Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely read here because they’ve changed their thumbnail style, before it was similar to Sophia and Cinzia and now it’s different 👀

Reactions: 2
They definitely read here because they’ve changed their thumbnail style, before it was similar to Sophia and Cinzia and now it’s different 👀
Hahaha I think so too, they’ve hidden the pinterest board I mentioned before too...

• Haha
Why does Syd think she looks like Hailey Bieber... she wants to be her so bad
Also love how all the links in their new video for the clothes are affiliate links

Reactions: 4
I really don’t get Syd a whole lot.

She was in a long term relationship with Dan who she made many travel vlogs with and even vlogged going away with his sisters. Then there was just no end to them and beginning with her current boyfriend.

She made it so mysterious but then said she wished to keep him private which I get as it’s kinda respectful towards her ex and that. But all of a sudden he is plastered everywhere and her little poses she does in pics with him. They go on like a 12 year old couple. Maybe she’s that way because she was with her ex from a young age so she’s kinda missed out stuff?

Also I find it strange how she constantly posts stuff on her stories to do with babies, pregnancy and mixed race kids.

PS: she has me blocked on insta but a friend sends me all the goss 👀

Reactions: 9
I really don’t get Syd a whole lot.

She was in a long term relationship with Dan who she made many travel vlogs with and even vlogged going away with his sisters. Then there was just no end to them and beginning with her current boyfriend.

She made it so mysterious but then said she wished to keep him private which I get as it’s kinda respectful towards her ex and that. But all of a sudden he is plastered everywhere and her little poses she does in pics with him. They go on like a 12 year old couple. Maybe she’s that way because she was with her ex from a young age so she’s kinda missed out stuff?

Also I find it strange how she constantly posts stuff on her stories to do with babies, pregnancy and mixed race kids.

PS: she has me blocked on insta but a friend sends me all the goss 👀
Dan seemed really nice, tbf I think he deserves an award for putting up with her lol. She’s not friends with him or his sisters on fb but she is friends with his dad still.

They look even more like a young teenage couple because he looks soooo young as well as all the stupid poses! I know he’s a couple of years younger than her but he looks like a really young teenager.

She fetishises mixed raced children and it is disgusting. I don’t understand how her bf and friends haven’t called her out for it? It’s gross! I don’t believe in it but she is definitely “manifesting” a baby

Reactions: 11
Dan seemed really nice, tbf I think he deserves an award for putting up with her lol. She’s not friends with him or his sisters on fb but she is friends with his dad still.

They look even more like a young teenage couple because he looks soooo young as well as all the stupid poses! I know he’s a couple of years younger than her but he looks like a really young teenager.

She fetishises mixed raced children and it is disgusting. I don’t understand how her bf and friends haven’t called her out for it? It’s gross! I don’t believe in it but she is definitely “manifesting” a baby
Also I notice Dan is friends with some of Molly’s friends, do you ever notice those Parcell (surname) brothers comment on her pics. I know this isnt about Molly but it’s strange tbh

Reactions: 1
Think Ell should seriously start thinking about branching out from Syd. She's going to ruin opportunities for her because she's so bloody big headed. Bragging about going travelling in the middle of a pandemic? Shove off love 🖕 so many of us have had our holidays cancelled or had to cancel them because there's no way we could take 4 weeks off work. Shes so out of touch with reality is past a joke.

Reactions: 23
Had three holidays I couldn’t go on this year! Not taken a single day off either :( life is so hard when you work a REAL job

Reactions: 4
This bothers me soooooo much. Stop licking your ffing lips.
So as Syd has me blocked my friend just sent me a screenshot from her insta stories of her addressing her whole licking her lips situation so she defo reads here 👀

Hey Syd xox

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So as Syd has me blocked my friend just sent me a screenshot from her insta stories of her addressing her whole licking her lips situation so she defo reads here 👀

Hey Syd xox
She definitely does and she says it gets her down but she shouldn’t be reading here anyway! If it’s bad for you, don’t do it!

So they both ordered the same meal I guess to eat at home.. hmm? Is this to show how close they are 🙇🏻‍♀️

Attachments

She definitely does and she says it gets her down but she shouldn’t be reading here anyway! If it’s bad for you, don’t do it!

So they both ordered the same meal I guess to eat at home.. hmm? Is this to show how close they are 🙇🏻‍♀️
Probs for a video/content

This bothers me soooooo much. Stop licking your ffing lips.
to be fair to her, it is due to taking roaccutane - my boyfriend was on it and his lips were so dry whilst on it and even for like at least a year or so after coming off it he had such dry lips and nose they constantly needed licking or moisture for the nose, he got through so much vaseline just to help ease the irritation.

though her stories do prove that she reads here cos as if anyone would send a dm saying she licks her lips too much 😂

Why does Syd always act like Sophia and Cinzia don’t exist when she literally reposts people’s stories with her and them tagged in? She’s so petty it’s ‘unreal’

Reactions: 13
Dan cheated on her but he’s still a real one for putting up with her for so bleeping long 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.