Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see Syd’s tweet there?? She did say at the beginning she wanted it private, stories didn’t add up now she is blaming trolls on her being nervous to upload a video 😂 They went away with Lucy in January and didn’t vlog, why couldn’t she go away with her boyfriend and not vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she wanted to keep it private she would have! She could have vlogged it and kept it private for her and her boyfriend for the memories but she probs wants to show the video because she want the views and money lol

also swear the only thing people have said about her boyfriend is he looks a lot younger than her which isn’t even a bad thing?

Reactions: 10
I honestly think ell posting her bf made syd wanna start doing the most. The girl used to barely post a story let alone all this and a vlog. Insta posts make sense but if ur doing a whole vlog w him what do you expect?... it didn’t even seem like an eventful holiday, she really could’ve not vlogged or kept it to herself. Feels like she spent the whole thing changing outfits, taking pictures and filming.

Reactions: 14
Also think it’s quite ignorant to be posting vlogs of her luxury holiday to santorini during a pandemic when there’s people losing their jobs and those with real jobs not being able to go on holiday 🙃

Reactions: 12
I’ve only scanned over the video and is it just me but I’ve noticed they’re constantly driving after having drinks for like dinner etc?

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who thinks the whole holiday looked so boring, nice place and amazing views but they did nothing

Reactions: 7
Watching the vid atm, felt myself cringing when she said it reminded her of Bali because she went there with her ex, personally I wouldn’t bring up a holiday I went on with my ex as a comparison 😂

Reactions: 9
They stayed in the first hotel for just 1 night? What is that about?! She said it was amazing but pricey so they must’ve changed their mind last min..

Reactions: 2
Ok Syd😬 no one can say anything
NGL, might try this tactic with my boss in my annual review 🤣

oh no, wait, I live in the real world and not in the ridiculous influenza bubble where they can’t possibly be wrong about anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also think it’s quite ignorant to be posting vlogs of her luxury holiday to santorini during a pandemic when there’s people losing their jobs and those with real jobs not being able to go on holiday 🙃
Same with all the influences showing off their designer purchases every few weeks 😡

Reactions: 1
She said her nan was ‘high risk’ so why the hell did her and her boyfriend think it was a good idea to isolate in her house she shares with her nan after getting back from holiday??? Imagine she caught it and gave it to her nan.. selfish cow

Reactions: 17
She said her nan was ‘high risk’ so why the hell did her and her boyfriend think it was a good idea to isolate in her house she shares with her nan after getting back from holiday??? Imagine she caught it and gave it to her nan.. selfish cow
She’s been breaking the rules since pretty much the beginning. She obviously doesn’t care. She was secretly meeting up with her bf when we were in full lockdown

Reactions: 13
She’s been breaking the rules since pretty much the beginning. She obviously doesn’t care. She was secretly meeting up with her bf when we were in full lockdown
And her reason was “we’ve had tests that were negative so it’s okay” as if having a negative test means you can’t catch it once you have taken the test and then spread it. She’s disgusting

Reactions: 3
God forbid that anything every happens to he’s Nan, she would be the first to blame everyone else for causing it not her stupid behaviour putting her & multiple other people at risk

Reactions: 3
So obvious syd only ever does these giveaways which are clearly products she’s been gifted just to gain more followers on Instagram and is the only way they can get more subscribers 😂

• Angry
So obvious syd only ever does these giveaways which are clearly products she’s been gifted just to gain more followers on Instagram and is the only way they can get more subscribers 😂
I think people posted screenshots of the old winners either knowing the girls or syds bf as well so not even genuine subscribers winning! It’s so deceitful!

I think people posted screenshots of the old winners either knowing the girls or syds bf as well so not even genuine subscribers winning! It’s so deceitful!
she’ll do anything for a few more followers how sad!

Reactions: 1
A while ago they both posted a giveaway on their insta. A few weeks later I noticed they haven’t posted about any winners, I look at all their stories. Then when I looked the giveaway post had been deleted. Also a while back the winner of their giveaway was someone Syd’s boyfriend knew 😂🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.