Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowso33712

Thread suggestion

Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

• Heart
Reactions: 41

emk

how is she advertising a product to remove the pigment on her forehead when she literally got that part of her forehead REMOVED 🥵

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Wowso33712

Anyone else feel sorry for Ell when she’s with syd and molly? She always seems left out. Syd is absolutely the ring leader of the group. Can tell it’s her way or no way. Molly just does what she wants cause she gets free stuff and cash from insta. I used to be in a friendship group of 3, me my ex best mate and one of our friends and it was awful near the end. My friend was exactly like syd too, drama queen, had to be her way, always jumping boyfriend to boyfriend. This will end in tears and it’ll be Ell who goes out the spotlight cause syd won’t allow her to be her own. Heard it here first folks

Reactions: 26

uMmMmM

Anyone else find it really weird how Ell posted a photo of her Bf on insta stories the other week and now Syd is doing full face reveals and tagging hers after keeping him a (badly kept) secret for so long🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

emk

Syd doing a sponsorship for Eucerin as if she doesn’t bang on about how La Roche Posay is her holy grail and she would never use anything else!! She would talk about fucking soil if they paid her enough

• Haha

Niamhy

What is this actual shit Syd is tweeting?!? Grow up and lose the attitude. Can’t stand that influencers feel so entitled that they won’t accept having alternate opinions on their content or having constructive feedback on what they’re doing for their target audience!!
YouTube started as a place for people to video themselves with their passion whether I’d be beauty, daily life vlogs music etc. and they earned money off of showing what they’re passionate about. Now it’s slammed full of entitled teenagers trying to get to that 6 figure bank account. The whole industry has gone to shit - very little real you tubers left :(

• Heart

gossboss14

VIP Member
Syd continuously reposting photos of mixed race babies on her stories is so weird????? How does she not realise this? How hasn’t anyone said to her it’s fucking bizarre

Reactions: 24

Tigertheboxerdog

Someone commented on their morning routine video saying how did syd get her nails done in quarantine! I looked back at the “surprise” cinema video and she has no nails on then in the morning routine where she was still in quarantine she has acrylics on. Queen of breaking COVID rules strikes again

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Calabria

VIP Member
Ok Syd😬 no one can say anything
NGL, might try this tactic with my boss in my annual review 🤣

oh no, wait, I live in the real world and not in the ridiculous influenza bubble where they can’t possibly be wrong about anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Kmpan

Think Ell should seriously start thinking about branching out from Syd. She's going to ruin opportunities for her because she's so bloody big headed. Bragging about going travelling in the middle of a pandemic? Shove off love 🖕 so many of us have had our holidays cancelled or had to cancel them because there's no way we could take 4 weeks off work. Shes so out of touch with reality is past a joke.

Reactions: 23

Wowso33712

Did anyone else feel angered that they went on holiday? What could they possibly need a break from? They go on like they’re so hard done by. I’ve had to unfollow Syds and molly on insta. Constantly moaning about not being away and how gutted they are their summer got cancelled - like they’re the only ones. Then they have the cheek to rub it in all our faces. I cannot stand syd, she brings ell down massively. Don’t know how it’s possible for two people to be so close but show themselves so differently

Reactions: 22

Wowso33712

Ell’s boyfriend is so so so good looking. I agree with what someone said before syd boyfriend looks like a little boy just out of school. I get the impression syd thinks her and her boyfriend are the Alfa. I would imagine she is probably jealous. She is so rude to people, so judgmental and literally thinks her and her boyfriend are some sort of A list celeb. Ell just posted her boyfriend like it was normal (which it is) I can understand at first you’d want to keep it quiet to see how it’s going etc but the way syd is going on it’s like Michael Jackson covering his kids faces back in the day. Absolutely ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sophie1994

567FE09E-70A2-4B83-A0C7-CBBEBDAAE535.jpeg

emmm hun people calling you out for breaking lockdown rules is not bullying. You clearly don’t care at all about your thousands of supporters when you’re casually meeting up with your mates, switching houses and possibly infecting your nan. Get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 21

yamyamyam

In regards to syds recent post.. ok I get take a few days off socials however the ‘its like taking a few days off your day job/office job because of anxiety’ is so delusional. I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t just take a few days out of work because of anxiety, you’d either have to go doctors to get a sick note or use your annual leave (which you’d have to book a few weeks prior anyways).. the real world doesn’t work like that sweetie unfortunately for us.

Reactions: 21