Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do she will iron the new bed sheets before she puts them on but won’t wash them?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Do she will iron the new bed sheets before she puts them on but won’t wash them?!
I’d always wash them but I don’t see the point in ironing bed sheets lol. I don’t even iron clothes if I can get away with it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those designer tracksuits are hideous. Why do babies/toddlers need designer clothes? they just get dirty! idiots.

Those designer tracksuits are hideous. Why do babies/toddlers need designer clothes? they just get dirty! idiots.
Agree! Everyone likes their kids in nice clothes but does everything need to be Hugo boss or Burberry? Let Romeo wear a cars T-shirt ffs :ROFLMAO:

Don’t understand why she dose so much work outs at the gym! It’s doing absolute nothing for her! She just looks so I’ll and unhealthy!! Her body is like a 12 yr old boys!!!

Reactions: 6
Full on supporting Kate Hayes being outed for being homophobic and racist 🤦🏻‍♀️ Clearly hasn’t got a clue what is going on

Reactions: 6
Is the voduz money going into an account for sienna since she’s working for ads now? Or is Aaron’s boxing money not enough for kids designer clothing?

Reactions: 7
Ahahahaha her last post about that app and someone commented saying not to use it 😂😂😂 just went to screenshot it and she deleted it 😩😂😂😂😂 I’m dead!!! Aaron’s boxing career isn’t going anywhere and there desperate for money!! Explains why they didn’t move! And there taken on adds for anything/everything 😂

Reactions: 2
What happened to the boys routine?
She used to always brag about Romeo being a good sleeper? But recently the seem to be up quite late ..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.