Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD_89

VIP Member
Yep!!! With them wearing masks aswell!! There doing it for themselves and not thinking of the kids and she bloody knows he won’t help out at all on the flight!! And yes he has cheated on her countless times!!! I know someone who use to be mates with her! He would always apparently go for skinny birds with big boobs! So that’s why she’s pushing herself so much to lose the weight!! But no doubt in her eyes he’s so “perfect”!! hunny no dad I know will ever be away that much for “training” and still looks the same as he done before he went training 😂😂 she is a mug
but he’s training in Washington now please tell me he isn’t living away from them

teaandtoast247

Talia is as rough as a bears arse! Those eyelashes are bad enough but just in general she look like she only showers once a week.. and sorry to say it but Romeo looks like there’s something wrong with him, looks like a proper little weirdo in the making 😂🤭
Aw no Romeos a proper little cutie!!

nelly2317

VIP Member
Omg has anyone else saw her latest story of Maddox? He looks so ill!!!! His eyes are so red but he is pale white, doesn’t look right at all

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
View attachment 741596Did anyone else notice the blanket over the baby’s seat unit on the buggy in this picture? This wasa really hot day, and they’re inside! which is probably even hotter, does she not realise the dangers of doing this????? if your baby is tired why not leave? or take them for a little stroll until they’re asleep? not put a blanket/cloth over the pushchair 😫
She may aswell be holding a ‘do not touch’ sign at his dick