Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd saying she has a ‘talent’ for ‘guessing when things are gunna go out of stock’ isn’t that just buying basic witch Zara clothes that everyone else buys but finding it before it goes out of stock? 😬

wouldn’t call it a talent ..

Reactions: 7
Syd saying she has a ‘talent’ for ‘guessing when things are gunna go out of stock’ isn’t that just buying basic witch Zara clothes that everyone else buys but finding it before it goes out of stock? 😬

wouldn’t call it a talent ..
Probably because Syd shared the link on her stories and people bought it from her recommendation? That’s why it went out of stock 😂😂 Jesus Christ who does Syd think she is, Anna Wintour?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
F2C69B08-E440-44CF-803E-39142E69C318.jpeg

this reminds me of one of those ‘front camera accidentally took a photo of me‘ angles

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you all noticed how since the girls fell out with Lucy, syd all of a sudden is crazy about saffron? Like she all of a sudden ‘loves’ her? It’s so fake😂 syd always tries to make out she’s besties with people like molly mae as well who she had never even met before love island, calm down love you’re not everybody’s bestie.

Reactions: 15
also everyone knows who her boyfriend is now so why is she still posting pictures covering his face like it’s some big secret? She just loves the attention. Boring, if it wasn’t for ell Being part of a duo with her, she would not be as successful as she is. She’d be known as the little beg of a wanna be youtuber. Just saying.

Reactions: 8
imagine having a hissy fit over someone else’s manners when you’ve broken government lockdown 💀 look at your own manners hun, I’m not sure that girl is the one risking other people’s lives with her forgetting one word

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who does she think she is😂 she's made a career out of selling people crap, take is and run hun🤦‍♀️
I’m quite big on manners myself but those messages aren’t even rude? Not telling someone where somethings from cos they didn’t say please? Stuck up behaviour imo. It’s her job as an influencer to say these things? Why doesn’t she just tag whenever she posts a pic of her outfit then she wouldn’t have this issue 🙄

She added the *please a whole hour after she’d already told her where it was from? And then the other girl below didn’t use please and she didn’t care about it then?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s got a BF?!?
Yes he’s been commenting on some of her pictures and unless I’m remembering wrong I think she said she was seeing someone in the assumptions video? She’s hasn’t actively been trying to hide him and has replied to his comments , just shows that people don’t really talk if you’re open about it and don’t dangle it in people’s faces and then not tell them who it is like syd does

Reactions: 4
Yes he’s been commenting on some of her pictures and unless I’m remembering wrong I think she said she was seeing someone in the assumptions video? She’s hasn’t actively been trying to hide him and has replied to his comments , just shows that people don’t really talk if you’re open about it and don’t dangle it in people’s faces and then not tell them who it is like syd does
Oh, do you know his @?

Has anyone seen syds story? Looks like she is with her boyfriend having a picnic, but they are on the same blanket and no doubt sharing the same food, so he may as well just come round her house ffs! Makes me laugh how she is trying to look like she is socially distancing but really isn’t

Also, how can ell suddenly have a boyfriend during lockdown? Have they been meeting too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.