t just ‘snap back’ and get back to housework, cleaning & cooking straight away - almost as if she was terrified he was gonna start moaning or kicking off because she wasn’t mobile. I think behind closed doors it’s a very toxic relationship, and I’ve always thought it’s very weird how their relationship can only survive when he’s away all week.

Reactions: 9
Aaron has also aged badly too. He has the face of a 60 year old and should be grateful anyone wants to be with him, what with the stinking attitude to match that face of his.

Reactions: 10
What is with the shape of Talias face?! She looks more alien 👽 than an alien! I must say her eyelashes give me the fear! Also Talia there’s more to life that being skinny!

What is with the shape of Talias face?! She looks more alien 👽 than an alien! I must say her eyelashes give me the fear! Also Talia there’s more to life that being skinny!
I have just watched her stories and whilst I hate commenting on someone else’s appearance, she looks horrific!!

Reactions: 4
You can tell when they argue/break up! She posts so much more 🙄😂 she looks so unhealthy and unhappy in herself! Aaron has destroyed her! E.g giving her a ED and always worried about her weight and looks!! but she let him do that to her and if anything she’s ruined her face

Reactions: 6
Her stories are so boring what a monotonous life she leads! I’m surprised she has time for the gram with how busy she must be with 3 kids … priorities n all that eh! 🤦‍♀️
Well we know Romeo goes nursery sienahhhh goes school and pretty sure she’s put Maddox in nursery she does nothing but mop and shop I’m sure she just makes out she’s got a busy life but no more than the rest of us who have our babies at home with us

The new geordies ogs!! Pahaha like duck would nathen go there if there was no cameras 🙄😂 her voice is so annoying!!!! Cannot stand her and her bruised lips!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.